Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (96029 Views)

Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction by 93Miles: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2018
Eberechi24:

you will get right this time, apply all the lesson the previous taught you. you will be fine. don't let love enslave you, keep your eye open. don't neglect yourself and family.

Oh! Maybe I was misunderstood when I said girlfriend.

The girl in question isn't my girl as in sexual or emotional girlfriend.

She's just a normal friend.. I was introduced to her during my trying times.. She was part of those who pulled me out when I was almost drowned in the ocean of life.

So, her birthday is weeks ahead and I sent her pics of 5 stuffs and asked her to pick one for her birthday. And she picked a car.

I'm working overtime to make sure I don't spoil that day for her.

It’s my time to repay her. She really did me good. Left her business and be going up and down in search for lawyers and she's always in the court with me.

For the sexual an emotional girlfriend bullshîts, I was totally done with that part of life.

Relationship isn't in my destiny.

I'd rather be a gay than be in love with a woman.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction by Eberechi24(f): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

Oh! Maybe I was misunderstood when I said girlfriend.

The girl in question isn't my girl as in sexual or emotional girlfriend.

She's just a normal friend.. I was introduced to her during my trying times.. She was part of those who pulled me out when I was almost drowned in the ocean of life.

So, her birthday is weeks ahead and I sent her pics of 5 stuffs and asked her to pick one for her birthday. And she picked a car.

I'm working overtime to make sure I don't spoil that day for her.

It’s my time to repay her. She really did me good. Left her business and be going up and down in search for lawyers and she's always in the court with me.

For the sexual an emotional girlfriend bullshîts, I was totally done with that part of life.

Relationship isn't in my destiny.

I'd rather be a gay than be in love with a woman.
I'm Glad you met a good woman.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction by 93Miles: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2018
Eberechi24:
I'm Glad you met a good woman.
What do you mean?
Good woman? Do they exist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction by inereunwa1(m): 11:22am On Sep 27, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
Ask Daddy why he didn't pop the question before you were born little girl.
grin
SarcasticGenius:
Ask Daddy why he didn't pop the question before you were born little girl.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction by odomanis: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2018
jessca048:
do your own make we see nah,did they tell you they were doing it for you to be happy.

So why are they informing us here ? They should just keep it themselves.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction by Augustine04(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
The baby don't even know Watin she carry
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction by Eberechi24(f): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

What do you mean?
Good woman? Do they exist?
yea, your girlfriend is one of them
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction by jaytime(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
What is he asking again? These days anything and everything for the gram...
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction by nickxtra(m): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
GistmoreNG:
This Nigeria kids self

Correct your English, this Ghanian kid self
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction by ceaser: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2018
Spatta:
It is not a sign of HUMILITY when you kneel down to a woman, It is a sign of foolishness, you have lost your senses as a man and it does not matter what you call yourself from that moment, you have been conquered and you cease to be in the Rank and file of real men

What rubbish, this madness introduced by feminist have gain acceptance and every dick tom and "harrion" are foolishly kneeling before "awon Onigbe ndi" shit hole and posting it on social media to call it fashion

You are conquered after kneeling to a woman, go and ask the men who knelt yesterday, they are hiding their heads in shame as the women are disrespecting them and controlling them in their homes

they never come back to tell you the effects after showing you their stupidity on social media

Learn the psychology of a women, they like to treat men as trash, you give them the opportunity by this ridicule that feminist imposed on you all

Real men click to support

https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2018/03/marriage-proposals-are-stupid/556403/
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction by pascalous: 5:05am On Feb 22, 2019
Chain!!! So Jezebel can come back to life. This time its not dog that will eat her. We go hire crocodile to do the job. Oloriburuku sombori
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction by soke02(m): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2019
All this because of camera

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.