Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage (51836 Views)

Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) / Man Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death In Lagos, Flees (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Pat081: 6:23am On Sep 29, 2018
Some ladies or women brain is dat of a goal dis will nt b d 1st time dis man will be doing dis to her , dat is why is nt good to marry for money or handsome or beautiful face RIP to her n d unborn child
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by tossie101(f): 7:05am On Sep 29, 2018
Newboss:

[s]Don't make the mistake you're attempting to make o. angry
It's not a Yoruba, Hausa, delta, Benue, or Edo guy that is talking to you o. angry
I'm from the east, full blooded. angry
Be careful with what you think is crude oil.[/s] angry
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by dingbang(m): 7:08am On Sep 29, 2018
Its her fault. She can't tell me she didn't know the mab she got married to is a demon.

See before I marry a girl I must provoke you, so that I will know If there are hidden demons inside of her

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by tossie101(f): 7:13am On Sep 29, 2018
hammer6F:
I just dey pity people getting married these days becos, i cannot understand how a person will be claiming ownership of another person.

We dont know the full story here but nothing should warrant this whether, cheating, money or jealousy etc

That is an igbo girl married or to a Yoruba man just few days ago.
It's a true story YORUBA men are animals.
Reason I avoid them
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Diamond23(f): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2018
Cyriloha:

Hmmmmmmmm

Your a girl
Girlern't you? Lol your Dp made my day
Chaiii!!! U r so right, rightn’t u? Lol grin grin grin tnxx

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Nlkay(m): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2018
sinaj:
Woman marry wahala, Woman no marry wahala

Na wa o!

Another wedding weekend is here again. May we not marry into trouble.
Where in PH are you? Lol
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by sammie99: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2018
New Beast in town..
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Tenny05(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2018
MariaLavina:
To the ladies who stay in abusive relationship with the hope of him changing some day, Here is a lesson.
Value your life! Marriage/relationship is not a do or die thing.

May her soul rest in peace.
To the Guys who stay in abusive relationship with the hope of her changing some day, Here is a lesson.
Value your life! Marriage/relationship is not a do or die thing.

May her soul rest in peace. Both of them should be careful, we also have a lot of abusive wives too.it's sad though.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by RavenClaw: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2018
RTSC:

And why do yorubas mine the heads of their relatives and parents, since you don't like money.?

Sense must be missing in your family line.

You are very stupid. What brought my family into this? May your head be mined during this election period. God punish your family line for the next 300 years. Bastard.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Volcano12(f): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2018
I can’t understand why I don’t like the idea of celebrating marriage with pregnancy.Most of such women either loose the baby or their live or both of them.It takes the grace of God for few to survive it.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Bishops10(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2018
Bluezy13:
This story lacks substantial evidence that the deceased was beaten to death by her husband.

Only a female handler... supposingly a friend of the deceased is alleging domestic violence and murder. And more so, according to her, the deceased family is not aware that she was supposingly beaten to death.

So, I think this thread caption should be edited, unless otherwise proven.
See, this news was what greeted us yesterday morning in a conference I and some of her course mates are attending. Many believe she was murdered by her husband while,though the first information we got was that she died as a result of blood shortage.
She's a student of AIFCE Owerri.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Bluezy13(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2018
Bishops10:

See, this news was what greeted us yesterday morning in a conference I and some of her course mates are attending. Many believe she was murdered by her husband while,though the first information we got was that she died as a result of blood shortage.
She's a student of AIFCE Owerri.

Not that I'm debunking their claim, but
Until they go legal or prove it, he remains innocent.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Bishops10(m): 10:09am On Sep 29, 2018
Bluezy13:

Not that I'm debunking their claim, but Until they go legal or prove it, he remains innocent.
Ok
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by RavenClaw: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2018
tossie101:

That is an igbo girl married or to a Yoruba man just few days ago.
It's a true story YORUBA men are animals.
Reason I avoid them

That man is an Igbo man. Look at his head and face. Some people said he is a driver to the Imo state governor. A Yoruba man can't be a government driver in Igbo land.

You Yorubas should put this girl in her place. She has insulted you guys long enough and she keeps on insulting you people.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Cyriloha(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2018
Diamond23:
Chaiii!!! U r so right, rightn’t u? Lol grin grin grin tnxx

Chisos mu!!!!!oooh
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Diamond23(f): 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
Cyriloha:

Chisos mu!!!!!oooh

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Cyriloha(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=Diamond23 post=71636447][/quote]

Jesuű!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by daddio(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
tossie101:

Keep lagging ur own may be tomorrow, as u mock dead person, dirty useless human beings.

Your own may be now, I'm not mocking the dead.
And you are not dirty
Neither are you useless?

Laakaye don dey waka go North.

