Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Should I Destroy My Voters Card? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should I Destroy My Voters Card? (1337 Views)

Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. / I Noticed This Error On My Voters Card, What Can I Do? / Obasanjo: How Rawlings Intervened When Abacha Wanted To Destroy My Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Going by what I have seen APC do in the Ekiti and ondo state elections, I have come to a conclusion that having a voters card is useless now and especially in 2019. I would like well meaning Nigerians to advice on me whether to destroy my PVC. Hundreds of people with their PVCs have been prevented from voting, and then proceeded to rig the election. The APC led government stole the mandate of innocent Nigerians. I would rather destroy my PVC that have my mandate stolen from me. Please well meaning Nigerians, advice me on whether to destroy this pvc, given that i have to intention of keeping it for fear of my mandate being stolen.
Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by dignity33: 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
THEY WILL PREACH TO YOU TO GO AND GET YOUR PVC WHO TELL YOU THAT YOUR PVC WILL VOTE BUHARI OUT IF YOU ARE THINKING THAT BETTER HAVE A RETHINK EXCEPT BUHARI DIED . NIGERIA YOUTHS ARE BUNCH OF COWARDS THE NEXT THING IS TO HEAR GOD DAY THAT IS THE PROBLEM WE HAVE AS A COUNTRY IS RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST WHO REFUSES TO TAKE ACTION BUT ALWAYS CALLING GOD FOR HELP. SORRY NIGERIA.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by Airforce01(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
I'm keeping mine for bank documentation but , I won't be voting in 2019 since it won't count .

5 Likes

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by hungryboy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
I lost hope in this shithole a long time ago, i only acquired the voter's card for identification purposes, i'm not planning on voting for any party in 2019 or forever sef.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
Airforce01:
I'm keeping mine for bank documentation but , I won't be voting in 2019 since it won't count .

I'm so vexed right now .

Nigerians are in Prison. We are prisoners

Dear God, i might be able to endure this cell, Please God free my unborn children. They have done no wrong to deserve this

2 Likes

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by Airforce01(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

Nigerians are in Prison. We are prisoners

Dear God, i might be able to endure this cell, Please God free my unborn children. They have done no wrong to deserve this

The rigging is so glaring even to the blind

The worst in Nigeria history .

3 Likes

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Airforce01:
The rigging is so glaring even to the blind
The worst in Nigeria history .

We have seen worse in Nigeria especially under the PDP example Ekiti 2014

1 Like

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by EternalTruths: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Going by what I have seen APC do in the Ekiti and ondo state elections, I have come to a conclusion that having a voters card is useless now and especially in 2019. I would like well meaning Nigerians to advice on me whether to destroy my PVC. Hundreds of people with their PVCs have been prevented from voting, and then proceeded to rig the election. The APC led government stole the mandate of innocent Nigerians. I would rather destroy my PVC that have my mandate stolen from me. Please well meaning Nigerians, advice me on whether to destroy this pvc, given that i have to intention of keeping it for fear of my mandate being stolen.

Keep it for banking & ID transactions.

As for election, Buhari has won already through Advanced Rigging.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
I am on the verge of doing what someone has done. I need a reason why i should keep my pvc in the next 30 minutes

Somebody GIVE ME A REASON ASAP

1 Like

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by FarahAideed: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
No don't!!!!! That's whayvthe evil APC wants you to do so they can have their freeway and plunder the country ...in 2019 still go out there and vote against Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by Airforce01(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

We have seen worse in Nigeria especially under the PDP example Ekiti 2014

Don't support this evil Osun people witnessed today .

My heart bleeds for the hard working civil servants in the state of Osun that are yet to be paid salaries for months .

3 Likes

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
The votes APC gave PDP is laughable. The person that brought this rigging idea isn't smart enough to cover his tracks. grin

Anyway, I blame OSUN people for selling their destiny for a meagre amount. Poverty is a disease indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
hungryboy:
I lost hope in this shithole a long time ago, i only acquired the voter's card for identification purposes, i'm not planning on voting for any party in 2019 or forever sef.

I never believed 180 million people can be held prisoners in this life. I told myself that there is no prison can occupy 180m people.

I just realised that General Muhammadu Buhari has built one, and i was already inside cry cry cry

Kai the Igbo's were right. OMG the Igbo's were right

5 Likes

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by hungryboy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
No don't!!!!! That's whayvthe evil APC wants you to do so they can have their freeway and plunder the country ...in 2019 still go out there and vote against Buhari
lol, Osun is giving you a 2019 message from Buhari, if you think that he is going to lose, you are kidding. And it's not as if PDP is a better choice
Guy, no tear your Pvc, cos you go need for bank identification and Sim retrieval purposes.
Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by EternalTruths: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
FarahAideed:

You are so funny.

