Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl (12374 Views)

Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by martinlooter(m): 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
I am dating a girl from Mbaise girl, considering her behaviour to see if she will suit what I want for marriage, but her problem is that she is from Mbaise, for my people in the South East, you know Mbaise people have a very bad reputation for being manipulators, deceivers and mischief makers.
For sure, if my peeps know where she comes from, they will surely raise eyebrows. I am very sure that my late mum will turn in her grave if she hears I am getting married to an Mbaise girl.
So guys, what's your advice, should I give her hopes, or just walk away from the relationship?

7 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by adonbilivit: 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
this thread is about to cost some ladies their relationships/men.

op, if u never chop her kpomo just let am go. no go chop her kpekus with the intention of dumping her o

10 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by northvietnam(m): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
every thing is wrong ooooooo...... don't dare please I beg uuuuuuu

u will end up destroying your father's family and be at war with your parents and siblings
don't say I did not warn uuuu ooooooooo

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by teepsee(f): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
who are they, please explain for those who don't know

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by HungerBAD: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Following this thread very carefully and attentively.

Mbaise? Interested.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by adonbilivit: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
northvietnam:
every thing is wrong ooooooo...... don't dare please I beg uuuuuuu

u will end up destroying your father's family and be at war with your parents and siblings
don't say I did not warn uuuu ooooooooo
oboy eh. and here I am trying to start a relationship with one. make I just sign her register comot

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
What kind of rubbish thread is this?
Op get sense...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Baddo101(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mbaise again nawa ooo.. But from what i gathered even Imo indigene fears mbaise sotey one musician sang if u see snake see mbaise kill mbaise first"
I also heard dem appear to get sense as in over smart dey too worry them...

6 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
martinlooter:
I am dating a girl from Mbaise girl, considering her behaviour to see if she will suit what I want for marriage, but her problem is that she is from Mbaise, for my people in the South East, you know Mbaise people have a very bad reputation for being manipulators, deceivers and mischief makers.
For sure, if my peeps know where she comes from, they will surely raise eyebrows. I am very sure that my late mum will turn in her grave if she hears I am getting married to an Mbaise girl.
So guys, what's your advice, should I give her hopes, or just walk away from the relationship?
what and where is Mbaise?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by martinlooter(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Please Mbaise peeps on Nairaland, this is a disclaimer. I wasn't the one that started the hatred and the beef. The saying "when you see an Mbaise person and a deadly snake, kill the Mbaise person first before tackling the snake," is as old and still relevant as saying "Good Morning"
So don't hate, it's equally for you people's own awareness.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by hahn(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
martinlooter:

If you love her and you're sure she loves you, marry her.

Desperate housewives ain't from Mbaise and see how they behave undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Davidovinci(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
teepsee:
who are they, please explain for those who don't know
seconded!
Op we need an official intro on who this mbaise girls are.............................
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by OCTAVO: 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
As if all the other Nigerian tribes are saints. angry
Tribalism is a big problem in Nigeria. This thread carries a tribal undertone!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by martinlooter(m): 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Davidovinci:

seconded!
Op we need an official intro on who this mbaise girls are.............................

Read my post again and the comments of some persons that know them, you will see their essential characteristics.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by firstking01(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
martinlooter:
dam it...hw dare u attribute a reputation and a paticular believe to an individual?, and more over, u 've bin dating her, so, by nw ur supposed to knw if she's got gud character or nt...ur basing ur believe on wat ppl told u abt mbaise gals ba?...u sound like a kid who's stil depending on his moma to mk decisions for him...sorry tho.

7 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by northvietnam(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
adonbilivit:
oboy eh. and here I am trying to start a relationship with one. make I just sign her register comot
are u sure that after signing that u can comot.

wait untill onwuoo.. gi Amu , onwuoo gi Onu, onwuoo.. gi Araa , after all these If u fit comot make I die ......
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by adonbilivit: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
northvietnam:

are u sure that after signing that u can commit.

wait untill onwu gi Amu , onwu gi Onu, onwu gi Araa , after all these If u fit commit make I die ......
I no understand u o. I mean say I wan staff her dump her. wetin u dey talk?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Chanchit: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
As far as I'm concerned this thread makes no sense. why generalize, the Op has made up his mind already so why is he opening a thread for it.
I know ladies that are from this same place that are happily married now and most of them didn't marry from the east, maybe its because of this stereotype rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by libertyfather(m): 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
I don't know what mbaise means, but be of good character my people are ready to marry you......Ama proudly yoruba oko ibo grin

Hey dunt start insulting yoruba girls because I marry and ibo girl that's where my heart drives me