Ayirada
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by nkemdi89(f): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
andycom:

seems like you have issues with him, I think you should go and settle with him privately than to come here and type this
I am sorry , I know you are mourning with your friend , shouldn't have put up this, but that is the truth, I don't have any issues with him either .
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Realslimshady(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2018
ibo people and killing better love story than twilight
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by tossie101(f): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2018
RavenClaw:

That man is an Igbo man. Look at his head and face. Some people said he is a driver to the Imo state governor. A Yoruba man can't be a government driver in Igbo land.

You Yorubas should put this girl in her place. She has insulted you guys long enough and she keeps on insulting you people.

Lmao..where did this one crawl out from biko?
Pls shut up, I just said the truth about u people.
Besides I dnt need anyone to tell me where I belong.
I am daughter of zion smiley
A tigress smiley
A proud bold and beautiful Ada igbo smiley

Put me where I belong indeed Lol, ur brothers offline couldn't "put me where I belong" talk more of some inconsequential online misogynist.
Go look for job doing pls..Lazy Man sad
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Slimsly100(f): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Cyriloha:

Hmmmmmmmm

She ko si o?
Hope no problem
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Cyriloha(m): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
Slimsly100:

She ko si o?
Hope no problem

I never know yet
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by dalass(f): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
tossie101:

Rubbish, who cares about David and FFK.
I said YORUBA men, even if u like be the richest man on earth and a Yoruba I can't marry u.
I have turned slot of them out both rich and and average Yoruba men.
Even this your grammar is enough to "turned slot of them out" cheesy grin grin shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by RavenClaw: 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
tossie101:

Lmao..where did this one crawl out from biko?
Pls shut up, I just said the truth about u people.
Besides I dnt need anyone to tell me where I belong.
I am daughter of zion smiley
A tigress smiley
A proud bold and beautiful Ada igbo smiley

Put me where I belong indeed Lol, ur brothers offline couldn't "put me where I belong" talk more of some inconsequential online misogynist.
Go look for job doing pls..Lazy Man sad

Lol. A daughter of Zion indeed. A daughter of Zion wouldn't insult God's creation. You have insulted the Yoruba people countless times. Why insult them online? Why not go and say it to their faces? You have committed at least two of the 7 deadly sins just in this comment which are Pride and Wrath.

And if I am a misogynist then you are a feminist. And if you say you are proud to be a feminist, then I am proud to be a misogynist and to be sincere I don't pity women when they die in the hands of rich men. Bitch....!!!
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by RavenClaw: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
dalass:
Even this your grammar is enough to "turned slot of them out" cheesy grin grin shocked tongue

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by tossie101(f): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
RavenClaw:

[s]Lol. A daughter of Zion indeed. A daughter of Zion wouldn't insult God's creation. You have insulted the Yoruba people countless times. Why insult them online? Why not go and say it to their faces? You have committed at least two of the 7 deadly sins just in this comment which are Pride and Wrath.
And if I am a misogynist then you are a feminist. And if you say you are proud to be a feminist, then I am proud to be a misogynist and to be sincere I don't pity women when they die in the hands of rich men. Bitch....[/s]!!!

And yes you are an animal, it shows in ur comment so why are u pained when I called u one. undecided
Lol , in case u don't know I have slapped one of ur animalistic brother before for just behaving like an animal... So calling any of u an animal in ur presence ain't a big deal when u display ur animalistic behavior.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by RavenClaw: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2018
tossie101:

[s]And yes you are an animal, it shows in ur comment so why are u pained when I called u one. undecided
Lol , in case u don't know I have slapped one of ur animalistic brother before for just behaving like an animal... So calling any of u an animal in ur presence ain't a big deal when u display ur animalistic behavior.
[/s]

If he didn't beat the hell out of you then trust me he isn't an animal. And in case you don't know I have beaten the shït out of women, so bitches of your kind know the type of man they slap.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by tossie101(f): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2018
RavenClaw:

[s]If he didn't beat the hell out of you then trust me he isn't an animal. And in case you don't know I have beaten the shït out of women, so bitches of your kind know the type of man they slap[/s].

And u will have ur ass rotten in jail.
So I guess he knows.

Animalistic Woman beater! tongue
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by RavenClaw: 8:18am On Oct 02, 2018
tossie101:

[s]And u will have ur ass rotten in jail.
So I guess he knows.

Animalistic Woman beater! tongue[/s]

So what happens when you beat a man?

Animalistic Man beater! tongue
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Slimsly100(f): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2018
Newboss:

HeheheheheHehehehehe angry

This one is praying angry

You better get ready to chop rod angry

Your mood right now... angry

Ur very naughty. I knew that before signing in for it. Ur face can't be like that when ur doing it with someone u love and he loves u back. So, sun sohun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Billionaire Kidnapper: Court Jails Evans’ Gang Members For 41 Years / Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS / Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.