Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) (8333 Views)

Guy Posted His Girlfriend Picture But What Befell Him Was Not What He Expected / NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by marvelck: 11:54am On Feb 06, 2022
When I see a guy dating and trying to keep his akwa Ibom babe in one place, it's like going to write an exam he knows he'd fail.

Due to their natural beauty and curves, it's usually difficult to tame most akwa Ibom girls. Since guys dey rush them like pure water, they end up breaking a lot of guy's heart. They don't lack toasters or stand by lover. They even have a long list of potential boyfriends to choose from

If you don't want to be served breakfast, date an akwa Ibom babe with caution...unless you be tough guy...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by donbachi(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Story of akwa ibom girls and u dey port harcourt girls pictures.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by Kriss216: 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Wahala be like body way no dey stay one place. cheesy
Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by Justkatty(f): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
So what's the moral?�
Mtchewww

5 Likes

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by toujurs: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Akwa ibom girls are the best

1 Like

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by Noshitboi(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
OP e be like say this harmattan dey worry u for brain

7 Likes

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by Christane: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
I don't know Akwa Ibom girls gat curve o?? ...bt I know dat dey do jump from one man to the other

3 Likes

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by freshkpomo(m): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Christane:
I don't know Akwa Ibom girls gat curve o?? ...bt I know dat dey do jump from one man to the other
Both their men and Women love knacking...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by freshkpomo(m): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Christane:
Both their men and Women love knacking... Them fit knack without good for Belle,that kind knack when them dey call knack till you die �

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by freshkpomo(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
Christane:
Both their men and Women love knacking... Them fit knack without food for Belle,that kind knack when them dey call knack till you die ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Walahi some Akwa Ibom babes can be so sweet. Very pretty.

I had an occasion in Le Meridien.

Double bed suite. We would screw on one... change positions on the other..

I learnt that there's great poverty there. Would be nice to be an oil worker there.

You would see really cream babes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by doctore212(m): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
If I can see a better Olosho for tommorow.

I will be very happy
Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by wiseone28: 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
[s]
freshkpomo:

Both their men and Women love knacking...
[/s] Is you or your tribe impotent?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Akwa ibom girls dey learn for where calabar girls dey, those one dey select men like sandwitch because of Bleep. Both their men & women are like energy drink.

2 Likes

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by Judybash93(m): 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Judging from experience, you're right

1 Like

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by seunsiju(m): 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
I remember my ex i just dumped some weeks ago, the libido was so high, 3 rounds was just a warm up....Omo she is a chronic cheater .....Omo u no fit date Akwa ibom babes oo cool
Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by mike404(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Justkatty:
So what's the moral?�
Mtchewww
ARE YOU FROM AKWA IBOM grin
Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by underpinna: 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Walahi some Akwa Ibom babes can be so sweet. Very pretty.

I had an occasion in Le Meridien.

Double bed suite. We would screw on one... change positions on the other..

I learnt that there's great poverty there. Would be nice to be an oil worker there.

You would see really cream babes.

If you go to calabar, the girls will rush you if they get to know that you are from Bayelsa, Lagos or Rivers State. They believe cash rolls in the hands of people from those states.
Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by Elimon(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
"Akwa ibom/calabar girls too like knack" is the greatest lie I've been hearing for a very long time. I'm Akwa Ibom and I can tell yall it's pure stereotype. Having high sex libido is personal and can be pointed to other tribes in Nigeria and not only "calabar". The girl I've even met and can give u a good fvck is a Bini babe seff. You can say most AKS girls are cheats and easy to Bleep but some aren't... There are still girls who hate sex and I've met them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by Justkatty(f): 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
mike404:
ARE YOU FROM AKWA IBOM grin
Yes

1 Like

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by StoicAdvisor: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
Why would someone want to tame a human being in the first place? If a man is an ideal, the girl will tame herself. Everyone is always looking out for what is best for them. Taming means one is scared of the competition out there, while also being insecure about oneself. Taming is not the solution, but undergoing an internal restructuring.

3 Likes

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by Drsnives(m): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
Calabar girls na fire
Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by Womanizer(m): 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Drsnives:
Calabar girls na fire

What's the temperature of their fire? grin
Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by mike404(m): 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Justkatty:
Yes
OH OK ABODIE
Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by obembet(f): 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Here we go
Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by Joeyfizzo: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
I once dated an Akwaibom girl called Etima...she was beautiful and a gud f*cker..... Wanted to get married to her.....but she was a serial cheat. I had to run ...now am married to a fellow Bayelsan we are blessed with two kids.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your "Selling Point"? / Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) / Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.