Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On (12333 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by jenniferlove(f): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
This Busty Nigerian lady, Lola David has left men drooling over the size of her massive breasts on Twitter.

After she shared photos of her massive boobs on her page, several men have been dropping hilarious comments.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/busty-nigerian-lady-leaves-men-drooling-over-the-size-of-her-massive-breasts-on-twitter-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by Rickyzagy: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Naso
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by marshalldgreat(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hmm
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by SarakiBukola: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Drooling at the mouth....

Drooling in the trousers

Audhubillah..... let me say prayers to ward off "Temptation " that Psquare sang about

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by happybee: 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Who are those drooling abeg
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by Fierce11: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
I did not 'drool' over any post.. so please clarify your post op.. Some foolish vagabonds were there busy killing their already dead image all because of a juvenile w h o r e' s post.. And this one wants to generalise the foolishness of this wayward ass-licking vagabonds.. Op, re-arrange your silly title please
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by Fierce11: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
I did not 'drool' over any post.. so please clarify your post op.. Some foolish vagabonds were there, busy killing their already dead image all because of a juvenile w h o r e' s post.. And this one wants to generalise the foolishness of this wayward ass-licking vagabonds.. Op, re-arrange your silly title please
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ewoooshocked..see milk equipments as dem hugeshocked.. Randy91 ur specialty don land oocheesy

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
lefulefu:
Ewoooshocked..see milk equipments as dem hugeshocked.. Randy91 ur specialty don land oocheesy

This type

how do I suck them?

step1: use pillow to cover from waist down to her toegringrin
Step2:use ur pleek to fuvk in btw d blezz
Step3:Let d sucking begincheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by CaptainMitch: 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
Very small compared to Obianuju on instagram.
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by Jaqenhghar: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
lefulefu:

2 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by ikbnice(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
I did not drool. In fact, I am irritated. I dislike anything oversize

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by Olalan(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
How is this attractive

2 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by jenniferlove(f): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by DaddyNimo(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
I'm an ASS MAN, boobs ain't my thing.
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by KvnGRezz(m): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
Haa ahn... Iz dah nuh Cynthia tha lives opposite ma house
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
happybee:
Who are those drooling abeg
we cheesy

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by Alaadin(m): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
that tweet if she was business smart she should have pushed PEAK out of the market
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by chely: 6:13am On Sep 28, 2018
Causes of regret at old age
Pls don't make this mistakes

Click to read and you will know how to solve this issues
http://www.infodibia.com/2018/09/things-that-cause-regret-at-old-age.html?m=1

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by Burgerlomo: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2018
myastar:

hmmmm

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by Partnerbiz(f): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Drooling ke

But she isnt bad shocked

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by fiwet: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2018
cool cool cool coolMEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

Are still a doubting Thomas? What are you waiting for??

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by TMemos: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2018
What caused the drooling?
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On by juwobik: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2018
cool cool cool cool cool coolTHIS OFFER IS STRICTLY FOR NGOs AND NOT-FOR PROFIT FOUNDATIONS/ORGANISATIONS!

Each non-profit organization exists for a certain purpose. Website visitors who are not familiar with the organization should be able to quickly get an idea of the purpose when visiting the site for the first time
With this, we provide solutions that can further help genuine NGOs put smiles on faces that truly need them

What You Get!

- Https://www.YourNGOWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- Beautiful Crafted NGO-focused Website with Solid SEO
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
- 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
- Unlimited Hosting Space

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

Get NOW for N19,999!

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove / Ashawo Joint In Asaba / Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.