Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself (6748 Views)

Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest / Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) / Davido Follows Girl Who Tattooed Him On Her Chest On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by Airforce01(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2018
soliddust2020:

Tacha is her name. Her IG handle symply_tacha. Very silly attention seeking girl. She faked her kidnap and also faked an engagement. She they form feminist join her olosho life.

Tacha na olosho name na
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by soliddust2020: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2018
Airforce01:

Tacha na olosho name na

cheesy grin stop am bros. Tacha no be olosho name na jennifers, jessica, blessing. Tacha na for strippers and this babe be professional stripper for IG angry, difference they btw kpekere and plantain chips tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Expresses Shock As She Wears The Same Outfit As Her Uber Driver (VIDEO) / Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics / I Suffered With Laycon, Date Him For 5years - Laycon Ex-girlfriend Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.