Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,715 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death (73143 Views)

Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters / Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by icepoint(m): 7:18am On Sep 27, 2018
Hey guys, pls take a closer look at the picture presented for us to see, the background tells alot. This man you are looking at from my observation is a senior police officer. The second picture shows his boys behind him after whatever conference they just finished.
Truly this is super story.
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by ikwutasco(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2018
he speaks fluent english and other foreign language his brain is too block to know he can be track wit his phone number. The letter is full of nonsense to me
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by connectboi(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2018
rolams:

Must you joke with everything?
Just leave that senseless goat he is a mad man
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by blujoi(m): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2018
Bro, for the fact that he was caught shows he wasn’t smart enough. He was caught in less than a month. Even in his petition, Atiku put the guys phone number there. Cos you speak several languages doesn’t mean you have access to the best tools to staying anonymous. Evans was at his trade for 5years or more before he was apprehended. I also never take any news at face value, but I know that whatever necessitated the guy to threaten Atiku and his family will not be revealed but bottom line is that he was caught easily.

[quote author=ogatboy post=71562002][/quote]
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by dheilaw1(m): 11:16am On Sep 27, 2018
ipob terrorists in their potopoto republic on this one again. awon werey re oooo
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by KingRagnar: 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
I believe we can now all see that this had nothing to do with PMB or APC, this is just a man who acts on his own will and not that induced by anyone under APC roof. He will be dealt with appropriately
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by Akiara: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fuckingmallam45:

Well said by a Nigerian who doesn't knows the full meaning of PVC, not to talk of having one. Weldon Sir

Just relax time will tell. The grave you dig for others is eagerly awaiting you. By the time things mature people like you will learn the hard way. Enjoy the Impunity, but remember it doesn't last.
Re: Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death by wirinet(m): 8:48am On Feb 08, 2019
I thought IPOB people say we are in a democracy and that there is freedom of speech. According to them the man only made a threat and not actual action, so he has not committed any crime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.