Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop. (1301 Views)

I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop. by Gboy101: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
i'm still toasting the girl & she appeared in my dream. should i stop. she gave me a French kiss. her tongue was inside my mouth. those kind of passionate and romantic kiss.

I don't know if I should stop at the moment and if she is possess or something. she has not give me any red light other than does less attention. her action shows she might be interested.
I was with her yesterday and I won bet yestarday.

please advice
Re: I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop. by Pharaoh001(f): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hmmm....
Re: I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop. by Oreofepeters: 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
She is not possessed, you saw her in your dream because you were fantasizing about her.

Remember when you are sleeping your brain tend to play back series of your thought inform of dream.

meanwhile, Earn bitcoin online today with Auto mine tricks
free.

I've made $500 worth of bitcoin this month so far, you can DM me if you want the proof.

check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop. by olayinks007(m): 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=Gboy101 post=71582500]i'm still toasting the girl & she appeared in my dream. should i stop. she gave me a French kiss. her tongue was inside my mouth. those kind of passionate and romantic kiss.

I don't know if I should stop at the moment and if she is possess or something. she has not give me any red light other than those less attention. her action shows she might be interested.
I was with her yesterday and I won bet yestarday.

please advice
[/quo
Pls do nothing go do u jor..
Re: I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop. by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Baba dy hallucinate
Re: I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop. by fdnoble2(m): 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
go and tell ur pastor or mentor
Re: I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop. by Millenniumlady(f): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Don't stop fight for your love bro fight for your love don't be a weak man cool
Re: I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop. by ITbomb(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
Meet her again tomorrow and send me your booking code. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
op is a pussiè worshipper

Re: I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop. by Springsdy456958(m): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
It should be your imagination that made up your dreams. Follow your heart. Sure, some ladies are possess. Ladies have brought distruction and downfall to Men since 00000BC.
Re: I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop. by Gboy101: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
ITbomb:
lol grin I ready play the Ber before I won.
Re: I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop. by Gboy101: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
Springsdy456958:
It should be your imagination that made up your dreams. Follow your heart. Sure, some ladies are possess. Ladies have brought distruction and downfall to Men since 00000BC.
this is not imagination, I can differentiate imagination from subconscious visitation or message. what happened was a visitation and yet to uncover the message. there is a motive of such visit.
Re: I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop. by Springsdy456958(m): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Gboy101:
this is not imagination, I can differentiate imagination from subconscious visitation or message. what happened was a visitation and yet to uncover the message. there is a motive of such visit.
then Run as fast as you can.
Re: I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop. by Springsdy456958(m): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
The winning can't be attributed to your communication or connection with her. It was made to happen.
Re: I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop. by OneCorner: 1:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Hmmmm... this is a real bad omen.
Run away from the girl. You must not set eyes on each other again. Else...
Re: I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop. by Exponental(m): 6:21am On Sep 28, 2018
Guy, have you ever fantasized being rich/poor/slapped and seeing it in your dreams? Try something else to define if your dream is meaningful ,else rethink!
Re: I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop. by Quality20(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2018
narrate it to any nearby genuine Islamic scholar
Re: I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop. by Danhumprey: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
ITbomb:
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Baby Oil Team!! My Big Breasts Are Natural,abuja Chioma Releases Topless Photos / Guys, Was I Too Harsh On Her / Benita The Hot Girl Every Man Wants To Have In Bed [part 1].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.