Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,812 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! (10412 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by princfred(m): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
kunleweb:

You see. As if i was there, they end up being their wives first born, and the eldest child of their wives... grin

You will be amazed at the percentile of men of this generation that have never started and finished a project. This is what makes a man, the insigght, then the pursuit of purpose, and turning ideas into reality, when all these exist in a man, even if he's down he'll rise back up again. You can't find this in many men thesedays, even if you do, it ends at lip service with no energy to back their enthusiasm up. They speak posh grammar, look neat, spotless, but the grits and wits of an intellectual hard working man is completely inexistent in them, Unfortunately, it becomes too late to do the re-wiring of their cognitive proccesses as their default setting is built by the process of lazy and bad upbringing that they were subjected to. I feel sowwie for the ladies..Very sorry, men ladies will end with boys in men's body grin
Wise!
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by kunleweb: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
princfred:
Wise!

Resonance kiss
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by ImaIma1(f): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2018
kunleweb:

You see. As if i was there, they end up being their wives first born, and the eldest child of their wives... grin

You will be amazed at the percentile of men of this generation that have never started and finished a project. This is what makes a man, the insigght, then the pursuit of purpose, and turning ideas into reality, when all these exist in a man, even if he's down he'll rise back up again. You can't find this in many men thesedays, even if you do, it ends at lip service with no energy to back their enthusiasm up. They speak posh grammar, look neat, spotless, but the grits and wits of an intellectual hard working man is completely inexistent in them, Unfortunately, it becomes too late to do the re-wiring of their cognitive proccesses as their default setting is built by the process of lazy and bad upbringing that they were subjected to. I feel sowwie for the ladies..Very sorry, men ladies will end with boys in men's body grin

That is why you see men these days looking for a wife that would double as a maid because they cannot do anything for themselves.

Recently I heard a father complaining about his son in the university not growing up and being responsible. The boy is in his 2nd year. He finds it difficult waking up early and has missed chapel many times (private uni wahala), he keeps losing his clothes and is just generally still a baby.

This boy will be a baby and burden to his wife eventually with the way it is going. I don't subscribe to a university where my son will not be independent and free to become a man.

There are too many guy these days that don't know their left from their right but just try to cover up with swag and packaging
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by cjeriia: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2018
ImaIma1:

The marriage is already going through hard times with the babe funding it single handedly and the guy without money and shame terrorizing her
Women are not genetically wired to b providers
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
Zieina:

An old lady. Ode.
Show me where I mentioned old lady in my post. Monkey
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
Zieina:

An old lady. Ode.
and don't dare qioute me without it. ode
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Zieina(f): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
and don't dare qioute me without it. ode

MetalJigsaw:
Show me where I mentioned old lady in my post. Monkey

Lame comeback. Ode, omo obo.
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
Zieina:

Lame comeback. Ode, omo obo.
omo obo oshi. ugly monkey
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Zieina(f): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
omo obo oshi. ugly monkey

Oloriburuku omo asiwere. Te wo bose ri lori profile e. O da bi nkan ti won fi n gbon idoti. Ko oriburuku e lo jo.
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
Zieina:

Oloriburuku omo asiwere. Te wo bose ri lori profile e. O da bi nkan ti won fi n gbon idoti. Ko oriburuku e lo jo.
has it come to that? whatever
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Zieina(f): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
has it come to that? whatever

Apologies. Mabinu.
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Zieina:

Apologies. Mabinu.
ok
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2018
ilevic:
The Truth Is If You Are Not Interested In A Man All There Questions Will Piss You Off. But I Tell U, If Your Crush Asks More Stupid Question, U Will Joyfully Answer
Truth.
Re: Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! by lastdon5: 4:23am On Oct 23, 2018
Vichin:
So ladies...if you don't like our conversation style..what do you want us to ask while chatting with you that doesn't "annoy" you undecided

I think we should make this a topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? / Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) / If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.