Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage (51832 Views)

Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) / Man Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death In Lagos, Flees (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by donteddy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
Over generalization is an error thinking and serious psychological problems . Stop making assumptions and think everybody are the same. Anyway reading through this poo u wrote no sane man will marry u. Work on your self before you will start blaming Yoruba man for your woes at age of 38 with no husband
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by donteddy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by tossie101(f): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
Bblessing37:

True talk tossie, my neighbor ran out of the house 2days ago because she was nearly killed by her Yoruba husband. If not for God's intervention, the lady wld have been a dead woman by now. No jokes, it's a real life story. Though on this case sha, only God know the true story. Rip to the dead cry

My dear, It's the undiluted truth people are scared to say, but as for me I will say it to save others ladies, I live in Lagos and I have seen a lot of things concerning Yoruba men and women abuse.

Where is your Neighbor wife from ?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Newboss(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
tossie101:
Pls don't keep quiet, his head must follow suit.
From his looks he is a Yoruba.
YORUBA men are wife beaters and abusers.
When they marry from other tribes they treat them badly., only their women understand them, because they cheat a lot and their women don't care.

Tonto dike, MonaLisa , mercy aigbe, all these were all abused by yoruba men,..
Pls allow Yoruba women to marry their men,
as for me I can Never date or marry a Yoruba man.
I don't care what people say because this story is so painful. cry

Look at his face and head again. angry He looks like airforce01. angry

That's an Igbo guy. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by tossie101(f): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
Newboss:

Can't u see his dressing, that's a Yoruba man, Igbo man cant wear YORUBA attire for igbo traditional wedding
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by andycom(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
itchie:
Has the animal been arrested?
nawaoo, can you just imagine what you just typed?
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Newboss(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
tossie101:

Can't u see his dressing, that's a Yoruba man, Igbo man cant wear YORUBA attire for igbo traditional wedding
Agbada is a sign of class. angry It has nothing to do with Yoruba, 95% of the time. I've seen cases like this in traditional marriageangry

When it comes to beating, statistically speaking, Igbo men are worse than Yoruba men. angry

So stereotype doesn't work these days. angry Just avoid marriage in its entirety. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by jashar(f): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
MJBOLT:
maybe he discovered the pregnancy was for another man

And so bloody what? angry angry angry

Does that warrant he takes 2 lives?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Airforce01(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
Newboss:

Lol

I don't have your time

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Slimsly100(f): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
What a wicked world!!!
Dear Lord, I commit my just concluded marriage into thine hands. Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Newboss(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
andycom:

thank you very much for your observation. the husband is a friend of mine and works with the governor of imo state,
he did not beat her to death she had complications arising from her pregnancy.
if you want I can give you his direct phone number you can talk to him.
You think anyone will tell you that he beat his wife to death? angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Newboss(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
Slimsly100:
What a wicked world!!!
HeheheheheHehehehehe angry

This one is praying angry

You better get ready to chop rod angry

Your mood right now... angry

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Pentools(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
tossie101:
When they marry from other tribes they treat them badly., only their women understand them, because they cheat a lot and their women don't care.

I love your siggy.....wise one!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Frankel7(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Marriage is for the matured not for trouser sagging boys! Thank u!
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by israelmao(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lust is being mistaken for love this day.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Abdul3391(m): 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
MJBOLT:
is that an excuse to kill her haba

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by daddio(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
tossie101:

Laakaye don go South grin

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Cyriloha(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
MJBOLT:

Na lie he calculatedid all the money he paid na yellowar man na
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Cyriloha(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
Diamond23:
Dz life z a mirage....RIP dear!

Hmmmmmmmm

Your a girl
Girlern't you? Lol your Dp made my day
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Cyriloha(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
Slimsly100:
What a wicked world!!!

Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Kaetoh: 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
tossie101:

some of our stupid Igbo sisters will never listen. It will appear sweet from the onset until they meet their water loo. Afonja men are the most useless cheats and irresponsible hooligans.stay very far away from Afonja men, allow them marry their stinking Afonja scaly skin women who will use one pant for one week before change. Igbo women heed my warning please.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by tossie101(f): 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Newboss:

[s]Agbada is a sign of class. angry It has nothing to do with Yoruba, 95% of the time. I've seen cases like this in traditional marriageangry
When it comes to beating, statistically speaking, Igbo men are worse than Yoruba men. angry
So stereotype doesn't work these days. angry Just avoid marriage in its entirety[/s]. angry

Rubbish bring the statistics, I can go on and on to name abusive YORUBA marriages.. Truth hurts.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by tossie101(f): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
daddio:

Laakaye don go South grin

Keep lagging ur own may be tomorrow, as u mock dead person, dirty useless human beings.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Newboss(m): 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
tossie101:

Rubbish bring the statistics, I can go on and on to name abusive YORUBA marriages.. Truth hurts.
Abusive marriage is even far away. angry

I can start from abusive relationships. angry I mean, serious battering of ladies. angry

Then the marriage na icing on the cake of abuse. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by tossie101(f): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
Newboss:

[s]Abusive marriage is even far away. angry
I can start from abusive relationships. angry I mean, serious battering of ladies. angry
Then the marriage na icing on the cake of abuse.[/s] angry

Bring ur statistics as u claim or keep shut!
I stay in Lagos and and I have lived in Ibadan.
YORUBA men are just wicked savages from
Being lazy to lying and cheating cheating their wives and beating them.
thank God I always turn them down.
Im just too precious to be treated like poo

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Newboss(m): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
tossie101:

Bring ur statistics as u claim or keep shut!
I stay in Lagos and and I have lived in Ibadan.
YORUBA men are just wicked savages from
Being lazy to lying and cheating cheating their wives and beating them.
thank God I always turn them down.
Im just too precious to be treated like poo
I was born and brought up in the east. angry

I know what's up. angry Don't make that mistake o. angry

Some Igbo women have paid with their sanity. angry

Just look well. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by tossie101(f): 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
Newboss:

I was born and brought up in the east. angry

I know what's up. angry Don't make that mistake o. angry

Some Igbo women have paid with their sanity. angry
Just look well. angry
This is exactly the lie I was talking about,
It's just crazy sad.
Please bye

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Newboss(m): 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
tossie101:

This is exactly the lie I was talking about,
It's just crazy sad.
Please bye
Don't make the mistake you're attempting to make o. angry

It's not a Yoruba, Hausa, delta, Benue, or Edo guy that is talking to you o. angry

I'm from the east, full blooded. angry

Be careful with what you think is crude oil. angry
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Ragamuphy: 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
Is like I know this guy. Please someone correct me if I am wrong. Is this guy not a driver at government house owerri. He drives Rochas some times. I am not sure but he resembles him.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by careidon: 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
naialand and ethno-tribal wahala sef

even if @andycom that (claims to) know the the guy (some thinks he's a state govt driver ).... says he's not who, or from where you think, that would change your minds (and preconceptions)

Mods have to do better to keep rationality here.

LOTS OF NIGERIANS ARE SICK NO DOUBT.
BUT NO ONE KNOWS THE TRUE STORY FROM JUST WHAT'S POSTED HERE FOR ALL THESE ACCUSATIONS, YERUBA ASSUMPTIONS AND OTHER GENERALIZATIONS.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Jilo83(m): 5:29am On Sep 29, 2018
beast
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by spiceadole: 6:18am On Sep 29, 2018
Well... It's alright.

At least, it's on record that she was a responsible woman for 19 days.

The guy must have been beating her but societal pressure and expectations of GET MARRIED by all means, the fear of Nairaland fvck boys calling her evening newspaper made her try trapping the guy into marriage with pregnancy.. It worked... Like it almost always works now.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Billionaire Kidnapper: Court Jails Evans’ Gang Members For 41 Years / Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS / Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.