Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. (5961 Views)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by Biafrawillcome: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
Guys I have a girlfriend she is 23. Am 22 was born 01/01/1996 she was born June 1995.
Am thinking of buying a serx toy because this girl is sex starving me. 3 months no sex
And I can't sleep with olosho. Anytime I go there my pernis does not stand.
Let me make this as brief as possible. I love this girl aren't cheating on her.
But the problem now is anytime I call her she will say her parents this and that.
And this is y I don't date 18,19,20.
Because of parents wahala.
This one is 24 he her parents monitor her movement.
One day she was with me the aunty was calling her to come back that the school has dismissed.
They even have her timetable.

Guys we've had sex only twice.

For months she is in Port Harcourt so as I. But we don't see. She said shell be free after school resumes.

She said she is not cheating on me. And when I forcefully collected her phone I discovered is the truth.

I send her money last week. 5k
Sent her 5k like three times now that I haven't seen her.
To make things short.
I like her but this sex starving is too much.
Over 3 months now.
No sex.

I want to start looking for another girl.

Should I go ahead
Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by phrancys001(m): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
Orisirisi

34 Likes

Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by 93Miles: 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
Biafrawillcome:
Guys I have a girlfriend she is 23. Am 22 was born 01/01/1996 she was born June 1995.
Let me make this as brief as possible. I love this girl aren't cheating on her.
But the problem now is anytime I call her she will say her parents this and that.
And this is y I don't date 18,19,20.

Guys we've had sex only twice.

For months she is in Port Harcourt so as I. But we don't see. She said shell be free after school resumes.

She said she is not cheating on me. And when I forcefully collected her phone I discovered is the truth.

I send her money last week. 5k
To make things short.
I like her but this sex starving is too much.

I want to start looking for another girl.

Should I go ahead

If she's not cheating, don't drop her.
If u are sex straved, ashawo house plenty for ph na. Go fvck asha.

2 Likes

Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by egwekwe: 12:02am On Sep 27, 2018
Imagine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by Peter4luv: 12:39am On Sep 27, 2018
Wetin man no go hear konji na him.closest neighbor..

3 Likes

Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by dkronicle(m): 1:16am On Sep 27, 2018
Watin make she use 5k do?

7 Likes

Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by blujoi(m): 2:22am On Sep 27, 2018
Wait till school resumes nah!! Can’t u just be celibate for the sake of a woman you love!! Get busy doing other stuff so that your mind doesn’t dwell on sex all the time

1 Like

Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by Fiducia: 2:33am On Sep 27, 2018
Na the honeypot you find go before
You love her nothing angry

You don't date 18,19,20 girls because of what again? undecided

1 Like

Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by LordsApostle: 3:32am On Sep 27, 2018
dkronicle:
Watin make she use 5k do?
buy soap wash her veejay

1 Like

Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by LadySarah: 3:50am On Sep 27, 2018
That is the most important thing to you at ur age.

Common English you can't write and you are bragging you gave her #5k.wasn't that payment for the ones you've eaten before?When minimum wage is even being reviewed.

You don't love her,just konji is worrying you.

19 Likes

Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by duduade: 6:12am On Sep 27, 2018
Abeg go and hustle like a normal person..

Your priorities are so sickening

3 Likes

Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by iceboy4752(m): 6:46am On Sep 27, 2018
Your problem is that you can't differenciate between LOVE and LUST.

4 Likes

Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by ednut1(m): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2018
Olofo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by SarakiBukola: 6:58am On Sep 27, 2018
The "Biafra Will Come" in your moniker will come the day you start making reasonable posts

Why would we want to know the month you were born
Or where you reside ?
Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by Biafrawillcome: 7:18am On Sep 27, 2018
cry
Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by Biafrawillcome: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2018
Fiducia:
Na the honeypot you find go before
You love her nothing angry

You don't date 18,19,20 girls because of what again? undecided

Because of parents wahala. This one is mature still her parents they monitor her movement
Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by Biafrawillcome: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2018
LadySarah:

Common English you can't write and you are bragging you gave her #5k.wasn't that payment for the ones you've eaten before?When minimum wage is even being reviewed.

Av eaten twice o. I given her 5k three times since we don't see. Yesterday still sent her money. Still gave her my phone
Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by Dabah22(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2018
Bros!! You need to sit down and think about your life..

4 Likes

Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by folake4u(f): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2018
undecided You don't love her.
Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by mikool007(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2018
Stick with a good girl because all other girls out here are lipsrsealed
You won't know what you have until you lose it trust me
Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 27, 2018
Omg! Just imagine this guy! Sex starving like he's entitled. Jeez

2 Likes

Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 27, 2018
Biafrawillcome:

Av eaten twice o. I given her 5k three times since we don't see. Yesterday still sent her money. Still gave her my phone
So u feel entitled because of the 15k u sent to her?

1 Like

Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by GoldenJAT(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2018
I don't advice people like you!!you have nothing upstairs.

3 Likes

Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by Biafrawillcome: 7:47am On Sep 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Bros I have also given her my 40k phone.
The 15k I mean is now am not with her.
I sent her airtime from N500 up.

This is 3 months plus am faithful to her. Thats y am feeling it. I don't date small girls because they will always tell u about their parents.

Everyday when I want us to have time she will say her mother is at home just pissing me.

I told her to introduce me to her parents as her boyfriend. She said she can't. Is she a kid.

I can't sleep with a prostitutet. I don't double date so as she. But this everyday am feeling her absence as a woman and she will be saying my parents this and that is pissing me off.
Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by rastaLivity: 7:51am On Sep 27, 2018
Mr sweet should cure that konji_ just saying
Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by Rubbiish(m): 7:52am On Sep 27, 2018
LadySarah:

& when we men call u ashewo, u ladies will be crying...

2 Likes

Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by ultimate77(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nke Nwayi.... ayam now in Awka.. i think its high time we connect. i kant hiding it any more.. oya i wantu ssee you.
Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by Rubbiish(m): 8:02am On Sep 27, 2018
folake4u:
undecided You don't love her.
Shut up!
Will u continue anything in life u dont gain from?
Sent 5k couple of times, constantly sending her airtime & even bought a phone worth 40k for her & other things he forgot to mention. Common see he can't see this lady, be honest what is the girl doing for this guy & what is he benefitting frm d relationship??

If it were to be a prostitute, he wont spent such amount & i strongly believe dude haven't EVEN spent up to 5k for his mum or siblings. & u still say he dont love her....u women are plain selfish!

2 Likes

Re: At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. by LadySarah: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2018
Rubbiish:

& when we men call u ashewo, u ladies will be crying...

Including every female in your ancestry down to the unborn

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Girl With A Nigerian Boyfriend But His Parents Won't Allow It: / He's Acting Strange / She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.