Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! (10145 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Crossbow(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
amaniro:

yes boyundecided
Man you want to troll me.. I'm warning you.

Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Crossbow(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
amaniro:

yes boyundecided
Man you want to troll me.. I'm warning you.

Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Saintblastar(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
do you have pussy
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
KMSunshine:

As ugly as you are so, you should know no guy will want to date or marry you out of love, you are too ugly, Modern igwe Kala Masquerade face, you too damn ugly I swear, your face alone will make a guys dick flaccid and the only thing he will think of to do with you is to collect your money. My advice, forget about love or hook up with someone on your level of ugliness. Your face is the nuclear bomb dropped on Hiroshima. Choi.

Have you eaten
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by KMSunshine: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
LivingFree:

Have you eaten

Yes banga soup and starch with goat meat cool
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Mhyketh(m): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bluezy13:
I beg to differ...

These questions are. means of igniting a conversation or just for the purpose of conversation. Asking if a lady has eaten doesn't really mean he wants to do abracadabra and food will appear, if she hadn't eaten.

In common civilized parlance, women are very comfortable with such questions because they see it as a norm and men can't help it. Only in this part of the world that women feel one must be an expert in conversation without asking these questions and when the man is seeming boring or adamant just in a bid to avoid being tagged a pest or stupid for asking such questions, this same women will come crying "Negligence!" on the man's part.
Although some men ask these questions haphazardly, it is still permissibly commendable to ask as a means of initiating a conversation.

But as for me, can't remember the last time I gave a lady an attention in the name of chatting her up. I simply mind my business. Highest is "good morning and good afternoon" unless there is an important information I need from you, apart from that, you can remain in my handle for years without even a "Hi" from me let alone a phone call.
yes i like this...
asked a girl how far on facebook, she sent me like button... unfriend her immediately i don't have time for silly stuff
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by misspearlz: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Mhyketh:

yes i like this...
asked a girl how far on facebook, she sent me like button... unfriend her immediately i don't have time for silly stuff
This got me laughing grin grin
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by misspearlz: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
MariaLavina:
what are you doing now?

what do they do on social media? cut grass? undecided
Lolz
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by misspearlz: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
SeKTo:
you are right how was your day is much better I mean was she flying with broom in the night
Lmao chai!!!
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Mhyketh(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
misspearlz:
This got me laughing grin grin
i couldn't take it...
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Rexnegro(m): 5:14am On Oct 01, 2018
ImaIma1:

True. A guy went as far as getting information about where my colleague works after she told him. The guy went as far as finding out about salary, benefits, upfronts, allowances...everything. He packaged himself and they got married. Need i go further?!
please do , we'd like to know what up further.
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Rexnegro(m): 5:17am On Oct 01, 2018
Mhyketh:

yes i like this...
I swear e be like na the same Mama born us.. most girls are just by default stupid, got phobia lately about dating any again. their awkward reasoning and doings is really annoying.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by chris31(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2018
Most Naija girls are dump can't even keep a conversation
What do u expect since the conversation is one sided
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Fourwinds: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2018
shezzy93:
*where are you?
*you just have my time?

"Where are u" doesn't look bad...

Simply reply ....I'm in the market place

In the traffic

In school etc...

Except u are embedded by nefarious activities

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Fourwinds: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2018
Zieina:
Have you eaten?
no or yes...

So what is bad about that...

If I'm asked that question.... It is simply yes or no depending oñ the state of my stomach...
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Fourwinds: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2018
Juillianne:
Where do you work?
What's your Grade Level?
Very annoying

A girl once asked me how much I earn. I told her

It brought out her true self...

If girls can ask such questions, why crucifying the boys
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by DaddyNimo(m): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2018
girls hate it when u ask them what dey do for a living...cos they broke jobless assholes...once they say I'm a student tho... I end the conversation.
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Fourwinds: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

what are you even saying undecided

when a guy ask a lady where she works or what she does it's gold digging, but when a lady ask a guy what he does or where he works, she's being cautious so she doesnt end up with a yahoo boy, ritualist or a dubious guy huh?don't mind them.... Hypocrisy wet full girls head

Don't mind them.....hypocrisy wet full girls head..

Read your shiiit and judge yourself if what you wrote made sense..............................

I shouldnt ask where a lady works then later feel sorry for my self for ending up with a prostitute/ex-prostitute, a jobless liability or some accomplice to a ritualist or.....................

Mtcheeeeeew!!
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Fourwinds: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

what are you even saying undecided

when a guy ask a lady where she works or what she does it's gold digging, but when a lady ask a guy what he does or where he works, she's being cautious so she doesnt end up with a yahoo boy, ritualist or a dubious guy huh?

