Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. (1082 Views)

I Noticed This Error On My Voters Card, What Can I Do? / Should I Destroy My Voters Card? / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by Keepamsafe: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hello All.
I finally found my voters card after misplacing it for about 6 months now.
My sister found it in the family old shelf. Im not sure how I left it there.

But, there’s even a bigger problem now. I’m confused on who to vote for. Im pragmatic and open to any choice as im not sentimental. Im about the progress of Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

Among the three forerunner;

Tinubu

Peter Obi

Atiku.

I sincerely don’t know who should have my vote.

Hopefully, Nairalanders can help me with a better choice and reason to vote for the said choice.

PS: I will only vote for a progressive candidate that is all and about the progression of NIGERIA.

Cc: Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise OAM4J lalasticlala Ishilove Nlpfmod

Please help im confused

Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by OnyeAshuaUru: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
Vote Peter Obi.
A new Nigeria is POssible

16 Likes

Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by mrvitalis(m): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
Keepamsafe:
Hello All.

But, there’s even a bigger problem now. I’m confused on who to vote for. Im pragmatic and open to any choice as im not sentimental. Im about the progress of Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

Tinubu

Peter Obi

Atiku.

Hopefully, Nairalanders can help me with a better choice and reason to vote for the said choice.

PS: I will only vote for a progressive candidate that is all and about the progression of NIGERIA.

Cc: Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise OAM4J lalasticlala Ishilove

Please help im confused
If at this point you still don't know who to vote , then vote Tinubu or Atiku ...as suffer no dey tire Una

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by floret23(f): 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Who among them can you trust with your business? Vote wisely?

14 Likes

Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by indemnityy: 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
If you carry this your confusion enter 2023, you go suffer for another 4years.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by wasiubello: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
Go and vote Tinubu na, and you start crying tomorrow

13 Likes

Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by Poten111: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
Keepamsafe:
Hello All.

Tinubu

Peter Obi

Atiku.

Please help im confused

ATIKU IS THE MOST NEUTRAL AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATE. VOTE FOR HIM
Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by aylive02(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
Keepamsafe:
Hello All.

Tinubu

Peter Obi

Atiku.

Please help im confused
. Are you creating a scene or you re truly senseless?

7 Likes

Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
grin

Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by indemnityy: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
Poten111:

Atiku that told northerners not to vote for southern candidate.

Let the Hausa/Fulani votes alone take him to Aso villa.

Stop disturbing us please.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
Vote for Tinubu for a renewed hope grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by Starcrest1: 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Who get your time?

Vote balablu blu bluhu

1 Like

Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by DMerciful(m): 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
We're not going to tell you to vote Obi since you're not tired of the current sorry state of Nigeria.

You found your voters card for a reason
Keepamsafe:
Hello All.

Tinubu

Peter Obi

Atiku.

Please help im confused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by FrancescoFarino(f): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
Vote for me
we will eat and drink all day and flex the world
Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by etrouble: 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
If you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa were all children are begging on tbe streets, then vote Atikulation Abubakar.

If you want Nigeria to be like Anambra where every family had at least one family member in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking and many family members are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges, where even their past governors live permanently in Lagos, then vote Peter Giringori Obituary.

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos where other states indegenes are trooping to, then vote Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu

3 Likes

Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
Keepamsafe:
Hello All.

Tinubu

Peter Obi

Atiku.

Please help im confused
I'm glad you said you would vote for a progressive candidate. Please make a research on their past record, achievements, antecedents and legacies running till date

Vote a candidate who would replicate what he has done in the past at the federal level

Please vote for a candidate who's a good human resources

I won't tell you who the candidate is but a little research from you would obviously convince you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by Saverin: 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Vote for Tinubu for a renewed hope grin grin

Programmers will make more money
Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Saverin:

Programmers will make more money

Your UI UX designer will not be imported, JavaScript, Vue and ewa grin

1 Like

Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by Oziens: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
I pity you, if at this point you still don't who to vote for, then I have no advise for you. At your age and the suffering the land caused by APC & PDP, you here shamelessly mouthing, don't know who to vote. Are you not in Nigeria? You have not heard of Peter Obi of Labour Party?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by socialmediaman: 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
Keepamsafe:
Hello All.

Tinubu

Peter Obi

Atiku.

Please help im confused

Vote Peter Obi. Why?

He’s the only candidate among the 3 who you can hold accountable for his actions. Any day Peter Obi abuses his office he’ll lose support from the masses and lose re-election

Can you say the same about Tinubu or Atiku? These politicians will abuse office as they like and nothing will happen.

Peter Obi depends on the votes of the masses so he can’t let them down. Vote for accountability.

In 2015 I supported Buhari because GEJ failed. Buhari failed woefully, so I supported Atiku, the lesser of 2 evils because my belief is that a failed leader should never be rewarded with another term in office

In 2023, I’m supporting Peter Obi because he comes with the least baggage, and the person I can hold accountable without being bullied or told to shut up my mouth.

Seriously, can you hold Tinubu accountable if he’s president? If Buhari did all the things he did and you still elect Tinubu after all the failed promises, it’s on you, not them, because..: Fool me once, it’s on you, but fool me twice, it’s on me!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by RuddyFusion(m): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
I'm not in this category
Made up.mind long ago
New Nigeria
New Dawn
Away from the old order
PO or nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by socialmediaman: 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I'm glad you said you would vote for a progressive candidate. Please make a research on their past record, achievements, antecedents and legacies running till date

Vote a candidate who would replicate what he has done in the past at the federal level

Please vote for a candidate who's a good human resources

I won't tell you who the candidate is but a little research from you would obviously convince you

You just described Peter Obi 100% grin grin grin

His investment in the people of Anambra in education, infrastructure, agriculture and healthcare speaks volumes. In fact, the GDP of Anambra grew by 40% in just 2 years as governor https://www.nairaland.com/7399331/throwback-anambra-state-gdp-grew

While people like Tinubu invest corrupt money on fellow politicians and cronies, Peter Obi invests money directly on the people he’s leading. Corrupt politicians therefore dislike him because he doesn’t give free money.

