Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (186084 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by HardMirror(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Donmedrac:
the so call Christian(butterflyleo) is supporting Buhari because of monthly 30k to disturb the forum
i am an atheist but have always said it that butterflyleo is not a christian.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by dhesire(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:
More found on them

These are random pictures.
Substantiate your pictorial proofs.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by CilicMarin: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
First Result.

Official:

#OsunDecides2018: Result trickle in, Oyere Aborishade unit in Ife North

@APCNigeria 130

@OfficialPDPNig 2

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
HardMirror:

Because I have always been a CHRISTIAN pain in your atheist behind in the religion section.

Take your L and go and sit somewhere

Budaatum come and carry your atheist brother from here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by docadams: 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

100% confirmed . This was why I was laughing earlier.

Cc Gavelslam

PDP have been gavel slammed. Gavel Slam, what say you?
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by ejembi28(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
shortgun:

Forget this useless argument...the law says you must have a minimum of SSCE to contest for the office of the president and Buhari doesn't have it. QED.
You can build mansions,buy jets for the family of a girl u r cohabiting with if u didn't pay her bride price she is not ur wife.
I don't know what u people gain by twisting facts.

#FACT.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by flemzyjoe(m): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Osun election: Gun-wielding thugs chase voters away, collect voters cards at Orolu [VIDEO]
read and watch the live videohttps://klassic.com.ng/osun-election-gun-wielding-thugs-chase-voters-away-collect-voters-cards-at-orolu-video.html

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
CilicMarin:
First Result.
Official:
@APCNigeria 130
@OfficialPDPNig 2

Exactly 130 grin not 134 or 136

continue

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by famology(m): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
CilicMarin:
First Result.

Official:

@APCNigeria 130

@OfficialPDPNig 2

Hmmmm...... this looks like a TKO.

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by MOSDAM(m): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
Breaking: @yemieFASH @tundeleo_12
PDP takes d lead at orolu Lg and ife south as heavy security laid on...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by MrJanuzaj: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
shortgun:

Forget this useless argument...the law says you must have a minimum of SSCE to contest for the office of the president and Buhari doesn't have it. QED.
You can build mansions,buy jets for the family of a girl u r cohabiting with if u didn't pay her bride price she is not ur wife.

Who told you he doesn't have? He lost it when he was overthrown as Head of State. He has an affidavit. Cambridge WasC confirmed he took WASC but will not release it until they get permission from him. He then went to his Secondary school and got the statement of result. Do you think Buhari will be admitted into the NDA and later in the US and UK for Masters degree without a WASC certificate?
Please stop this argument. Dont quote me again, its clear that your are either not intelligent enough or you are just trying to be mischievous.

15 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by livelymatilda22: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
Donmedrac:
the so call Christian(butterflyleo) is supporting Buhari because of monthly 30k to disturb the forum
How many Pdp presidential aspirants are Christians? In short, a Muslim from the north will be Pdp's presidential flag bearer come 2019.True or false?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by four4: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
Donmedrac:
guy you will go a long way in life if you separate your religion and political party and also your religion and friends

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Benekruku(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
Omisore is truly influencial

PDP is dead

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

Enough of this rubbish.

The requirement for elective office is a MINIMUM of school certificate.

The president has well above the minimum by virtue of courses he took as a military officer.

You may concern yourself with the minimum but he has provided well above that.

LMAO. Your President is a dumbu. Provide your WAEC result, the lifeless cankerworm provided 30SAN.
Tell yourself the truth instead of defending a dumb, dull and docile degenerate...

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Singalong: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
APC in massive lead due to rigging and thuggery

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Donmedrac: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
HardMirror:
I know you are an atheist I've read some of your posts.

The butterflyleo Leo is just like a typical Nigeria Christian who would stoop so low for a mere 30k

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by 77up(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
Referendum50:
Apc can send some boys to wear pdp clothes and carry thier id card and try to make pdp look bad
power of emotional sentiment grin
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Indigbo: 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
APC 355
PDP005
Ife South, Omisore ward.

Ifon osun unit 2.... APC 538,PDP 14,SDP 05

The deficit has been reduced to 3 votes. grin .. A man like Omisore ..What a fantastic signing for APC. Lol result never come out Wailers and PDP supporters have started gnashing their teeth wailing as usual shouting: Ojoro, rigging, ojoro, rigging, bla,bla,bla. Wailers and PDP hailers are not posting any result today. All what am seeing everywhere on social media is ranting and crying grin .Is like democracy is under threat today

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by agabusta: 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
shortgun:

...the law says you must be educated up to, not must have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by ejembi28(m): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Who told you he doesn't have? He lost it when he was overthrown as Head of State
. He has an affidavit. Cambridge WasC confirmed he took WASC but will not release it until they get permission from him. He then went to his Secondary school and got the statement of result. Do you think Buhari will be admitted into the NDA and later in the US and UK for Masters degree without a WASC certificate?
Please stop this argument. Dont quote me again, its clear that your are either not intelligent enough or you are just trying to be mischievous.

These part really cracked me up grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by HardMirror(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Donmedrac:
I know you are an atheist I've read some of your posts.

The butterflyleo Leo is just like a typical Nigeria Christian who would stoop so low for a mere 30k
there are good christians tho, but guys like butterfly are not even remotely one. They lie and lack conscience. I dont know how this people manage to defend buhari and apc. It beats my imagination.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by NairaMaster1(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
HardMirror:
it is a shame what nigeria has become. All because of peanuts apc is paying these guys, they have sold their conscience

That's poverty for you.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by GavelSlam: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
docadams:

PDP have been gavel slammed. Gavel Slam, what say you?

I hear a great big thumping sound.

Seismic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by imrany20(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
APC all the way.the wailers should stop crying like a baby.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by chloride6: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

Enough of this rubbish.

The requirement for elective office is a MINIMUM of school certificate.

The president has well above the minimum by virtue of courses he took as a military officer.

You may concern yourself with the minimum but he has provided well above that.

Another blunder...

Did the President not declare possession of WAEC certificate to INEC?

Goalpost shifter

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by famology(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
Indigbo:
APC 355
PDP005
Ife South, Omisore ward.

Ifon osun unit 2.... APC 538,PDP 14,SDP 05

The deficit has been reduced to 3 votes. grin .. A man like Omisore ..What a fantastic signing for APC. Lol result never come out Wailers and PDP supporters have started gnashing their teeth wailing as usual shouting: Ojoro, rigging, ojoro, rigging, bla,bla,bla. Wailers and PDP hailers are not posting any result today. All what am seeing everywhere on social media is ranting and crying grin .Is like democracy is under threat today

Hehehe. ....

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Kingsley1000(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:
You heard it first here. OMISORE HAS DELIVERED THE SOUTH FOR APC. HE HAS KEPT HIS WORD!!!
Tinubu and oshomiole has out smart saraki and wike under-rate them at your own peril.

same thing will happen to ambode next year

5 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Who told you he doesn't have? He lost it when he was overthrown as Head of State. He has an affidavit. Cambridge WasC confirmed he took WASC but will not release it until they get permission from him. He then went to his Secondary school and got the statement of result. Do you think Buhari will be admitted into the NDA and later in the US and UK for Masters degree without a WASC certificate?

Why do y'all use this old and useless line...That yahoogirl, the former finance minister that forged NYSC certificate had worked in the state level before, yet nobody found out of her scam...Then, she was screened, still her forgery was perfectly hidden! So what are you talking about?

Buhari entered the army with recommendation from his principal. Buhari never sat for WAEC.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by timota(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
FriendNG:

But only iliterate baboons and pigs relay on propaganda and not fact. His certificate were stolen during the coup . Premium times ask Cambridge University about buhari certificate and they confirmed but they won't released it until he approves so.

His secondary School subsequently released his statement of result. Same result he used for his studies in UK, Us and India. But pigs prefer propaganda that he never attended any school.

Useless pigs.
And he hired 15 San to defend what he can approve for Cambridge to release keep fooling ur self.The truth is that he was given NDA admission with the hope that he will write ssce later and up till today he never care to write one and this is sept so no hope of getting o level before next election. what a pity

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by CilicMarin: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
#OsunDecides2018: PDP agents absent at crucial polling units

Over two hours after electoral process had commenced, no agent of the opposition party, PDP, was on sight at Polling Unit 001, Ward 8, Orolu Local Government Area.
Many voters who spoke to PREMIUM TIMES alleged that thugs and police officers sent the agents back from the entrance of the polling unit.

Journalists who had access to the two other polling units in the local government also confirmed the same situation.
At polling unit one, ward eight, at least two ruling party, APC agents strategically placed at some few metres to the voting cubicle, were sighted.

Agents of other political parties were at least 30 metres away.

Asides official agents, tens of other agents of the APC were at the polling unit coordinating voting activities for voters whose PVCs had earlier been collected.

As at 11.10 a.m., when this reporter left the polling unit, no PDP agent was in sight.
Meanwhile, the supervising presiding officer for the polling unit, Ajigini Tajudeen, denied knowledge of the situation.

He said, “I’m not aware of that. Normally I’m not supposed to leave this place. I don’t know what is going on there. The only place I can vouch for is here. So far so good, nobody has been disturbing anybody.

“As a matter of fact, we are not supposed to wait for any party agent to come in. Once it’s 8.a.m., even if it’s only one agent that is in ground, we are meant to commence.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/286770-osundecides2018-pdp-agents-absent-at-crucial-polling-units.html
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Donmedrac: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
HardMirror:
there are good christians tho, but guys like butterfly are not even remotely one. They lie and lack conscience. I dont know how this people manage to defend buhari and apc. It beats my imagination.
lol can't use see the food he posted? The dude is struggling..

So I can imagine how he felt seeing free 30 thousand just to lie and rant online

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply)

Picture Of Slums In The Usa / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election / Nigeria has finished me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.