Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,538 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking (10331 Views)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by yk2018: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
Soon girls will be going nude on Facebook,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by yk2018: 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
More comments

Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by Kenzico(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Women are a weapon of mass distraction

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by markidoo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
Bitch: I didn't know you got such a small canoe. Guy: I never knew I was going to ocean.

6 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by Yeligray(m): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Wow...
The leaders of tomorrow!!
Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by MJBOLT: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
JEEZ
Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by Olalan(m): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
Seems we have many mentally deranged guys in Nigeria looking at most comments of guys to the girls picture
Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Two years from now at max and she'll regret posting that pic on social media.

4 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by delugajackson: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
This one is still in the junior category of team olosho. Inform me when she starts flaunting her JAMB score and admission letter.

Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by Eboski(m): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
looking at some comments on the stupid pictures of the girl I will say is most men/boys that are making this girls posting nonsense on social media. like the comment of one guy saying give me some stew rice still full pot, cos their role models used those words on social media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by Bossontop(m): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
undecided

Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
This one pass upcoming Ashawo, na INCOMING ASHAWO be this

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
i know guys like Randy91 go dey twist their neck trying to peep under her skirt grin
wetin u wan see under dere biko grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by Next2Bezee(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
She is a model—according to her, at least. She posts even more suggestive pictures on Instagram.

Search for "shassie_savage" on Instagram.

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by Abortedfetus(m): 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
curiously,i feel nothing.
Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by Tycyborg(m): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Olosho in the making
Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by GeeRex(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
all in the sake of likes
Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by VictorClark(m): 1:53am On Oct 29, 2018
that miss needs help
Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by Richardjemedafe(m): 4:33am On Oct 29, 2018
Abeg who follow me see nothing wrong in that picture?? Some people are so stupid that the feel the can just get on ladies anytime d feel at. How may times do u "idiotz" get to insult celebrities that post wost pictures and bikini on social media.. #lets pls learn to mind our bussiness. The op must b stvwpid for bringing this to nairaland

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:56am On Oct 29, 2018
Damn

I go like slide in my big black curved rigid dicck into this girl puuna in that dangerous position.
Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by pureheartlady(f): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2018
Eboski:
looking at some comments on the stupid pictures of girl I will say is most men/boys that are making this girls posting nonsense on social media. like the comment of one guy saying give me some stew rice still full pot, cos their role models used on those words on social media.
Their stupid comments just weak me.
They are Indirectly encouraging the nonsense

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by pureheartlady(f): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2018
lefulefu:
i know guys like Randy91 go dey twist their neck trying to peep under her skirt grin
wetin u wan see under dere biko grin grin grin grin
Lefulefu ooooo grin grin you wee not kill me with laugh grin cheesy
Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by Yabaleftstudent: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2018
see as person pikin fresh... I wonder the sound she will make if my thing enter her P smiley
Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by Yabaleftstudent: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2018
Am I the only one that hv zoomed this pics to see what's under that gown cheesy
Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by Eboski(m): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2018
pureheartlady:
Their stupid comments just weak me.
They are Indirectly encouraging the nonsense
giving them more courage to post nonsense.
Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by Speedyconnect15: 9:20am On Oct 29, 2018
Everywhere na stew.

Get promo.
See below.
Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2018
pureheartlady:
Lefulefu ooooo grin grin you wee not kill me with laugh grin cheesy

u dey laugh 4my matter abigrin grin grin
Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by pureheartlady(f): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2018
Randy91:

u dey laugh 4my matter abigrin grin grin
Make I no laugh again? cheesy come shut my mouth to stop me from laughing na tongue grin cheesy
Re: See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking by kiduzecase: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2018
this one is already nude naa...

ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of November, 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? / I Love U Talk Ur Own(pick Up Line) / 8 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.