Why didn't PVC save Osun State.?

Have you seen the votes PDP got per polling unit against that of APC.?

Keep deceiving yourself that Buhari will allow free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by raumdeuter: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Airforce01:
Don't support this evil Osun people witnessed today .
My heart bleeds for the hard working civil servants in the state of Osun that are yet to be paid salaries for months .

Worse has been done by PDP and nothing happened.

If you have followed politics long enough you will remember one Madam Ayoka, the INEC commisioner of Ekiti

Or how the case of Chris Ngige vs Andy Ubah was handled by the PDP

Or the thuggery where Adedibu was backed by Federal military forces to unseat a governor

Or how Omisore won a Senate election from jail when standing trial for the murder of BolaIge

Now channel your anger to ensure Abia votes out the governor owing salaries

https://www.nairaland.com/4757138/abia-civil-servants-lay-curses

2 Likes

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by EternalTruths: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
The votes APC gave PDP is laughable. The person that brought this rigging idea isn't smart enough to cover his tracks. grin

Anyway, I blame OSUN people for selling their destiny for a meagre amount. Poverty is a disease indeed.

The thing is so annoying.

Just imagine PDP getting 2 votes against 84 votes of APC when in the last week voting, they had close votes.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by Airforce01(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

https://www.nairaland.com/4757138/abia-civil-servants-lay-curses
You're a product of APC money can easily buy .

I'm done replying you .

2 Likes

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
Pls op what concerns u with ondo, ekiti or osun....is it ur business.....

Abia state is it in better state.

Igbos should begin now to mind their business....they are easily moved on issues of others that is not even their concern.
Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
Airforce01:

You're a product of APC money can easily buy .

I'm done replying you .

I speak with facts
Worse has been done by PDP and nothing happened.

If you have followed politics long enough you will remember one Madam Ayoka, the INEC commisioner of Ekiti

Or how the case of Chris Ngige vs Andy Ubah was handled by the PDP

Or the thuggery where Adedibu was backed by Federal military forces to unseat a governor

Or how Omisore won a Senate election from jail when standing trial for the murder of BolaIge

1 Like

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by FarahAideed: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
EternalTruths:

You are so funny.

Why didn't PVC save Osun State.?

Have you seen the votes PDP got per polling unit against that of APC.?

Keep deceiving yourself that Buhari will allow free and fair election.

We know he won't but that shouldn't stop us f4om trying our best
Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Igbos should begin now to mind their business....they are easily moved on issues of others that is not even their concern.
I asked well meaning Nigerians for advice not animals collecting banana as salary.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
EternalTruths:

The thing is so annoying.

Just imagine PDP getting 2 votes against 84 votes of APC when in the last week voting, they had close votes.
To me, it's laughable, and what is more laughable is the fact that some Nigerians think PDP actually got those votes. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by arewafederation: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
O boy, see wailers mourning all over the thread...

Take heart guys, what goes around comes around. tongue

1 Like

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by EternalTruths: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
To me, it's laughable, and what is more laughable is the fact that some Nigerians think PDP actually got those votes. cheesy grin

They gifted PDP 2 votes and took 84 votes.

PVC can't stop Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by Equity311987: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
I wonder how Igbo people start calling southwest as a poverty ravaged place not knowing that southwest has the least poverty in Nigeria compare to their potopoto Nation.
Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
If they can do this to the family of Adelekes who are rich and knowledgeable in matters such as this, I am afraid for 2019!

They might end up throwing Saraki in prison without minding the legal consequences

Such brazen violence, intimidation and oppression have never been witness in this country! Ever!

Na exile be the next thing ooooo!

6 Likes

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
I asked well meaning Nigerians for advice not animals collecting banana as salary.

Oya get the answers from well meaning Nigerians....

Is only slaves that will always not be comfortable to pursue an agenda for a better future.
Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Oya get the answers from well meaning Nigerians....

Is only slaves that will always not be comfortable to pursue an agenda for a better future.

You have been poisoned against conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

You have been poisoned against conscience.

You that have conscience, let ur glittering conscience do not let u down.
Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
I no go destroy mine oh where ee dee now ee no de block my view it inside my forgotten trashy box

1 Like

Re: Should I Destroy My Voters Card? by socialmediaman: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:

It’s interesting that some people call oil a collective wealth of everyone but insist that states and cities don’t belong to everyone

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Questions Dele Momodu Asked Governor Ambode That Every One Is Talking About / Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast. / #TheNextLevel Video (A Must Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.