Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) (71831 Views)

Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife / Gentle Jack Celebrates His Birthday Today. See His Throwback & Now Photos / 30 Years After: 'Coming To America' Stars Then And Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Azam101: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
One of the greatest film ever produced.
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Kingsunnyaleke: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
It was the best
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
czarina:
lol @national offence cheesy cheesy seriously though, it is baffling that anyone could possibly not have watched Titanic.

I'm telling you.
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
Bblessing37:
We are all getting old. Putting ur picture when u watched the movie Then Vs Now, u wld understand that old age comes so fast. Life is actually too short. undecided, and never the less is still vanity upon vanity. undecided
imagine, i can't believe am 12 years old when this film out, now am 33 i feel like crying, oh my God, no wife yet why why.
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
imagine, i can't believe am 12 years old when this film out, now am 33 i feel like crying, oh my God, no wife yet why why.
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by edlion57(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
The only movie that made me cried
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Claireshan1(f): 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Olodo24:
this woman was the heart of the movie for me. the scene where she dropped the diamond necklace aka the heart of the ocean back into the sea was so moving. I cried with her.

Adieu our acting legend
please where can I watch this movie?
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Qsscruz(m): 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
airsaylongcon:
Everyone is talking about scenes from the movie. How come no one is talking of the soundtrack. The song that made me know that u can cry listening to a song. Hit back to back

Yea it was amazingly done by Celine Dion..

1 Like

Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by madgoat(m): 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Olodo24:
this woman was the heart of the movie for me. the scene where she dropped the diamond necklace aka the heart of the ocean back into the sea was so moving. I cried with her.

Adieu our acting legend

sad angry smmmmhhhhh.... Rubbish
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Kollysmith(m): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
Titanic is my best film of all time............. GOAT
I re watched it last week and even cried more than i did the last time i watched it fourteen 14 years ago.

1 Like

Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 12:24am On Sep 27, 2018
I feel like seeing the movie again cry cry

1 Like

Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by daveP(m): 12:49am On Sep 27, 2018
Explorers:
Kathy Bates.

On Big Bang Theory as Amy's mum?!!
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by bluecircle470: 2:04am On Sep 27, 2018
czarina:
And you don't know it's a crime to not have watched it shocked shocked sad

Me that is even talking...never watched Game of Thrones as popular as that movie.

I dislike such movies “game of thrones “
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Volcano12(f): 5:46am On Sep 27, 2018
Olodo24:
pictures of Leo and Kate.... it just proves that women age faster than men. Kate was so cute back then. She still is but Leo looks better with age.

Rose Dawson
Na lie
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by JujuBlaqHosan(m): 6:06am On Sep 27, 2018
hahn:

Hian!

I felt like jumping in the ocean after the diamond and then smacking her old face till her head is filled with sense angry

Take your chillpill Hahn, this isn't Thinkers Lodge
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2018
JujuBlaqHosan:

Take your chillpill Hahn, this isn't Thinkers Lodge

Don't hit your head and the way out smiley
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Chigirl042(f): 9:46am On Sep 27, 2018
Titanic! what a movie. I fell in love with the love between Jack and Rose Wish they ended up together.
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by wealthyhenry(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2018
Explorers:
Victor Garber.

Taking on the role as Thomas Andrews, the builder of the ship.

Simon Stern
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2018
Explorers did you hear about this flying car they say they are releasing in a months time?
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2018
jagugu88li:
Explorers did you hear about this flying car they say they are releasing in a months time?

Yes sis, will be available in the us.
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 28, 2018
Explorers:

Yes sis, will be available in the us.
Now we know what my birthday present will be. Amen
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2018
jagugu88li:
Now we know what my birthday present will be. Amen

So who's giving that to you shocked
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
Explorers:

So who's giving that to you shocked
Choi, it has happen embarassed. The wicked thread producer na tongue

I was hoping you will create a thread about the car. If you did, I probably didnt see it.
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by JujuBlaqHosan(m): 6:27am On Sep 29, 2018
hahn:

Don't hit your head and the way out smiley

Porky porky, Lame Lame Lame
Cry me a River
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by hahn(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
JujuBlaqHosan:

Porky porky, Lame Lame Lame
Cry me a River

1 Like

Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 07, 2019
airsaylongcon:
Everyone is talking about scenes from the movie. How come no one is talking of the soundtrack. The song that made me know that u can cry listening to a song. Hit back to back
Celine Dion!!
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Szilard: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hollamie007:

Which script?? True life story from the people concerned

The love story of Jack and Rose is fictional tho
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Szilard: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
CyberWolf:
It’s a real life story.

Jack and Rose were fictional tho
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Szilard: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
Olodo24:
funny enough, while we're praising Titanic, Americans don't think it was/is a great movie. They feel it was melodramatic and didn't deserve all the Oscar it got except for visual effects, sound, cinematography and other technical achievements

Thought I was the only one sha grin
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Szilard: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Amberon1:
Please clean your eyes then look again.

Are we seeing the Same thing?

Kate looks older man cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria / Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter / "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.