Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage (51802 Views)

Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) / Man Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death In Lagos, Flees (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by oloriLFC(f): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
"Man beats his pregnant wife to death". Were you there?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
Igbo people ritualists , end up using the money to buy venza spareparts

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by GavelSlam: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
I'm not sure he deliberately set out to kill her but pay for his crime he must.

We must all try to curtail and manage our anger.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by ednut1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
Man was prob in debt after being forced to spend lavish on the wedding. Rip. The beast wud get hanged too. Rip im advance
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
Looks as if it's a yerubu man she got married to, just look his ugly face.

RIP to the lady.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by chrischukszy01(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
Dem gals no dey hear word, wen u leave true love follow money what do u expect in d nearest future!
Anyway sha R.I.P!
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by EggSauce(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...these days...
Thanks for the correction

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by MrBigiman: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
My wife pushed me some months back, who do I report to. Will anybody support me.

Say no to domestic violence.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by damosade(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
The story has k leg... ..was there any physical injury on her that led to blood loss in the process of beaten? That requires transfusion. Or any prior sickness that warrant blood transfusion which I know her parent must have had knowledge about.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by SarakiBukola: 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
dotunbidemi:
Igbo people...

The men pay high bride price and beat the hell out of the women as a result.

The women take it out by sleeping with every diick under the sun and are cruel to their house-helps

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by andycom(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
Bluezy13:
This story lacks substantial evidence that the deceased was beaten to death by her husband.

Only a female handler... supposingly a friend of the deceased is alleging domestic violence and murder. And more so, according to her, the deceased family is not aware that she was supposingly beaten to death.

So, I think this thread caption should be edited, unless otherwise proven.

thank you very much for your observation. the husband is a friend of mine and works with the governor of imo state,
he did not beat her to death she had complications arising from her pregnancy.
if you want I can give you his direct phone number you can talk to him.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by hammer6F: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
MrBigiman:
My wife pushed me some months back, who do I report to. Will anybody support me.

Say no to domestic violence.

Where u see this type of case, nobody is innocent.

Both the woman and the man are crazy. Them no get control.

Afterall, how did dey end up together?

The only thing is, becos men are stronger physically than women, we expect the man to show restraint and walk away if provoked.

Murder of a human being is never acceptable standard in society, regardless of any justification that u might tell urself.

i.e. cheating, jealousy, money, sex starved etc.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by TheKingIsHere: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
Don't believe everything you read on social media.

How did they know that the man beat her to death? Do they have evidence?

RIP Amara
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Icon79(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
Amen!

But I hope people won't judge until we actually know what actually happened. There are too many FAKE news on the internet.

O pari

sinaj:
Woman marry wahala, Woman no marry wahala

Na wa o!

Another wedding weekend is here again. May we not marry into trouble.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by otunde527: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
The heart of man is desperately wicked

Check below to get your rmb and bitcoin cheaper
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Icon79(m): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
KPOM!

O pari

oloriLFC:
"Man beats his pregnant wife to death". Were you there?
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by nekkyontop(f): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
MJBOLT:
maybe he discovered the pregnancy was for another man
probably.....but that's not enough reason to beat her to death nah

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by x3reme07(f): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
Sad story
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Bimpe29: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
Another tragic news here. A couple beating his mate to death is totally unthinkable.
Devils are in charge of many hearts than one could possibly imagine.
How prejudicial it is to spank a wife talk more of killing her?
Some love a lot of lovers professes are mirage and fake.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Charly68: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
When a man full of anger marries a provocative woman ,one must surely bow for the other . Both men & women should beware of the character of the one they marry .

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by mathong: 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
Looks unreal.... No evidence... Maybe just attention seeking story
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by JaffyJoe(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
I bet these guys had pre-wedding pictures flying around, everyone excited for them and now this smh. No matter how bad a lady makes me feel, I can NEVER raise my hand on her.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by RavenClaw: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
With the way Igbos call money anyhow, I don't even blame the man. The man bought an animal from the market and killed it. Period.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
what happens when you force yourself on a man.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Shugavee(f): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
lord hv mercy cry
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by hopexter(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
MJBOLT:
maybe he discovered the pregnancy was for another man

It's an opportunity to leave her and look for a fresh wife not beat a human being to death even if the baby is not his. How can you take this as an excuse?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by BestDude: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nice guys are boring... Nice guys are pest, nice guys are too emotional, nice guys are too nice, nice guys are too clingy...

See the result. I rarely feel sympathy cos I am victim of being a nice guy...

Was it not a few days ago I read that a lady said she likes men to beat her.

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by MJBOLT: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
i never said its an excuse to beat his wife to death,i'm just wondering why a sane man would beat a pregnant lady to death

hopexter:
It's an opportunity to leave her and look for a fresh wife not beat a human being to death even if the baby is not his. How can you take this as an excuse?
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by hopexter(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
MJBOLT:
i never said its an excuse to beat his wife to death,i'm just wondering why a sane man would beat a pregnant lady to death

You gave a likely reason sir!
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hmmm! when you have a potential bokoharam as husband...
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by columbus007(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
fcvk marriage its crazy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What To Do If Someone Throws Acid At You / Billionaire Kidnapper: Court Jails Evans’ Gang Members For 41 Years / 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.