If Peter Obi could replicate his security measures in Anambra in Nigeria, how he was able to curb MASSOB excesses and restore security in the state

One thing I like about Tinubu is, after looting Lagos dry, he handpicked his successors who then picked up the slack and covered up for his inadequacies as governor, but truth be told, Nigeria doesn’t have the luxury to wait for Tinubu to finish looting before handpicking a leader for Nigeria, and he may not even be lucky this time.

We already have a good leader in Peter Obi so why wait?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
socialmediaman:

You just described Peter Obi 100% grin grin grin

His investment in the people of Anambra in education, infrastructure, agriculture and healthcare speaks volumes. In fact, the GDP of Anambra grew by 40% in just 2 years as governor https://www.nairaland.com/7399331/throwback-anambra-state-gdp-grew

While people like Tinubu invest corrupt money on fellow politicians and cronies, Peter Obi invests money directly on the people he’s leading. Corrupt politicians therefore dislike him because he doesn’t give free money.

If Peter Obi could replicate his security measures in Anambra in Nigeria, how he was able to curb MASSOB excesses and restore security in the state

One thing I like about Tinubu is, after looting Lagos dry, he handpicked his successors who then picked up the slack and covered up for his inadequacies as governor, but truth be told, Nigeria doesn’t have the luxury to wait for Tinubu to finish looting before handpicking a leader for Nigeria, and he may not even be lucky this time. We already have a good leader on Peter Obi so why wait for Tinubu’s successor
let the Op decide Mr

1 Like

Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by ibechris(m): 4:22am On Nov 30, 2022
Poten111:

The man who said north should vote for North?
Haba,u are wicked.
Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by 9japride(m): 4:59am On Nov 30, 2022
I know the OP is just catching cruise. How can a full grown adult don't know right or wrong? So after carefully analyzing all the candidates, one is still confuse? Na so people voted for a funny candidate like that twice and still have the guts to complain about bad economy and insecurity. Vote baba blue nah and enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by Xbobtage: 5:20am On Nov 30, 2022
Even if you dont know who to vote for, You as a living being you should know who to NEVER Vote for.

One candidate when we say please dont vote criminals, his people are offended, when we say dont vote old people, they get offended, when say dont vote sick people. they get angry, when we say please no buying of votes or rigging of election, they are pissed off, When we say please dont vote a candidate whose past identity is unknown the go bunkers. They are the true enemies of Nigeria, they want all the bad things a president should not be to be bestowed on a nigerian president.
Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by aylive02(m): 5:49am On Nov 30, 2022
aylive02:
. Are you creating a scene or you re truly senseless?
Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by Workch: 6:24am On Nov 30, 2022
Keepamsafe:
Hello All.

Tinubu

Peter Obi

Atiku.

Please help im confused
How would you even put ATiku and Tinubu as an option?
How?
Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by Earthstorms(m): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2022
Keepamsafe:
Hello All.

Tinubu

Peter Obi

Atiku.

Please help im confused

If you are confused then think about why the candidates are running for the election.

Some candidates run for elections for their personal benefits and to benefit their associates.

If you are not an associate of such a candidate, then much benefits is not planned o come your way, few collateral benefits may come your way but it was not the plan for you to benefit.

Atiku made it clear his associates will benefit from his presidency.

Tinubu fits squarely into this group of politicians as well. Which average south west resident has benefited from tinubu being in power in the south west for the past 23 years. It is just his family and associates that are benefiting.

Some candidates run to use public funds for public good. These type of candidates do not steal public funds, they eliminate waste of scarce funds and they do not create laws to enrich themselves or that high pension from public coffers when they leave office.
Peter Obi squarely sits in this category of politicians.

They next thing you can look at is the character of the candidates. No matter the amount of hope you bestow on the future, a corrupt candidate will not turn into a good manager of public funds. A good chunk of south west funds ends up in tinubu's account yearly. In some cases laws were created to make it look legal for him to be siphoning such funds for himself but in a sane society, such could never happen.
Corrupt leaders steal public funds and use such stolen funds to acquire more political positions and steal more public funds from the new positions. Just remember how Tinubu and Atiku became the flag bearers for their parties, by buying off the delegates. That is a bad omen, they will steal public funds to recover their investment.

Obi has made conscious effort not to appropriate public funds for himself. Not even pension payment to himself after 8 years as governor which is against the norm for people like Tinubu. Also Obi has avoided the usual delegates buying by leaving the PDP when it became obvious that money politics will play out in PDP.

If you are still confused, then simply vote someone different, PDP and APC has failed Nigerians, our children are jobless, terrorists are killing the people, kidnapping is all time high, corruption is the order of the day, the naira has seen massive depreciation, just vote a different party outside of PDP and APC so that we can retire these crops of failed politicians. Do not reward failure with more votes, it does not make sense.
Re: Finally Found My Voters Card. But, I Don’t Know Who To Vote For. by Saverin: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Your UI UX designer will not be imported, JavaScript, Vue and ewa grin

Chai grin
God na abeg I dey beg you oh. No allow this man enter Aso rock

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura / Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You / I Hope APC/INEC Its Ready For What Its Coming!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.