Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Why Is It Impossible To Find A Female Nigerian "Self-made Millionaire" Virgin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Impossible To Find A Female Nigerian "Self-made Millionaire" Virgin. (620 Views)

Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic) / It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Impossible To Find A Female Nigerian "Self-made Millionaire" Virgin. by AdelG: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
I have dated a couple of girls (I no be jigolo oo) and have friends who have ventured into similar adventure, However, minutes after activating guys code no one in the room (8 of us) could answer to the affirmative that they have dated a female self-made Nigerian millionaire who is still a virgin.

Is it true that all female millionaires in Nigeria have to get laid at some point on their road to success?

If true, why?

If false, why the general notion?

PS

I am not talking about ladies born in wealthy families.
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Find A Female Nigerian "Self-made Millionaire" Virgin. by MJBOLT: 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
what has virginity got to do with success undecided

AdelG:
I have dated a couple of girls (I no be jigolo oo) and have friends who have ventured into similar adventure, However, minutes after activating guys code no one in the room (8 of us) could answer to the affirmative that they have dated a female self-made Nigerian millionaire who is still a virgin.

Is it true that all female millionaires in Nigeria have to get laid at some point on their road to success?

If true, why?

PS

Re: Why Is It Impossible To Find A Female Nigerian "Self-made Millionaire" Virgin. by AdelG: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
MJBOLT:
what has virginity got to do with success undecided

That wasn't my question... Do they have to sell their body for success?

To be successful do you have to exchange your virginity for success?
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Find A Female Nigerian "Self-made Millionaire" Virgin. by MJBOLT: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
who told you they sell their virginity for success

AdelG:
That wasn't my question... Do they have to sell their body for success?

To be successful do you have to exchange your virginity for success?
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Find A Female Nigerian "Self-made Millionaire" Virgin. by Demogorgon(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
I'm afraid the OP has a brain defect. You need help

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Impossible To Find A Female Nigerian "Self-made Millionaire" Virgin. by Naza25: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
How did you know it's impossible? Did you conduct virginity test on all of them?
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Find A Female Nigerian "Self-made Millionaire" Virgin. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
Question for the gods.
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Find A Female Nigerian "Self-made Millionaire" Virgin. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
And you are not a jigolo? grin
guilty conscience will not kill you grin
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Find A Female Nigerian "Self-made Millionaire" Virgin. by ImaIma1(f): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
AdelG:

If true, why?

PS

So if they meet a guy along the way and have sex with him, she is what?

Are the self made millionaire men virgins? The ones that lost their virginity...did they sleep their way to success?

How do some of you guys even come up with this topics? Always tailoring a female bashing thread. Hope you are happy with yourself.
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Find A Female Nigerian "Self-made Millionaire" Virgin. by x3reme07(f): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Kikiki
You think it's easy to make it
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Find A Female Nigerian "Self-made Millionaire" Virgin. by dollytino4real(f): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
men like virgins may while dey are not
Re: Why Is It Impossible To Find A Female Nigerian "Self-made Millionaire" Virgin. by Partnerbiz(f): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
dollytino4real:
men like virgins may while dey are not

Women hate male Virgins

(1) (Reply)

Santa Claus Vs Father Christmas / Who Stays In Front Of The Car: Girlfriend/wife Or Friend / Pretty Lady Share Photos Of Her 70 Year Old Grandma Who Just Got Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.