Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (185900 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by gare(f): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
GOD GET POWER PASS YOU ALL, KEEP THE LIES COMING IN

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Donmedrac: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
When is the counting starting Na? Which kind of election be this..

They aren't even up to 3 thousand voters

7 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by four4: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Referendum50:
Apc can send some boys to wear pdp clothes and carry thier id card and try to make pdp look bad
PDP can also do the same, remember this is Nigeria and Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
swagga:
Pdp voters are not allowed to vote. Only people with white handkerchiefs are allowed to vote and only apc voters have been informed to hold white handkerchiefs

Stop spreading fake news. Is white handkerchief a rare item again? Anybody can buy one anywhere

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by 7years: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tmex:

Your sense is spotted, looking at that PDP membership card gave them out one should know it's very new.
The card no get passport photograph sef
How are we gonna be sure of it's authenticity?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by MrJanuzaj: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
ayomiDRLmoney:

Leave that mumu now even serves as petroleum minister before becoming head of state. Buhari is sound and intelligent if not for the havoc pdp caused for 16 years naija for don make sense pass like this. You can't expect all those irregularities to be corrected in just 4years

Thanks i am not even talking about the positions he held. He attended NDA before being commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant in 1963. Most of these i.diots you see here talking are olodos.

6 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by madridguy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
I'm not impress in anyway with updates so far here. Our democracy is my major concern.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by FriendNG: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

- From 1961 to 1964 Buhari Attended the Nigerian Military Training College (NMTC) which was later renamed The Nigerian Defence Academy. Currently the NDA is equivalent of BSc. In Nigeria, infact you have to write JAMB/UTME to gain admission into the NDA, with cut-off mark as high as most Federal Universities.

- From 1962 to 1963, Buhari underwent officer cadet training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England. This is a one year course equivalent to a UK masters degree. (Most UK masters are 1 year course).

Buhari (class of 1980) attended the US Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, in the United States, and gained a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies. Upon completion of the on-campus full-time resident program lasting ten months and the two-year-long, distance learning program, the United States Army War College (USAWC) college awards its graduate officers a master's degree in Strategic Studies.

I dont know who is now the dullard. If in your ignorant unintelligent mind, you think anybody can attain the position of an army General without at 40 without obtaining at least a masters degree then you must be the most ignorant and uninformed lazy Nigerian youth available.

Have you asked yourself why Buhari was appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta. People with BSc which rank in the army do they start with, even if they are recruited via short service?

Forget. They are the real dullards calling someone dullard. Most of them relay on ipob and opposition sponsored propaganda.

He also attend another school in India.

8 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by gidjah(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
meolaniyi:
your friend who voted at what time?

So your friend will vote before accreditation abi?
Even if he rejects the 30k its only a matter of conscience, he will never get any dividend worth that 30k for the next 4yrs under his so claimed party.All this parties are basically d same .virtually no honest manifestation of manifestoes,they are only after personal gains and selfish needs abegi
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by colossus2: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
PHILipu1:
APC leads in ife.
North... APC 300, PDP 05
Voting ends at 2pm. So how did you collate this result?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by okk4sure: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
swagga:
Pdp voters are not allowed to vote. Only people with white handkerchiefs are allowed to vote and only apc voters have been informed to hold white handkerchiefs

Make PDP voters go and white handkerchief too.Ds is getting more and more interesting!

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by unitysheart(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
colossus2:

Voting ends at 2pm. So how did you collate this result?

na wah o
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by MrJanuzaj: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
chloride6:

Stop spreading falsehood. Promotions in the military were part of the spoils of coups.

You must be a very stupid id.iot to say i am spreading falsehood. You must be an infantile brute and blockhead to think that someone who is not educated will become an Army General at age below 40, is Buhari the only northerner in the Nigerian military during his time? If you are not intelligent enough to engage in a debate stop quoting me with your i.dioitc foolish non-facts.

8 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by colossus2: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

100% confirmed . This was why I was laughing earlier.

Cc Gavelslam
How did you get such result when voting is to stop with the last man who joins the queue on or before 2pm. Are you therefore saying voting in some centres have stopped before the time it ought to?
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Ancientboy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Donmedrac:
you are crying for deliverance and thanking the fg for rigging the election of another state,do you know if those people are also crying to be set free from APC?
If you have never been to kwara st., you won't understand, Saraki has been rigging it back to back so if it's this same rigging that will unseat and dethrone Saraki then it's good,
NOTE: i am no supporter of pdp or apc i just want good governance,and this is a case of choosing between a "better" devil

10 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by nofij(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
madridguy:
I'm not impress in anyway with updates so far here. Our democracy is my major concern.

Lol... if you are genuinely concerned about democracy, you wouldn't support either of those parties. You know this is true even if you don't admit.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by FriendNG: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
ejembi28:

Baboon go and sit down
..but when he was asked to show his certificate....he choose to hire 20 SAN to defend herself rather than presenting it.

But only iliterate baboons and pigs relay on propaganda and not fact. His certificate were stolen during the coup . Premium times ask Cambridge University about buhari certificate and they confirmed but they won't released it until he approves so.

His secondary School subsequently released his statement of result. Same result he used for his studies in UK, Us and India. But pigs prefer propaganda that he never attended any school.

Useless pigs.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by gmercy713: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Take most of the post you read on this thread at your own peril.

You can't believe that most of them aren't in the state of Osun

PHILipu1:
APC leads in ife.
North... APC 300, PDP 05

So,voting result can be out even before the papers are counted?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by kpompey: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
PHILipu1:
APC leads in ife.
North... APC 300, PDP 05

Thief....oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by zillazilla: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Don't really know the kind of magic APC want to perform to win this election,..evil APC,
PDP all the way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by aremz(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
colossus2:

How did you get such result when voting is to stop with the last man who joins the queue on or before 2pm. Are you therefore saying voting in some centres have stopped before the time it ought to?

