Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage (51842 Views)

Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) / Man Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death In Lagos, Flees (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hmmmmm! I don't even know what to say! Say no to domestic violence

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Bluezy13(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
andycom:

thank you very much for your observation. the husband is a friend of mine and works with the governor of imo state,
he did not beat her to death she had complications arising from her pregnancy.
if you want I can give you his direct phone number you can talk to him.

I wish to talk to him.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by sweetilicious(f): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
God help us
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
This is what happens when you only consider money bedore you go into marriage.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by otherway: 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
tossie101:
Pls don't keep quiet, his head must follow suit

And you believe the story just like that.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by SammieYoo: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
shuuu why you sef go go marry this kind flati Pig? #spits

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by josephgentle51: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
omo dis one na devil work

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by RTSC: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
RavenClaw:
With the way Igbos call money anyhow, I don't even blame the man. The man bought an animal from the market and killed it. Period.
And why do yorubas mine the heads of their relatives and parents, since you don't like money.?

Sense must be missing in your family line.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
GavelSlam:
I'm not sure he deliberately set out to kill her but pay for his crime he must.

We must all try to curtail and manage our anger.

May her soul rest in peace.
The road to destruction is paved with "I didn't mean to"...
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by GavelSlam: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ishilove:

The road to destruction is paved with "I didn't mean to"...

Quite true.

Sad whichever way you look at it.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Donbosco46: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
We should first ask the man what lead him to bear hear if truely she was beaten to death. Maybe the man find out something the woman hide before the marriage or the unborn baby may not be the husband blood. What do you think women are too secretive.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Priye007(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
Arrest him and handle him to a single mother judge for life imprisonment.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by paramakina202: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
The traditional wedding was red.RIP
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by dalass(f): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
tossie101:
Pls don't keep quiet, his head must follow suit.
From his looks he is a Yoruba.
YORUBA men are wife beaters and abusers.
When they marry from other tribes they treat them badly., only their women understand them, because they cheat a lot and their women don't care.

Tonto dike, MonaLisa , mercy aigbe, all these were all abused by yoruba men,..
Pls allow Yoruba women to marry their men,
as for me I can Never date or marry a Yoruba man.
I don't care what people say because this story is so painful. cry

Quickly write to Chioma to leave Davido and FFK wife too...oponu
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Bblessing37: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
tossie101:
When they marry from other tribes they treat them badly., only their women understand them, because they cheat a lot and their women don't care.

True talk tossie, my neighbor ran out of the house 2days ago because she was nearly killed by her Yoruba husband. If not for God's intervention, the lady wld have been a dead woman by now. No jokes, it's a real life story. Though on this case sha, only God know the true story. Rip to the dead cry

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by SarakiBukola: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Your guilty conscience is already pricking you.

That's why you are quick to rush to try to turn it on Yoruba.

The man who chained his wife to the generator was Igbo. The one who beat his Engineer wife to death was Igbo.

The men are extorted to pay high bride price and beat the hell out of the women. The women sleep around with every diick under the sun because of this and are extremely cruel to their househelps.

Deep down, as you are reading this, you can recall your father and uncles

Now cry more grin

tossie101:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
QuitNotice:
La give bele, La beat to death grin
The marriage sef look like joke undecided
Which kain cake be dat biko
419 cake sad
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
How men use the same hand that they use in loving & caressing the wife to still beat & pummel her is still strange to me. Instead of me to start beating the woman i love i will walk away or ignore u.
This is tragic cry
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
hammer6F:
I just dey pity people getting married these days becos, i cannot understand how a person will be claiming ownership of another person.

We dont know the full story here but nothing should warrant this whether, cheating, money or jealousy etc

You don't know the full story and you're typing what you don't know.

Someone that was living with the lady said that she had a brief illness, was rushed to the hospital, they demanded for blood and in the process of getting the blood, they lost her.

Now a friend, who was not living with the couple, is now telling us that the husband beat her to death.

Stop pitying people getting married these days......
........ Marriage is the best thing that have happened to mankind.

If the family of the lady wants to know what really happened to their daughter, they should conduct an autopsy to find out.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by nkemdi89(f): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
andycom:

thank you very much for your observation. the husband is a friend of mine and works with the governor of imo state,
What is catching up with your friend is kamar, let him go and take care of the other woman with her baby, all the small small girls he forcefully deflowered and those prostitutes he picks up and refuse to settle, couple with the way he generally treats women. All these drivers working in government house always feel so big and important , he may not have beaten her the day she died, but the previous ones had led to pregnancy induced pb. Unfortunately FMC strike contributed , RIP to the beautiful who lost her life marrying this arrogant driver.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
andycom:

I hope you're not trolling on this matter angry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by hammer6F: 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
ochukwuma15:

You don't know the full story and you're typing what you don't know.

Someone that was living with the lady said that she had a brief illness, was rushed to the hospital, they demanded for blood and in the process of getting the blood, they lost her.

Now a friend, who was not living with the couple, is now telling us that the husband beat her to death.

Stop pitying people getting married these days......
........ Marriage is the best thing that have happened to mankind.

If the family of the lady wants to know what really happened to their daughter, they should conduct an autopsy to find out.

Good you have done investigation becos when i saw this story on Linda Ikeji, i was very mad.

Then again, this is the type of falsehood Linda Ikeji will like to carry about Igbo men.

I feel alot better now.

I hope wat u said is accurate?

Also, we will still need to educate Ndiigbo on domestic violence and managing women and their moods, as well as men managing their own mood too.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
nkemdi89:

What is catching up with your friend is kamar, let him go and take care of the other woman with her baby, all the small small girls he forcefully deflowered and those prostitutes he picks up and refuse to settle, couple with the way he generally treats women. All these drivers working in government house always feel so big and important , he may not have beaten her the day she died, but the previous ones had led to pregnancy induced pb. Unfortunately FMC strike contributed , RIP to the beautiful who lost her life marrying this arrogant driver.

Oi! It's popping off on this mo lipsrsealed
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Twoclans(f): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Spousal killing again angry

I hate to read about a spouse killing the other ,it just does not add up.Then this one is happening after 19 day s when they are still supposed to be on honey moon .

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by andycom(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
LivingFree:

I hope you're not trolling on this matter angry
am not
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by andycom(m): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
Bluezy13:

I wish to talk to him.
I'll confirm first from him before I can give out his number
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by andycom(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
nkemdi89:

seems like you have issues with him, I think you should go and settle with him privately than to come here and type this
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Bluezy13(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
andycom:

I'll confirm first from him before I can give out his number

Alright.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Mankosi: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
Maybe the guy is angry that the girl tied him down with pregnancy. And the anger still dey him body.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by donteddy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=tossie101 post=71611655]Pls don't keep quiet, his head must follow suit.

I don't care what people say because this story is so painful. :'
[/quote

Over generalization is an error thinking and serious psychological problems . Stop making assumptions and think everybody are the same. Anyway reading through this poo u wrote no sane man will marry u. Work on your self before you will start blaming Yoruba man for your woes at age of 38 with no husband.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by tossie101(f): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
dalass:

Quickly write to Chioma to leave Davido and FFK wife too...oponu

Rubbish, who cares about David and FFK.
I said YORUBA men, even if u like be the richest man on earth and a Yoruba I can't marry u.
I have turned slot of them out both rich and and average Yoruba men.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by donteddy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS / Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo / What To Do If Someone Throws Acid At You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.