Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death (73142 Views)

Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters / Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” (2) (3) (4)

Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Surprisingly he has all their contacts. This guy works for some people. If truly he wants to extort him why threaten him? Will he Gove you cash for that? Naija!!!

Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by okwabayi(m): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
His face looks no different from a frustrated youth without a job.
So he had a yahoo yahoo gig going well yet decided to put himself in trouble with his own hand? Na this type village people dey use him picture as hand fan on hot days.

Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by rolams(m): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
jumpandpas:
Afonja at it again.

Must you joke with everything?

Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by ezenna191(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Atiku will show him pepper
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Offpoint: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
k
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by segebase(m): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
g
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
the guy messed up embarassed cry
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by SarakiBukola: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
jumpandpas:
Afonja at it again.

Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by fishguide(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
why make such Statement?

well, That's his job sha.

Mine is to assist anybody in need of a project write-up or research analysis

Quote me if you need my service. grin
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
May God deliver us from the tormentors
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by fishguide(m): 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
why make such Statement?

well, That's his job sha.

Mine is to assist anybody in need of a project write-up or research analysis

Quote me if you need my service. grin
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by hisexcellency34: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hope he won't say Buhari sent him?
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by jaxxy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
He didn’t ask for money in his threat msg bt here the police are saying he resulted to threats when he was unable to extort money from the former vp.

I’m still looking for a correlation here

Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Tonimordred(m): 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
jumpandpas:
Afonja at it again.
come mind ur speech hw dos akpan n afonja relate....use ur head
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by foliman(m): 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
jumpandpas:
Afonja at it again.

Your brain is leaking profusely... why being ethnocentric in nature... moreover is a man from Imo State now Afonja? Kpele
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by SarcasticGenius(m): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
Jerrypolo:
Question 1: How did he get the phone numbers of the Atikus??

Question 2: Why is he strolling casually without any form of restraints e.g Handcuffs??

Question 3: Who is he working for??.

As the 2019 general elections draws closer, our movie directors should get their pad and pens ready. Scripts, Oscar winning scripts are about the unfold.

The plot thickens.
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Akiara: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
You Got that right!
The whole charade is strictly a 'badly and poorly' played script.

The 'Guy' in question isn't even ruffled? He looks 'confident and at ease'...

My take is that APC wish 'Atiku' becomes the Presidential Candidate of PDP....so whatever arrangement they have will prosper.

People are wiser now...the Bottomline is that no matter what APC and its devious group of desperados activate....Buhari will be sent back to Daura. Simple!!

Jerrypolo:

Question 2: Why is he strolling casually without any form of restraints e.g Handcuffs??

As the 2019 general elections draws closer, our movie directors should get their pad and pens ready. Scripts, Oscar winning scripts are about the unfold.

The plot thickens.

Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Hoodbilonia: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
imagine if it was in usa such happened
baba go dey jail for at least 20yrs.
everything is rape this
rape that
must u rape
akwa ibom with rape sha
see him small pickin talks
u don send atiku mssg,stil repeat the same thing give jennifer. then dey narrate am give him daughter with rape as ending threat
u too dull.
abeg no need to waste tax payers money
mobile police should waste him at back of station.
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by AreaFada2: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
The guy get effizy sef. cheesy grin

I was waiting to read where he learnt fluent Russian and Portuguese. But no, they just kept repeating he speaks fluent yada yada yada. shocked shocked

Did he threaten Atiku, Jennifer, Maryam or Fatimah in Portuguese or Russian language?

Make these half-baked journalists take time o. cool cool

Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Viking007(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
chloride6:
Believe this at your peril.

This guy looks more relaxed than all the commuters in the Oshodi bound bus that I am seated
cheesy cheesy
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Countersam(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
dre11:
…Used stolen phone to threaten Atiku, wife, daughter

… Speaks fluent English, Ibibio, Russian and Portuguese languages

http://thenationonlineng.net/police-nab-man-who-threatened-to-blow-up-atikus-plane/

1. How did he get all their numbers? Can the Atikus say they don't know this idiot?
2. The buffon of a boy Akpan is foolish for not knowing he can easily be traced with a mobile phone, especially as he has the liver to commit this

Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
Stupid man. You speak Portuguese and Russian well which suggests that you may have some exposure, yet, Evans sharp pass you.

Apprentice kidnapper, Evans will hone your skills in Kirikiri
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Cris955(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=Jerrypolo post=71552817]Question 1: How did he get the phone numbers of the Atikus??

Dont mind them
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
Akiara:
You Got that right!
The whole charade is strictly a 'badly and poorly' played script.

The 'Guy' in question isn't even ruffled? He looks 'confident and at ease'...

My take is that APC wish 'Atiku' becomes the Presidential Candidate of PDP....so whatever arrangement they have will prosper.

People are wiser now...the Bottomline is that no matter what APC and its devious group of desperados activate....Buhari will be sent back to Daura. Simple!!

Well said by a Nigerian who doesn't knows the full meaning of PVC, not to talk of having one. Weldon Sir
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Nayak100: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
did he refer to Atiku's wife as Jennifer??
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by RZArecta2(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
Why don't i believe this story cool
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by ofuonyebi: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
because he said he will blow up Atiku's plane...etc...what of he had said he would blow up the bridge where the area boyz sleeps

in Lagos?...would these so called scare-rity...bother to look for the idiot?....a sinful country where only the money bags

protected and worshiped like a god....where there mess & poopoo is compared to a flight gold..
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by breakeven: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
beautiful, great and lovely, the police are trying this days o despite their meager salary.
Let them goan arrest Fulani herdsmen. Yeye police.
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by millionboi2: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
itiswellandwell:
I believe this story and believe, it's the right offender that's caught. It wouldn't be hard for the police to work rightly for Atiku. Money and every other necessary resources that made the arrest a success isn't a problem. Atiku can easily talk to network center to work with police to get the work done easily. It all boils down to money and personality.
For that man, am afraid he won't rotten in jail.
just 4him to give reasons for his action...... Watch as he lands a job
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Olodo24: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Jerrypolo:

The plot thickens.
the movie should better be titled "Atiku's Quest and Threat"
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Samtob90(m): 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
annnikky:
I don't beliv this story one beat undecided how did they know that he was the one? This is Nigeria where pf will catch and force u to admit what u didn't do... Smh

May be you did
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by seunjungle1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
Only a sane person that will believe this poor script by Jimoh Mashood to be true. Just looking for ways to dent this man Atiku.

Must you show it to the public that you're working for Buhari....that reminds me....I was looking at Mr. Buhari when he was giving his speech @UNation summit last night...I saw him clothed with inferiority complex!

I was told that Trump never get his(Buhari) time....

I wonder maybe some of them don't have some grown up children at home that do tell them that "Dad you've gone on air to fumble again?"

President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets)