Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (186087 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by ronishratis(f): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zfWYM-dRM&t=24s
four4:
guy you will go a long way in life if you separate your religion and political party and also your religion and friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by HardMirror(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
NairaMaster1:

That's poverty for you.
seriously. I read comments here on nairaland and i just give up on nigeria.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by okk4sure: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Indigbo:
APC 355
PDP005
Ife South, Omisore ward.

Ifon osun unit 2.... APC 538,PDP 14,SDP 05

The deficit has been reduced to 3 votes. grin .. A man like Omisore ..What a fantastic signing for APC. Lol result never come out Wailers and PDP supporters have started gnashing their teeth wailing as usual shouting: Ojoro, rigging, ojoro, rigging, bla,bla,bla. Wailers and PDP hailers are not posting any result today. All what am seeing everywhere on social media is ranting and crying grin .Is like democracy is under threat today

kudos!

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by four4: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Donmedrac:
I know you are an atheist I've read some of your posts.

The butterflyleo Leo is just like a typical Nigeria Christian who would stoop so low for a mere 30k
and you are just like a typical America or Isreal Christian Abi?
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by PVision2020(m): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
shortgun:

Forget this useless argument...the law says you must have a minimum of SSCE to contest for the office of the president and Buhari doesn't have it. QED.
You can build mansions,buy jets for the family of a girl u r cohabiting with if u didn't pay her bride price she is not ur wife.
I don't know what u people gain by twisting facts.
A lot of our parents did modern 3/4, entered grade II, did distance learning correspondence courses and ended up becoming dons in Universities without writing Waec or GCE.
The law says "at least" Secondary School Leaving certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by ronishratis(f): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zfWYM-dRM&t=24s
HardMirror:
seriously. I read comments here on nairaland and i just give up on nigeria.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Iceberg41: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:
I don't know how i missed this news.

PDP members were arrested in the early hours of this morning (3am) by the men of the Nigerian Police.

They had on them Inec Observers Uniform , their PDP membership cards and other documents.

An uncle of mine is among just feel like crying
Apc u no go last ooo
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by HardMirror(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
Donmedrac:
lol can't use see the food he posted? The dude is struggling..

So I can imagine how he felt seeing free 30 thousand just to lie and rant online
which food is that?
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Benekruku(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Chai

APC really got it well planned.

PDP better start wailing cos it's over.

Free and fair election but knowing fully well underground work had been done

The massive turnout for APC is alarming

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by FriendNG: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
timota:

And he hired 15 San to defend what he can approve for Cambridge to release keep fooling ur self.The truth is that he was given NDA admission with the hope that he will write ssce later and up till today he never care to write one and this is sept so no hope of getting o level before next election. what a pity

You're the one fooling yourself. His results for the exam was released by his secondary School. You can check premium times for it. Cambridge University also confirmed he attended. The certificate isn't necessary then.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
So uptill now no result.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by seunmsg(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
CilicMarin:
First Result.

Official:

#OsunDecides2018: Result trickle in, Oyere Aborishade unit in Ife North

@APCNigeria 130

@OfficialPDPNig 2

How true is this?

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
HardMirror:
there are good christians tho, but guys like butterfly are not even remotely one. They lie and lack conscience. I dont know how this people manage to defend buhari and apc. It beats my imagination.

I can see you have left your favourite watering hole which is the religion section just to troll here. This place is not for the petty nonsense you enjoy doing in the religious section. Take your vindictive childish self back to your amusement park

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Benekruku(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
Indigbo:
APC 355
PDP005
Ife South, Omisore ward.

Ifon osun unit 2.... APC 538,PDP 14,SDP 05

The deficit has been reduced to 3 votes. grin .. A man like Omisore ..What a fantastic signing for APC. Lol result never come out Wailers and PDP supporters have started gnashing their teeth wailing as usual shouting: Ojoro, rigging, ojoro, rigging, bla,bla,bla. Wailers and PDP hailers are not posting any result today. All what am seeing everywhere on social media is ranting and crying grin .Is like democracy is under threat today

PDP better start wailing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Donmedrac: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
HardMirror:
which food is that?
he posted one red oil and amala..
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
So Uptill now no single result for just a bit over 3000 voters

Is a shame...pure shame.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Iceberg41:

An uncle of mine is among just feel like crying
Apc u no go last ooo

Sorry to hear that embarassed

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by PassingShot(m): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
timota:

And he hired 15 San to defend what he can approve for Cambridge to release keep fooling ur self.The truth is that he was given NDA admission with the hope that he will write ssce later and up till today he never care to write one and this is sept so no hope of getting o level before next election. what a pity
Is it not the normal thing to defend yourself with competent lawyers when you're having a case in a court of law?