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by northvietnam(m): 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
adonbilivit:
I no understand u o. I mean say I wan staff her dump her. wetin u dey talk?
u wan make I interpret those in English. hmmmmmmmmm
what I meant was, u said u wan chop clean mouth and bounce abi ....

if that girl chop u better Kiss's
leak your b****t wellaa
and chop you for cucumber , omooo nah her name u go dey call every day

they r highly gifted in that ministry , the calabar of SE.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by martinlooter(m): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
firstking01:
dam it...hw dare u attribute a reputation and a paticular believe to an individual?, and more over, u 've bin dating her, so, by nw ur supposed to knw if she's got gud character or nt...ur basing ur believe on wat ppl told u abt mbaise gals ba?...u sound like a kid who's stil depending on his moma to mk decisions for him...sorry tho.

My brother, this matter is bigger than what I can just infer by merely considering what we do together. Don't you think she just might be faking all of the affections that we share? I just want to be careful, they say he who doesn't learn from history would be forced to repeat it.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by adonbilivit: 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
northvietnam:
u wan make I interpret those in English. hmmmmmmmmm
what I meant was, u said u wan chop clean mouth and bounce abi ....

if that girl chop u better Kiss's
leak your b****t wellaa
and chop you for cucumber , omooo nah her name u go dey call every day

na today?

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by martinlooter(m): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Chanchit:
As far as I'm concerned this thread makes no sense. why generalize, the Op has made up his mind already so why is he opening a thread for it.
I know ladies that are from this same place that are happily married now and most of them didn't marry from the east, maybe its because of this stereotype rubbish.

It is a principle that what you don't know won't kill you. But you sound like an Igbo man, if you are... Can I ask if an Igbo man marries a wife for himself alone? A wife is also for her people to appreciate and welcome. I don't want a woman that everybody would be afraid to associate with.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Chanchit: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
martinlooter:

It is a principle that what you don't know won't kill you. But you sound like an Igbo man, if you are... Can I ask if an Igbo man marries a wife for himself alone? A wife is also for her people to appreciate and welcome. I don't want a woman that everybody would be afraid to associate with.

I'm yoruba but this is really not making sense. If a man can't control his house why blame the wife.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Davidovinci(m): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
martinlooter:

Read my post again and the comments of some persons that know them, you will see their essential characteristics.
Ogbeni, nobody has given a vivid explanation/description of who the mbaise girls are.....was Asking you cos i thought you knew better(probably shed more light on the topic).. D.am.n i was so wrong.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
wat kind of childish write up iz dis?
If your people will hate her for being an mbaise girl, is beta you better leave the girl alone for her to find someone who will respect and love her.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by firstking01(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
martinlooter:

My brother, this matter is bigger than what I can just infer by merely considering what we do together. Don't you think she just might be faking all of the affections that we share? I just want to be careful, they say he who doesn't learn from history would be forced to repeat it.
she cant fake anytin, she has frnd and relative, try to confide in dem abt her past life. Am sure one will open up to u.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Chibaby87(f): 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
martinlooter:

Op if you don't know what to post better keep mute, when you were dating her you didn't find bad character in her. Better live her alone and stop talking nonsense. #Proudly Mbaise girl# We don't marry immature guys so you are not up to people that asks our hands in marriage. Mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Chibaby87(f): 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
martinlooter:

Op if you don't know what to post better keep mute, when you were dating her you didn't find bad character in her. Better live her alone and stop talking nonsense. #Proudly Mbaise girl# We don't marry immature guys so you are not up to people that asks our hands in marriage. Mtcheew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by surrogatesng: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
mbaise is a NO! for me,dont ask me why
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Chibaby87:

The only thing I knew about marrying from Mbaise was the outrageous bride price and traditional wedding requirements.

This comment of yours just solidified the op's and other posters' opinion of an Mbaise girl.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Chibaby87(f): 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
NewSheriff:
The only thing I knew about marrying from Mbaise was the outrageous bride price and traditional wedding requirements.

This comment of yours just solidified the op's and other posters' opinion of an Mbaise girl.

Op shouldn't raise the issue of Mbaise girls as if we are not good for marriage that is what he is insinuating, if you go through the thread, you will see how people are asking him about Mbaise girls as if we are worser than other girls, he is giving us bad record and is not good.

In terms of bride price, you can't just be far and know someone's bride price and again as the village differ so the bride price differ too. You should stop guessing. Huh
#stillonthematterproudlyNwaforMbaise#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai / Shocking Sexy Viral Pre-Wedding Shot (Photo) / When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.