Find out how many voters are in the PU before spewing trash...305 voters can finish voting before 2pm

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Brunicekid(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
This one that am hearing Pdp is making use of thugs in Orolu Local Government polling units...How true is this?
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Kingsley1000(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
okk4sure:

Make PDP voters go and white handkerchief too.Ds is getting more and more interesting!
APC BUYS YOUR VOTE THEN GIVE U HANDKERCHIEF FOR IDENTIFICATION,QUITE INNOVATIVE.PDP TOO MUMU,THEY SHOULD DO SAME

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by HardMirror(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
gmercy713:
Take most of the post you read on this thread at your own peril.

You can't believe that most of them aren't in the state of Osun

PHILipu1:
APC leads in ife.
North... APC 300, PDP 05

So,voting result can be out even before the papers are counted?
it is a shame what nigeria has become. All because of peanuts apc is paying these guys, they have sold their conscience

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by zillazilla: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Counting gonna start by 2pm
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by four4: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

- From 1961 to 1964 Buhari Attended the Nigerian Military Training College (NMTC) which was later renamed The Nigerian Defence Academy. Currently the NDA is equivalent of BSc. In Nigeria, infact you have to write JAMB/UTME to gain admission into the NDA, with cut-off mark as high as most Federal Universities.

- From 1962 to 1963, Buhari underwent officer cadet training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England. This is a one year course equivalent to a UK masters degree. (Most UK masters are 1 year course).

Buhari (class of 1980) attended the US Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, in the United States, and gained a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies. Upon completion of the on-campus full-time resident program lasting ten months and the two-year-long, distance learning program, the United States Army War College (USAWC) college awards its graduate officers a master's degree in Strategic Studies.

I dont know who is now the dullard. If in your ignorant unintelligent mind, you think anybody can attain the position of an army General without at 40 without obtaining at least a masters degree then you must be the most ignorant and uninformed lazy Nigerian youth available.

Have you asked yourself why Buhari was appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta. People with BSc which rank in the army do they start with, even if they are recruited via short service?
guy you do not need to be arguing with those guys most of them are still secondary school or still writing UTME

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by gare(f): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
madridguy:

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT, WHAT MOST PEOPLE HAVE FAILED TO UNDERSTAND HERE IS THAT THIS GOES BEYOND APC AND PDP, THIS COUNTRY IS SLOWLY TILTING TOWARDS ANARCHY WITH THE HELP OF MOST OF YOU GUYS AND IT IS NOT FUNNY.

YOU CAN IMAGINE A RE-RUN ELECTION THAT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO HAVE LASTED MORE MORE THAN TWO HRS, YOU CAN SEE THE REPORTS IS NOT SO GOOD, IF SOMEONE THAT WAS UNABLE TO PAY SALARIES FOR OVER 2YRS IF NOT 3YRS WHY WOULD YOU GUYS WANT THAT SAME PARTY TO COME BACK, ON WHAT BASIS, WHAT IS YOUR JUSTIFICATION ? MAYBE YOU WILL SAY I AM A PARTY MAN.

BUT WHOEVER COMES AND IS ABLE TO IMPLEMENT GOOD PROGRAMMES AND POLICY THAT WILL AFFECT THE COME, NOT JUST THE PARTY HAS WON, BUT NIGERIANS IN GENERAL.

I WISH YOU ALL CALLING YOURSELVES PATRIOTS AND STANDING ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY WELL .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by flemzyjoe(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Premium Times journalist arrested, released after pressure from PDP read more https://klassic.com.ng/premium-times-journalist-arrested-released-after-pressure-from-pdp.html
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Sannisege: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Osun is PDP and PDP is Osun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by danie09(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
gare:

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT, WHAT MOST PEOPLE HAVE FAILED TO UNDERSTAND HERE IS THAT THIS GOES BEYOND APC AND PDP, THIS COUNTRY IS SLOWLY TILTING TOWARDS ANARCHY WITH THE HELP OF MOST OF YOU GUYS AND IT IS NOT FUNNY.

YOU CAN IMAGINE A RE-RUN ELECTION THAT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO HAVE LASTED MORE MORE THAN TWO HRS, YOU CAN SEE THE REPORTS IS NOT SO GOOD, IF SOMEONE THAT WAS UNABLE TO PAY SALARIES FOR OVER 2YRS IF NOT 3YRS WHY WOULD YOU GUYS WANT THAT SAME PARTY TO COME BACK, ON WHAT BASIS, WHAT IS YOUR JUSTIFICATION ? MAYBE YOU WILL SAY I AM A PARTY MAN.

BUT WHOEVER COMES AND IS ABLE TO IMPLEMENT GOOD PROGRAMMES AND POLICY THAT WILL AFFECT THE COME, NOT JUST THE PARTY HAS WON, BUT NIGERIANS IN GENERAL.

I WISH YOU ALL CALLING YOURSELVES PATRIOTS AND STANDING ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY WELL .
sorry sir/ma its kinda wrong to type in caps

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by batstan(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
ejembi28:

Baboon go and sit down
..but when he was asked to show his certificate....he choose to hire 20 SAN to defend herself rather than presenting it.

It's highly insulting to request such from a retired General. The military is supposed to have taken up that case, knowing full well, no one gets to that rank without the needed qualification.

Mr President has over 3 Masters degree , dude.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41) (Reply)

Picture Of Slums In The Usa / Nigeria has finished me!! / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.