Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Cancel The Election With Immediate Effect And Declear Me Winner Now_!! Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cancel The Election With Immediate Effect And Declear Me Winner Now_!! Adeleke (230 Views)

Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma / Ogun Governorship: Declare Me Winner - Adebutu Petitions Election Tribunal / Protest In Abuja Against Calls To Cancel The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cancel The Election With Immediate Effect And Declear Me Winner Now_!! Adeleke by DailyNaijaDO: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2018
Senator Ademola Adeleke, the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the governorship election in Osun State has told the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, to declare him winner of the election now.

Adeleke accused INEC of working with security agents to announce the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC Gboyega Oyetola winner...continue...

https://www.dailynaija.com/post/breaking-news-osunrerun-cancel-the-election-with-immediate-effect-and-declare-me-winner-now-adeleke-warns-inec.
Re: Cancel The Election With Immediate Effect And Declear Me Winner Now_!! Adeleke by 360degreess(m): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2018
.shut up,u this pdp dancer.u should have contested 4 the leader of state chapter of osun musicians association,and nt against an ambitious politician like the APC candidate...up apc
Re: Cancel The Election With Immediate Effect And Declear Me Winner Now_!! Adeleke by donchrisk(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2018
OK sir

(1) (Reply)

2019: I Remain Pdp’s Best Presidential Candidate, Says Makarfi / Pen And Peace Ambassadors Script To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence / Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates The Winner Of The APC Primaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.