Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested (5963 Views)

13 Things Women Do Only When They Are Not Interested In You. / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by DukeNija(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2012
Ok Nairalanders, I'm in an awkward situation and please I really need some serious advice here.
She has a crush on me and I'm not really interested but I don't know how to send my message without hurting her feelings. Its normal for people to have feelings for others and to be honest this is not my debut crushee but this is different. She's taking it to a new level, calling me baby, love and getting all mushy' around me. Holding me and all(Sorry for details) telling her friends she loves me and she also gets irritated when I'm with other girls. Her sister just told me she has a crush on me. She's a really cool and nice person and a friend. I don't want to hurt her, infact I am presently avoiding her. I am a cool and friendly guy and I care about peoples feelings. Please I'm sort of used to crushes but not like this. Peepz I need your candid advice and fast cos I'm really in an embarrasing situation. Jokers are welcomed too.. (Please I dint come here to brag o) Thanks
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
Why are you not interested??

There is one man called MrBrownJay, he is coming to give you a sound advice

I pity d girl sha. If I'm d one, I'll cry ehn..... cry cry
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by MMM2(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2012
Op

Since u re not interested am interested undecided

Pass me d chick tongue
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by DukeNija(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
^^
Hahaha. I need advice abeg not scolding o
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by DukeNija(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
MMM u too like woman. wink
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by exklusive4(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
OP.. Abeg pass me d girl o,if u no get interest,me am alwyz ready o..abi she worwor ni?
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by exklusive4(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2012
M M M: Op

Since u re not interested am interested undecided

Pass me d chick tongue
ashawo like u.!
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by Idowuogbo(f): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2012
Awwwh..poor gal! Woeva u say or do will hurt.
Tell it as it is..

1 Like

Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by DukeNija(m): 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo: Awwwh..poor gal! Woeva u say or do will hurt.
Tell it as it is..
I know this will not end well. Its more serious than I actually described. Thanks 4 d advice
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
^Uwc! wink
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by chinig(m): 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hmmm......wat a dilemma.
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
Duke_Nija: Ok Nairalanders, I'm in an awkward situation and please I really need some serious advice here.
She has a crush on me and I'm not really interested but I don't know how to send my message without hurting her feelings.

very difficult because you dragged the issue for too long.

Its normal for people to have feelings for others and to be honest this is not my debut crushee but this is different. She's taking it to a new level, calling me baby, love and getting all mushy' around me. Holding me and all(Sorry for details) telling her friends she loves me and she also gets irritated when I'm with other girls.

what were you doing when she was doing all this stuff? did you ask her to stop or were you smiling and pretending that it was all ok? the first time she stepped out of line, you should have said something, instead of letting her believe that you enjoyed what she was doing.......she cant really be blamed for that.

Her sister just told me she has a crush on me. She's a really cool and nice person and a friend. I don't want to hurt her, infact I am presently avoiding her. I am a cool and friendly guy and I care about peoples feelings. Please I'm sort of used to crushes but not like this. Peepz I need your candid advice and fast cos I'm really in an embarrasing situation. Jokers are welcomed too.. (Please I dint come here to brag o) Thanks

and what did you say to the sister? did you even give a hint that you were not interested with her sister?
if that lady is cool and nice then she will understand, so call her TODAY and let her know that you are not interested in her, romantically.

but then again, you could always tell her:" hey, i can feel that you like me a lot and i do care for you a lot too. you are a fantastic cool girl, and i am sure you will make any man happy, thanks to your kind nature.... but i have to be honest with you on something. to me, you are more like a sister than a lover to me, i dont see you like that. i cherish your friendship, and i would never want to jeopardize that for any reason. i want us to be friends forever and i hope you understand me when i tell you that we should always remain friend, and nothing more. anyway, who will i turn to for great advices, if we are dating?! come on now sis!"

