Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

People Response To Staying In A Bad Relationship Because They Get Good Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Response To Staying In A Bad Relationship Because They Get Good Sex. (1511 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Response To Staying In A Bad Relationship Because They Get Good Sex. by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Will you stay in a bad relationship because of good sex.
Share your thoughts and experience.

Re: People Response To Staying In A Bad Relationship Because They Get Good Sex. by highqueen(f): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2018
Nonsense, sex isn't food or life.
Re: People Response To Staying In A Bad Relationship Because They Get Good Sex. by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2018

Re: People Response To Staying In A Bad Relationship Because They Get Good Sex. by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2018
smiley

Re: People Response To Staying In A Bad Relationship Because They Get Good Sex. by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2018
Most responses coming from women.

Ain't surprised though, because if women can leave relationships and marriages because the sex is bad, I know they can do anything for dick.

But at last, they always realize sex isn't all there is about relationships.

That's how one fool I was dating left because my touch no longer turned her on, only for her to come crumbling down to my feet telling me how I'm the best of the best of men. That we can start all over again.

It's been over two weeks she came begging and I still don't know what to do with her. Remember she confessed to cheating on me twice with one guy she doesn't have anything to do with anymore.

You See women ba....?

2 Likes

Re: People Response To Staying In A Bad Relationship Because They Get Good Sex. by Gr8lex(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
And they act like they don't like it
Re: People Response To Staying In A Bad Relationship Because They Get Good Sex. by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
What kind nonsense sex is that .
Abeg swerve
Re: People Response To Staying In A Bad Relationship Because They Get Good Sex. by MJBOLT: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
the two things that turn on a woman mumu button in a relationship are MONEY and GOOD SEX
Re: People Response To Staying In A Bad Relationship Because They Get Good Sex. by Rooy57(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
You can't separate women from good sex
Re: People Response To Staying In A Bad Relationship Because They Get Good Sex. by naijacentric(m): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nigerian ladies greatest hipocrites on earth sad

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience From A Cheating Spouse Or From A Friend's / Flirt Vodka Shows Dominance In Nigeria / The Steps To Getting A Woman Into Your Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.