So, he for no get competent lawyers? Or what's your point?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by GavelSlam: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
chloride6:

Another blunder...

Did the President not declare possession of WAEC certificate to INEC?

Goalpost shifter

He never wrote WAEC he wrote Cambridge.

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
FriendNG:

You're the one fooling yourself. His results for the exam was released by his secondary School. You can check premium times for it. Cambridge University also confirmed he attended. The certificate isn't necessary then.

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by FriendNG: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
shortgun:

Forget this useless argument...the law says you must have a minimum of SSCE to contest for the office of the president and Buhari doesn't have it. QED.
You can build mansions,buy jets for the family of a girl u r cohabiting with if u didn't pay her bride price she is not ur wife.
I don't know what u people gain by twisting facts.

He has it. Is not that he doesn't have it but it got missing during coup. If your waec certificate is missing or fire incidence occur, does it mean you don't have it?

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buffalowings3(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
cool cool
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

Enough of this rubbish.

The requirement for elective office is a MINIMUM of school certificate.

The president has well above the minimum by virtue of courses he took as a military officer.

You may concern yourself with the minimum but he has provided well above that.

Bro........ not when the President is unable to present an authentic record of his school certificate. so why blaming the PDP Governorship aspirant for showing an authentic result. just looking at some Nigerians foolishness

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by jaykaylegend(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
Guys abeg what is our Observer General Davido Saying na...?? grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by FriendNG: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is his statement of result. They are asking for certificate which was missing during coup.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Benekruku(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

He never wrote WAEC he wrote Cambridge.

That guy is not learned

He is an Alaba international shop boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by FriendNG: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nkwazemakennyj:

Bro........ not when the President is unable to present an authentic record of his school certificate. so why blaming the PDP Governorship aspirant for showing an authentic result. just looking at some Nigerians foolishness

This one nko na ur result

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by HardMirror(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
Donmedrac:
he posted one red oil and amala..
the bloody liar claiming to be in osun state. I am an osun state indigene tho in lagos, my mum and some of my siblings are there in osun 3 of my siblings are in oau and this guy wants us to believe people love apc. If not for money politics and dirty politics apc cant even get 50,000 votes

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by GavelSlam: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nkwazemakennyj:

Please look for my comment on Adeleke's qualification.

By the way, the president doesn't need to present his school certicate even.as his alma mater has.

He's more than suitably qualified by virtue of his military courses.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by genabc(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
The truth of the matter is that alot of Nigerians are gullible in nature or the older ones have lost sense of history. It amazes me when some dudes here say Buhari has a Degree, degree in what? Yes he has a secondary school cert (he only pass Hausa and gvt), yes he went abroad and had 6 months millitary training, yes he serviced as petroleum mini under Obasonjo because of quoter sys, yes he striked shagari democratic govt in which Idiagbon was general acknowledge to be in charge during his regime( palace coup comes to mind). He was d PTF mini during Abacha regime which was mess with corruption. Mind u, during d millitary era, junior officers pick up arms and overthrown d senior officers and declear themselves as general. Buhari, Obasanjo, Babagida etc were never qualified to be a General as of the time they attain the rank, they all gave themselves...... Been a general doesn't translate to be a degree holder, it been a long way coming, it was really a dark era indeed...

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by adioolayi(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Got this on Whatsapp just now, can anyone confirm this Is voting over
*Update of Rerun Election in Osun state* Ife South Unit 1 APC---355 PDP--005
Ife North; Oyeere unit. APC 300, PDP 05

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by deji17: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply)

Picture Of Slums In The Usa / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election / Nigeria has finished me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.