Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) (71853 Views)

Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife / Gentle Jack Celebrates His Birthday Today. See His Throwback & Now Photos / 30 Years After: 'Coming To America' Stars Then And Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by mightguy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
Titanic Chai. I cried watching this movie. Y did Jack ave to die......... Ewoooo..... Mummy oooooooo.
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by FemolasticA: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
amazing amazing amazing I love this movie I have watch it more that 30 times
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by FemolasticA: 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
amazing amazing amazing I love this movie I have watch it more that 30 times. Titanic
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by ladyjblinks(f): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
Explorers:
Danny Nucci - Fabrizio

Jack's friend
Ah mike foster!!
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by themanderon: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
Billy Zane to jack at the ball" You could almost pass for a gentleman" grin No be today the rich don dey oppress the poor.
Rose's ma looks good After all these years.
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by ladyjblinks(f): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
okenwaa:
Jack and Rose are still best of friends....the still travel together,go on vacation together......even though they're both married.

Lol both married ke, Leonardo has never been married
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
oh titanic!! I can watch this movie over and over again; thank you explorers for bringing back good memories of this movie.

the part of the movie which sent shivers down my spine was where one of the rescue boat was lowered with rose in it.

the moment she was descending looking upwards towards jack and the theme song came in to play was so touching....what a movie!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
czarina:
And you don't know it's a crime to not have watched it shocked shocked sad

Me that is even talking...never watched Game of Thrones as popular as that movie.
Same here. Game of Thrones and Prison Break.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Real love is both sweet and painful embarassed
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Explorers:
Gloria Stuart

Old Rose, she passed away from respiratory failure and lung cancer in 2010 at the age of 100.

I thought she was the real Rose on the titanic ship.
If she was 100 in 2010, means she was just 2 years old when the titanic sank
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by ddjay: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
Olodo24:
this woman was the heart of the movie for me. the scene where she dropped the diamond necklace aka the heart of the ocean back into the sea was so moving. I cried with her.

Adieu our acting legend
u cry ba,oya show evidence/pics or i don't believe you
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Olodo24: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
ddjay:

u cry ba,oya show evidence/pics or i don't believe you
lol. I have passed that level now
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by chetmann(m): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
Olodo24:
this woman was the heart of the movie for me. the scene where she dropped the diamond necklace aka the heart of the ocean back into the sea was so moving. I cried with her.

Adieu our acting legend
Fabrizio died in the most painful way after reuniting with jack during the crisis.
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
czarina:

Me that is even talking...never watched Game of Thrones as popular as that movie.

Not watching Game of Thrones is pardonable. It's a series. Not everyone has the patience for series. But to not have watched Titanic as classical as it was and is...that my dear, is national offence! angry
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by czarina(f): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Not watching Game of Thrones is pardonable. It's a series. Not everyone has the patience for series. But to not have watched Titanic as classical as it was and is...that my dear, is national offence! angry
lol @national offence cheesy cheesy seriously though, it is baffling that anyone could possibly not have watched Titanic.
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by hahn(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Olodo24:
you dey romantic and emotional at all?

I am very romantic but not stupid undecided
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by folake4u(f): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
czarina:

I haven't watched Titanic and Game of Thrones cheesy.
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by czarina(f): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
folake4u:

I haven't watched Titanic and Game of Thrones cheesy.
Like someone said, it's pardonable not to have watched Game of Thrones.... But not watching Titanic is a crime! shocked
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
T I T A N I C

TA I TA NIK grin

1 Like

Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by ofemigeorge(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Marvel1206:

I've not even... cry
Alien �
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Liftme(f): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
Marvel1206:
I'm among the 0.001% who have not watched this movie
Haa, pls try to
Also get George of the Jungle, and Why do fools fall in love etc if u haven't seen them
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
Buhari must die
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by folake4u(f): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
czarina:
Like someone said, it's pardonable not to have watched Game of Thrones.... But not watching Titanic is a crime! shocked

Lol really.

grin.
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
ladyjblinks:
Lol both married ke, Leonardo has never been married

Sorry.....meant to say even though both are in diff relationships but they still go on vacation together.

Only Kate has been married a couple of times.
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Holarbear: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Xaos:
Noticed you omitted Kate's age.

Then you are blind I guess or prolly reading it from behind[color=#990000][/color] wink
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by leonard002(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Dandsome:

Died at the age of 100? They shouldn`t pin the death to respiratory failure and lung cancer abeg. She died of old age.
polls
old age or not, everyone dies of something
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Lionofdjungle: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
How I wish people could maintain their youthful look! In fact, old age is a disease embarassed
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Angy55(f): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Rockyrascal:
oh titanic!! I can watch this movie over and over again; thank you explorers for bringing back good memories of this movie.

the part of the movie which sent shivers down my spine was where one of the rescue boat was lowered with rose in it.

the moment she was descending looking upwards towards jack and the theme song came in to play was so touching....what a movie!
grin.

1 Like

Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by chetmann(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
uju22:
I remember watching this film more than 4times
my favorite line " come Josephine ,in my flying machine"
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by chetmann(m): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
Amberon1:
Your mama born you well Abeg.
cmon boy! These are my 3 best movies. I love tragedy.

1 Like

Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by dnawah(m): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
Explorers:
Victor Garber.

Taking on the role as Thomas Andrews, the builder of the ship.
my man
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by etrange: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
Dandsome:

Died at the age of 100? They shouldn`t pin the death to respiratory failure and lung cancer abeg. She died of old age.

Lol... there is no disease called "old age" bro.

One must die of something. It only happens at old age cause that's when the immune systems and the organs are at their weakest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter / Tboss Pregnant For Uti Nwachukwu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.