Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Do You Fancy Girls Playing Hard On You To Get? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Fancy Girls Playing Hard On You To Get? (379 Views)

Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Fancy Girls Playing Hard On You To Get? by TkhGuy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Uhmmm I can't say I love it,

chasing stuff that's not rare to find and one girl just keep playing hard like her go in out with me on a date will make me a billionaire in dollars,

If she is a virgin that can be reasonable to some point but not being really extreme like some ladies will go hard on guys.

At last if you changed your mind halfway and take a little drive at her neighbours or friends who accept you in fraction of time,

She will felt like hanging you both.

I want to officially say there is nothing in they to be swimming I'm pride until the guy became hunted and let go of you,

When deep down inside you and I know that you need him even more than he needs your company.

Yes you want to know if he really cares or love you. ..
Bruce hahaha can pls miss me with that crap cos at the end, it will end up with him spending and you being on the receiving end,

When give or take be he love you or not he will surely spend on your, so why the shakara?

Ok here we go guy hit me up with the undiluted truth so that ladies will know the real person whom you are.

Some ladies will say if I agree too soon he will soon let go, wash wash wash for me, the more stubborn you prove to get, gets me on the mood that as soon as I catch you hands down, I will give you a replica of the playing hard you played on me, and am sure he who laugh last laugh the best. ..
Re: Do You Fancy Girls Playing Hard On You To Get? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
please edit the topic because the English you wrote is too poor
Re: Do You Fancy Girls Playing Hard On You To Get? by Bluezy13(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Playing hard to get is adventurous...

Getting her, adventure ends. Don't know what to do with her again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marriage / Apply For Tech Me's Free Web Development And Graphic Design Training / Want To Have A Fulfilled Time!! Beep Moi 09071234171

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.