4 Likes

Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by Tinkybabe(f): 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
^^epic!there you have it op..that should hurt less and I'm sure she would respect you for this(refer to MBJ's post)
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2012
grin
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by DukeNija(m): 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
How would guys like me cope without MrBrownJay. Tnks man
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 29, 2012
Duke_Nija: How would guys like me cope without MrBrownJay. Tnks man
Shey I no tell u??!
D guy na guidance counselor, lol
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by Mynd44: 6:06am On Aug 29, 2012
MBJ JUST CLOSED THE THREAD
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by pwettytemmy(f): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2012
While reading d posts, I was curious looking for MBJ n I swear I wasn't disappointed. Crush is a thing you can help d oda party to handle if its nt reciprocated. How often do u guys see n talk? Is she always visiting u alone? Did she knw there's somebody else in ur life? Why don't u follow MBJ's advice n c wat happens from dere. Remember, u don't av to say this things to her appearing over serious n wearing a long face cos she might feel embarrassed. Its и̣̣̣̥ϕ† advisable to also do this d basket mouth way cos she may think its one of ur jokes n not take it serious. Be calm n relaxed n give it d highest level of maturity. Study her mood also to knw ‎​Ђ☺ω best to tell her this. All d best
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by chrisley024(m): 8:45am On Aug 29, 2012
Though unfortunate u hv allowed it reach dis level, i guess u nid 2 start givin her some distance little by little n wen u see her jus talk like friends do n leave. If asks y d change jus tel her u r busy n wit tym tins wil cul off cos i blive it's jus emotional.
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2012
MBJ the counselor has come.

Nice one!
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by Olumogun: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
@ OP > Love is like a friendship caught on fire.
So be careful with how u handle this I am not interested of a thing
else you will end up losing a good friend too.
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by arki(m): 2:39am On Aug 30, 2012
I undastnd ur dilemma, i was also faced wit such crushes and had 2 handle it wit maturity. 2day we are stil best of frnds,jst follow d advices given nd hope it works 4 u. Cheers.
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by timilehing(m): 3:01am On Aug 30, 2012
Not ur 1st crush? U be fine boi o
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by exklusive4(m): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2012
arki: I undastnd ur dilemma, i was also faced wit such crushes and had 2 handle it wit maturity. 2day we are stil best of frnds,jst follow d advices given nd hope it works 4 u. Cheers.
u too da lie....who wan da crush on a ugly boy like you...
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by arki(m): 5:35am On Sep 02, 2012
exklusive4: u too da lie....who wan da crush on a ugly boy like you...
i can figure out ur trauma,dnt worry God creatd everytin nd said they are beautiful nd yours is no exception,atleast u fine past ape nd baba(obj). There is still hope. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by DukeNija(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2012
arki:
i can figure out ur trauma,dnt worry God creatd everytin nd said they are beautiful nd yours is no exception,atleast u fine past ape nd baba(obj). There is still hope. Cheers!!!
cheesy
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2012
did she ask you out yet...or kiss you forcefully...just play along till she does nau...ah ah...you may just be shocked that you are in a mind of your own. Maybe, just may be she's fooling with you. but, as long as she did not make any personal compromising demands from you. enjoy the attention and be nice
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by frank317: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
Are u gay? Just askin...

At least have sexx with her and save her the trauma, she might find out u are nt good enuf in bed and move on.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by DukeNija(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2012
Gmygmy its not fun getting attention when you are not interested, trust me. Its tormenting.
Frank 3. I can't sleep with someone I'm not attracted to, I'm not $ex starved. Lol at your last statement. If I touch her, hmnnn..
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by exklusive4(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2012
arki:
lol...i stil fine pass you na...anyway,u be my guy...launch d babe fastly nd shaperly
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2012
do you remember how miguel used to treat that babe who had a crush on him in passions back in the day....just flow till she gets bored
Re: She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
frank3.16:
Are u gay? Just askin...
At least have sexx with her and save her the trauma, she might find out u are nt good enuf in bed and move on.

bro, you do know that some damsel sees having s[b]e[/b]x with a man as the unwritten contract of dating, right?! so how will that help if she is that type of lady? it will be even HARDER to get rid of her after that act.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Words To Use When Toasting A Lady? Steps That You Should Follow When Toasti / Do Guys Still Fall For This? (pics) / I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.