Read your shiiit and judge yourself if what you wrote made sense..............................

I shouldnt ask where a lady works then later feel sorry for my self for ending up with a prostitute/ex-prostitute, a jobless liability or some accomplice to a ritualist or.....................

Mtcheeeeeew!!
don't mind them... Hypocrisy wet full girls head smh
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by shezzy93(f): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2018
Well for some reasons its bad...cuz am always getting this kinda question at odd hours like maybe past 10pm or 11pm......so asking that question @that time is lame, where should I be @......"flying going for a meeting"

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by shezzy93(f): 8:45am On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=Fourwinds post=71679186]

"Where are u" doesn't look bad...

Simply reply ....I'm in the market place

In the traffic

In school etc...

Except u are embedded by nefarious activities[/well for some reasons its bad cuz I always get this kinda question @ odd hours like around 10pm or 11 ...so asking the question at that time is lame....."where should I be " "flying going for a meeting"
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Fourwinds: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=shezzy93 post=71680290][/quote]if it is someone that u are into,then simply tell him u are home...

like I said if u k3ep away from nefarious activities be sure u are safe....because even your enemy can testify that u don't go to party at night nor clubs...

I will be easy for your family to track ur movement
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by shezzy93(f): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2018
Fourwinds:
if it is someone that u are into,then simply tell him u are home...

like I said if u k3ep away from nefarious activities be sure u are safe....because even your enemy can testify that u don't go to party at night nor clubs...

I will be easy for your family to track ur movement
hmmm ok...thank u

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by undefeateds: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2018
sometimes one just have to ask these stupid questions to keep the conversation flowing
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by twentyk(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2018
I have known this babe for two good years and in that time she never type one complete sentence for whatsapp... Only yes... No... Fine, the almighty "K.. (actually asked her not to type Kk for me again)... but she fine.....
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Zieina(f): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2018
Fourwinds:
no or yes...

If I'm asked that question.... It is simply yes or no depending oñ the state of my stomach...

If I hadn't eaten, that would be because I wasn't hungry. Wouldn't need anyone to ask me that. To eat or not eat is a very personal thing. Besides, men should know asking this sort of question over the phone is the most childish thing to do.
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by misspearlz: 10:32am On Oct 01, 2018
Fourwinds:
no or yes...

Personally, I do ask my friends this very question and they do also and I love it that way, to me it shows we both care grin and from there a conversation starts like *you wanna cook for me? *what did you eat? *where is my share? etc.
when a guy ask me any questions, my own is to answer and be sincere, or I ask any questions also and from there a conversation starts.

Hope you will not come and quote me with insults oo grin *runs out of thread*

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Jokerman(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2018
Zieina:

If I hadn't eaten, that would be because I wasn't hungry. Wouldn't need anyone to ask me that. To eat or not eat is a very personal thing. Besides, men should know asking this sort of question over the phone is the most childish thing to do.

So it's wrong for a guy to ask if you've eaten.... won't your hubby ask you that...?? or you'd prefer I coin it this way .. I'm eating roasted salad, would you care to join?
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by misspearlz: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2018
Mhyketh:
i couldn't take it...
You did the right thing my dear cheesy
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Zieina(f): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2018
Jokerman:

So it's wrong for a guy to ask if you've eaten.... won't your hubby ask you that...?? or you'd prefer I coin it this way .. I'm eating roasted salad, would you care to join?

It isn't wrong, it's rather inappropriate if asked over the phone or in a situation where food can't be prepared or sent over if she answers in the negative. Do you get it now?

P.S- That would be a pleasing question if asked by one's spouse. However, I don't like the idea of it from some guy.

This, here, is a better suggestion- "I'm eating roasted salad, would you care to join?"
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Zieina(f): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2018
Fourwinds:

A girl once asked me how much I earn. I told her

It brought out her true self...

If girls can ask such questions, why crucifying the boys

Why did you answer to that? You didn't have to. It's not her business.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Jokerman(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2018
Zieina:

It isn't wrong, it's rather inappropriate if asked over the phone or in a situation where food can't be prepared or sent over if she answers in the negative. Do you get it now?

P.S- That would be a pleasing question if asked by one's spouse. However, I don't like the idea of it from some guy.

This, here, is a better suggestion- "I'm eating roasted salad, would you care to join?"

Alright... nice explanation...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Bad Boys Did To This Girl’s Body In A Pool (watch Video) / What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? / Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.