Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed (31439 Views)

Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed / Imo APC Crisis: Tension In IMO As Okorocha, Uzodimma, Uche Nwosu Loses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Adayi1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
micchi:
the earlier the Christians in the north know they have been marked for extermination under buhari regime the better for them to defend themselves
Where did you see in the post that those killed were the Christians.. We want a better Nigeria but our attitude towards national issues says otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by aliyubaka: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
Islam!. What a religion. God forbid bad thing. Thank God I became a Christian last year.

3 Likes

Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Mrmrpee(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
Jos is just unpredictable. I had wanted to travel today but now I feel trapped in this town
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
Vizzy4u:
alright am behind st murumba. There were some shootings earlier on but its now calm. At home as expected

Are u a SMOBA?
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by maolah: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
mybestlove:
Too bad how human life is no longer valued in our country.

APC government finds it easy to dispatch the military to manipulate elections but remains toothless in securing the lives of the citizens.

MARK MY WORD: If Buhari is re-elected in 2019, the case of Rwanda will be a child's play to what will befall Nigeria.

This is a horrible administration, the worst in this wide world.
Very shameful situation in a country that should be a model to emulate.everything is buhari oriyin tiburu thay dont killed each oder in regem of the past president everything is buhari
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by islandmoon: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
Neoteny:

Don't forget, we're still looking for our army general that you cowards killed

And pray we don't find him in that "pond".

Incidentally, why is it that you cowards would rather waylay innocent motorists rather than going into the bushes to confront the fulani?

You all know their settlements.

Also, where were you cannibals last night when they attacked? Were you afraid to come out, or were you all too drunk as usual to even know what was going on?
we were drinking at the beer palour, when next are you planing to take off your army uniform to come and kill again? we are many , how many will you kill? he who live by the sword will die by the sword, tell us more, we know you are from chad, how you got government job here still baffles me, in a sane country, you will be in jail as illegal immigrant, but you have immunity just because of your tribemen from Sudan are already in the government

2 Likes

Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Medsimon01(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
Neoteny:

Don't forget, we're still looking for our army general that you cowards killed

And pray we don't find him in that "pond".

Incidentally, why is it that you cowards would rather waylay innocent motorists rather than going into the bushes to confront the fulani?

You all know their settlements.

Also, where were you cannibals last night when they attacked? Were you afraid to come out, or were you all too drunk as usual to even know what was going on?

Shut your dirty mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by maolah: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
aliyubaka:
Islam!. What a religion. God forbid bad thing. Thank God I became a Christian last year.orire tiburu pelu iro tohun pa yen.ur 4father is christian oloriburuku
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Benekruku(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
mybestlove:
Too bad how human life is no longer valued in our country.

APC government finds it easy to dispatch the military to manipulate elections but remains toothless in securing the lives of the citizens.

MARK MY WORD: If Buhari is re-elected in 2019, the case of Rwanda will be a child's play to what will befall Nigeria.

This is a horrible administration, the worst in this wide world.
Very shameful situation in a country that should be a model to emulate.

Did you read the write-up or just jumped to conclusion which am sure you did
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by slivertongue: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
I repeat d MILITARY are killing 4some people. plateau people must RISE UP &DEFEND THEMSELVES OR DEY WILL DIE ONE BY ONE
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by eodavids(m): 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
chiddyok:

National Library. Our side is quiet but I'm stuck at home. Had guests who had to turn back. Plus the compulsory house arrest. I'm just tired and pissed.

Good!

In that case, go to the nearest food stuff dealer and buy much stock for yourself and your guests. You now have much more mouths to feed.

Make sure no one go hungry under your watch.

But thank God you are home and not injured at all.

Cheers grin

1 Like

Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by swegiedon(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
Positivepoint:

First of all if it was a sporadic shooting how come they will kill 9 members of the same family.

I believe this is an assassination and they are using the people sentiment to divert attention from the fact that its an assassination.

I will advice the police to look into friend, relatives, neighbors and businesses partners of the deceased.

Yes,few where hit by the sporadic shootings of soldiers this morning,but the assassination card is false.

1 Like

Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Medsimon01(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
How can the millitary open fire at citizens to kill 8 of them just because they retaliate? What were the expecting of the people? Warm welcome?? Can't they arrest them instead of Killing??
What happened to peace resolution?? Is it all about shooting and then declare curfew?
I hate Nigeria millitary.

2 Likes

Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by emmasege: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
Here comes a distraction again by Bubu's government. Osun election has just been rigged and the majority of Nigerians attest to the fact this was the worst election ever and can at best be described as a burial ceremony of our democracy.

Government needed to diver our attention and change the topical issue in the public, hence the Jos killings.
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Itzurboi(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
excomarow:

That will only happen within your community or family not my dear country
Will you please keep quiet, exactly the problem of this country... Most people are self centred, always about them and their family, what abt others... you didnt potray a Christ-like character in your comment... Let us think abt "Humanity" as a whole and the world would be a better place... Sorry if i was rude, your comment gat me pissed.
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by toscolee(m): 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
micchi:
the earlier the Christians in the north know they have been marked for extermination under buhari regime the better for them to defend themselves
Benue state indigenes wanted to fight back... By the time the Nigerian army and police handled them, they only could run for their lives... Young men getting killed by the military personnel, arms seized, old men locked up, with allegations of belonging to the militia...herdsmen have been trying to flex muscles in the North Central for ages without success until now. Years back, if they came looking for trouble, whether in jukun land, kuteb, tiv land, angas, lunguda etc. They got served, not anymore. Their kinsman is in power, not forever though.

