Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today (15394 Views)

Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by ebor(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday papa. Age with grace sir.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Tees9: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2018
happy birthday Sir, may God's grace be unveiled continually in your life.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by deefem81: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2018
Saintsammy59:
. Same as you

Amen
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by abbeyfel: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2018
Biafrawillcome:
The criminal and the brain washer of our time.
Oledepo

Ole
If it is easy to commit crime and brain wash people to get such enormous wealth, then what are you waiting for?? Instead of searching for your own destiny, you are here bad mouthing an already blessed destiny. Poor man, poor mentality!
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Paul6P5(m): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2018
"You don't need a century to effect a change; you only need effective preparation to provoke unusual transformations!" - Bishop David Oyedepo

Happy Birthday Sir
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2018
kayboy4y:
Shame on you. Saddist.

No, i'm not...*coughs out thick phlegm unto your sadio-mane type of head*
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by jimblaze(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy Birthday Sir, may your days be long and your years filled with peace!!! in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2018
israelmao:

Read my comment and take your time to assimilate.

Your comment is not self explanatory bro.

What is the covenant of longetivity? How does it work? Who does it work for? When does it work? Where does it work?

Does it mean that those who died young were sinners?

Does it mean that the Moslems and pagans and atheists who died at the age of hundred or more also have access to this covenant of longetivity?

It would be nice if you could share more light on this. I am a willing learner.

If the man of God has lived a holy life, why should a reminder of his mortality and by extension our own mortality anger his followers so much?
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by breakeven: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2018
youngest85:
Gradually, this man is getting closer to his grave
Every day, every man is getting closer to his grave. Man of God is not an exception.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Edio1: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday sir
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Joevocaps: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday Papa, more unction to function. Cheers
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Osashalom: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2018
dahmie2013:
We wish our Father, Bishop David Oyedepo a wonderful & most fulfilled 64th birthday celebration. Thank you Sir for your love for God & His people. We love you & Jesus loves you more.

Happy Birthday Papa!

Happy birthday to you my father, God continually bless you and prosper you all the days of your life. Remain blessed papa.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by kevwemike: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2018
Saintsammy59:
. Same as you
God bless u sir
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by kevwemike: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2018
youngest85:
Gradually, this man is getting closer to his grave
u will need to die b4 him
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by maryalloy(f): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2018
happy birthday Bishop, wish you long useful life �
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by princesoby(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2018
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND REMAIN EVER BLESSED MY FATHER IN THE LORD
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by stifo2012: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday my father, may the oil upon your life remain ever fresh.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Nehyooh(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy Birthday Sir !
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Lordbucci2: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2018
Poor member go start stress thier self , cos they wan buy gift for Daddy..
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Dredgemaster(m): 9:26am On Sep 27, 2018
And you, are you getting farther from your grave?
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Lordbucci2: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2018
Osashalom:

Happy birthday to you my father, God continually bless you and prosper you all the days of your life. Remain blessed papa.
funny , u dnt knw ur papa again!
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday Papa. The man who searches the Word, digests it, and interprets it in a way one understands. Your ministry and that of your pastors who unveil the mind of God to us through His word have been a blessing to me. Keep flying on His wings sir.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by siverspooon(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2018
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR. MAY THE GOOD LORD GIVE YOU LONG LIFE.YOU ARE INDEED A BLESSING TO THIS COUNTRY AND I TAP INTO YOUR BLESSINGS SIR.AGE WITH GRACE SIR
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by wealthyhenry(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy Birthday Bishop sir. Your latter years will be more glorious than the former.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Pekun210(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday to bishop david oyedepo and my humble self.... Long life and prosperity i pray thee oh lord
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by lapagegirl(f): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday Papa. More grace upon your life. Thank you for loving us so much
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by dayoyak: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2018
Long may u live papa
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Benekruku(m): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2018
dahmie2013:
We wish our Father, Bishop David Oyedepo a wonderful & most fulfilled 64th birthday celebration. Thank you Sir for your love for God & His people. We love you & Jesus loves you more.

Happy Birthday Papa!

Sigh...
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by marv1: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2018
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by bazzyblings: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2018
abbeyfel:
He is not God of shiloh!

Your hand dey scratch u to comment ... leave my post .. only me know Wetin I use am mean .. waka pass .. ok ?? Thanks ...
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by israelmao(m): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2018
Ioannes:

Your comment is not self explanatory bro.

What is the covenant of longetivity? How does it work? Who does it work for? When does it work? Where does it work?

Does it mean that those who died young were sinners?

Does it mean that the Moslems and pagans and atheists who died at the age of hundred or more also have access to this covenant of longetivity?

It would be nice if you could share more light on this. I am a willing learner.

If the man of God has lived a holy life, why should a reminder of his mortality and by extension our own mortality anger his followers so much?

Whether some die young or prematurely doesn't negate it.It is always there according to every believer's belief.It worked for Abraham,Isaac,Jacob,Job etc.It is to everyone according to his belief.So the issue,who,when or where it works depends on you.God's word is there and it remains unchanged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! / I Am Done With Intituitionalized Christianity, Would Stop Attending "church" / 2015 Prophetic Prayers, Declarations And Confessions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.