Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Is My Girlfriend Double-dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Double-dating? (5302 Views)

This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo / Double Dating. / Trouble In Double Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Girlfriend Double-dating? by shadrach77: 1:00am On Jul 09, 2010
Dear Agatha,

The problem I am about to share with you started last year when I went for National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Northern part of Nigeria. While there I met a lady I fell in love with. We actually agreed to get married.

Sometime last year, she left for Lagos where she actually lives. Almost immediately, I began to hear uncomplimentary stories about her. There were rumours that she keeps the company of a particular man and that they are always seen close to the house.

Initially, I doubted the stories thinking they are malicious and intended to break us.

But my initial confidence in her began to wane when she began to make some inexplicable visits to places I don’t know.

For instance, in December last year, she travelled on the 23rd and didn’t return until January 3, 2010. When I asked where she went, she told me she went to visit her mother’s brother in Yola.

Another time, she left for a nearby village. She came back with a very glamorous hairstyle decorated with very expensive beads. When I asked how she got the money for such expensive hairstyle, she said she did some jobs while there.

In the same January, I saw her with the same man I have been told she is having affair with through the window of my room discussing. She came back when she noticed I have come back home. Since I wasn’t sure of what it was they were discussing or the nature of his visit, I pretended as if I didn’t see anything and went out again of the house.

I went to stay in a place that gave me a good view of the house. Almost immediately I left she went back to the house behind my window where I earlier viewed both of them discussing. I waited for five hours before she came out of the house. Five minutes after the man left the place also.

When I asked where she has been throughout the time she was out, she told me she went somewhere with her brother. At that point, I had no option but to confront her with what I saw. Almost instantly, her story changed that she actually went into the house I saw her go into but that nothing happened between her and the man. She said she only went in there to discuss with the man and denied having anything sexual to do with the man.

Agatha, she has kept denying having an affair with this man and each time she says it, there are tears in her eyes. Do you think she is innocent? Can I still trust her? I don’t want to make mistake, please advise me.
Maxwell.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Double-dating? by double08(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2010
why did she deny?
What will dey be discussing for 5 hours?

D man is beansing ur girl, i will bet my mortgage that she is cheating on you, if she is innocent then Adolf Hitler is innocent too
Re: Is My Girlfriend Double-dating? by anitabest(f): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2010
if you leaves her because she is cheating or what ever, you would get somebody that is worster than her, stalk wit ok.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Double-dating? by adaybola(f): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2010
double08:

why did she deny?
What will dey be discussing for 5 hours?

D man is beansing your girl, i will bet my mortgage that she is cheating on you, if she is innocent then Adolf Hitler is innocent too

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Double-dating? by Agibecky: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2010
Double-dating is common among males and females.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Double-dating? by 190: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2010
i have said it immediately my woman (mama-gee) double dates i will skin her alive! cos i aint cheatin on her~
Re: Is My Girlfriend Double-dating? by kpolli(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2010
guy ur only chance of finding out, u messed up,
when she said nothing happened, u shud have apologised n tried to have sexx with her
if she just finished doing it wit him, u wud know immediately

dont u watch CSI??
Re: Is My Girlfriend Double-dating? by 190: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2010
^^
did that happen in CSI
what would happen next,
well i dont have tyme i would simply
open her legs and use torch lite to check inside!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Double-dating? by 190: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2010
kpolli:

guy your only chance of finding out, u messed up,
when she said nothing happened, u shud have apologised n tried to have sexx with her
if she just finished doing it wit him, u wud know immediately

dont u watch CSI??

seriously what happened in CSI
is that a series showing how 2 catch cheating GFs or wives!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Double-dating? by kpolli(m): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2010
CSI teaches us that evidence is always left behind n u need to recreate the crime to catch the criminal
Re: Is My Girlfriend Double-dating? by 190: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2010
^^
ehhen which evidence is now left behind
the gurl just finished sleepin wit a guy
then u immediately mount her
what chances wud u get when she eventually says the semen in there belongs to you
except of course your semen's colour is blue or green,
Just follow my advice, use torch lite to check inside Thoroughly
and if there is nothing--ask me for other ways 2 find out~
Re: Is My Girlfriend Double-dating? by kpolli(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2010
u stick ur needle in to check for friction n fluid
Re: Is My Girlfriend Double-dating? by 190: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2010
^^
and what of if its dry~ already~
Re: Is My Girlfriend Double-dating? by kpolli(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2010
then, u pour HCl inside n use litmus paper to find out

(1) (Reply)

This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. / I Am Scared Of Going To Serve In Cross-river!!! I Need Encouragement / What You Need For Court/registry Marriage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.