2 Likes

Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Firebomber: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Adayi1:

Where did you see in the post that those killed were the Christians.. We want a better Nigeria but our attitude towards national issues says otherwise.

So they have to specify that they were Christian before you know that they are Christian right?

Insane people everywhere.
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by troublemakea(m): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
seborrhic:

Its hard because I sometimes wonder if my type are the ones that are "delusional" because we are witnessing events in another country,not the present day nigeria.
I am "giving up" to the extent that I have steeled my mind to accept that the the status quo will be returned in 2019 election and the worst awaits us thereof.

can you see the genocide going on right now on Berom people and fools like Quintuple would be there blabbing out his generational problems on Berom people accusing them of killing every Muslims and shits on....

I tell guys this people are peace loving and now they'd turned wild coz they are pushed to the wall and got no choice but to deter more further attacks

stupid fool Quintuple i'd let you know your damned for life if you dont stop this hating speech on Berom people

1 Like

Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by islandmoon: 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
toscolee:

Benue state indigenes wanted to fight back... By the time the Nigerian army and police handled them, they only could run for their lives... Young men getting killed by the military personnel, arms seized, old men locked up, with allegations of belonging to the militia...herdsmen have been trying to flex muscles in the North Central for ages without success until now. Years back, if they came looking for trouble, whether in jukun land, kuteb, tiv land, angas, lunguda etc. They got served, not anymore. Their kinsman is in power, not forever though.
too bad

1 Like

Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Positivepoint(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
swegiedon:

Yes,few where hit by the sporadic shootings of soldiers this morning,but the assassination card is false.

And the bullets magical selected 9 people of the same family. The other 3 are just collateral damage nothing more.
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by troublemakea(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
islandmoon:
this is cheating, they killed our people and when its time to fight back, you bring army and police to face us, is that fair? its either buhari provide security or not, stop separating when its our turn to fight back, the killers are not invisible.

I'm very sorry brotherly. ....my heart goes with you all jos people. those people really treated me very good when i was in jos

I just hope you guys dont let the blood go like that....there must be vengeance blood of fulani demons must be spilled cry
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by troublemakea(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
Neoteny:

Well your people shouldn't have murdered that poor 14 year old fulani boy around Rukuba Rd on Monday.

If they hadn't done that, the fulani wouldn't have retaliated by killing almost 10 people.

You people refused to stop your silent killings and castle rustling, yet you want peace.

you're a big fool.....I just wish you come to Gada biyu to say this nonsense shit by now you'd be dinning with ur fathers in Hell

keypad warrior certified slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Neoteny(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
islandmoon:

we were drinking at the beer palour, when next are you planing to take off your army uniform to come and kill again? we are many , how many will you kill? he who live by the sword will die by the sword, tell us more, we know you are from chad, how you got government job here still baffles me, in a sane country, you will be in jail as illegal immigrant, but you have immunity just because of your tribemen from Sudan are already in the government

So.... obviously we've a one-up on you

Oh you're many?

Lols

We're in Nigeria, Niger, Mali, Chad, Sudan, Senegal, Mauritania....just the few here in naija are giving you sleepless nights.

Already many communities in Riyom and Barkin Ladi are beyond your reach.

You berom and irigwe fuckaz have started a feud you can never finish.

Shoulda left our cows well enough alone.

1 Like

Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Neoteny(m): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
Medsimon01:

Shut your dirty mouth.

Fukk off
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Mahgjons(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
I weep for Plateau...
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Neoteny(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
troublemakea:

you're a big fool.....I just wish you come to Gada biyu to say this nonsense shit by now you'd be dinning with ur fathers in Hell

keypad warrior certified slowpoke

Dinning?

What's dinning?

Why don't you go to Bauchi Road or Gangare and say your shiit, if you dare?

Pathetic cannibalistic coward.

Go and face the fulanis in the bush if you're such a warrior.

1 Like

Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by swegiedon(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by swegiedon(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
Positivepoint:

And the bullets magical selected 9 people of the same family. The other 3 are just collateral damage nothing more.

I don't know what you are saying. The 14 killed yesterday with the 9 included wasn't by the sporadic shoots of soldiers and the so called collateral damage was by the military this morning....i never said bullets magically killed 9 members of the same family,they got butchered,last night.
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by troublemakea(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
Neoteny:

Dinning?
What's dinning?
Why don't you go to Bauchi Road or Gangare and say your shiit, if you dare?
Pathetic cannibalistic coward.
Go and face the fulanis in the bush if you're such a warrior.
try telling the military not to interfere and see the result
you and your kinsmen are all cowards why appear at night
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by Medsimon01(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
The Fulanis cannot escape the impending doom and destruction that awaits them.
At first they think they ave power with their horses, Archery and charm through Usman Dan fodio. What happened to him?
Now they think they have the millitary through buhari.
One thing they forget is that the moment the citizens start accusing the millitary killing them, then revolution/ civil war is loading and it's gonna be the citizens agaist the millitary.
The Fulanis with their Emirs will be wiped out.
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by xtivin2: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
excomarow:
So sad.

Has anyone noticed ever since Ortom decamped to PDP, the killings in Benue has stopped
So it's a 2 way thing then. It's either PDP is responsible for the killing or APC is a killer party.
Re: Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed by prof12(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Them go blame PDP grin
YES THIS IS PDP IN ACTION. ALL THEY BELIEVE IN IS VIOLENCE AND BLOODSHED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference / 2023: NPP Endorse Peter Obi / Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.