Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu (1228 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Induction In Medical Council / How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu by Dockaysworld: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
It was indeed a double celebration for a soon to be bride miss umukoro joy, as her boyfriend proposed to her with a brand new lexus suv during her induction today in delta state university, abraka

Joy, a gradute of pharmcy, was inducted today at the university, while her boyfriend inducted her into marriagehood

According to our source, the duo had been dating for years.

Their marriage is expected to hold soon

Watch video here; https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/09/28/man-propose-to-girlfriend-with-brand-new-lexus-on-her-pharmacy-induction-day-in-delsuvideo/

Re: Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu by Ladycloud(f): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
Awwww.
Re: Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu by Partnerbiz(f): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
See her shouting awww
Well I wouldn't do that, even if I had the money..

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.
Also come for cheap data.
Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked
See over 723 testimonies from members here below.
Nkea bu nke anyi. 042 Amaka. Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu by prettyaura: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
Future hubby are u seeing this? Oh God, On my proposal day, let my joy be doubled

1 Like

Re: Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu by MJBOLT: 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
dont go and buy your own car be waiting for 'future hubby'

prettyaura:
Future hubby are u seeing this? Oh God, On my proposal day, let my joy be doubled
Re: Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu by prettyaura: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
MJBOLT:
dont go and buy your own car be waiting for 'future hubby'

u never sleep?
Re: Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu by MJBOLT: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
i'm waiting for you so we can sleep together

prettyaura:
u never sleep?
Re: Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu by chiommy123(f): 5:02am On Sep 29, 2018
Congratulations to her oh. Double double
Re: Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu by Burgerlomo: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2018
That's beautiful. Congratulations cool
Re: Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu by Sheuns(m): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2018
Una dey expect her to say No?
Re: Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu by highqueen(f): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2018
Baby my.lover I hope you are seeing thiscry
Re: Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu by gonkin(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2018
Na this kind thing dey make many babes dey reach premenopause before them decide. Even if they have Mr right already. They prefer Mr rich that can propose with RX. Wonder what's gonna happen with her school boyfriend now
Re: Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu by franchasng: 10:53am On Sep 29, 2018
Yahoo Yahoo is not a sustainable business or job to make you marry any man, think wisely....Yahoo is a temporal measure not a sustainable income cry

Greed made so many Nigerian women marry the wrong men only to regret later in life....encourage genuine hustlers, stop running after Yahoo boys and guys into illegal money, your future and that of your kids will be bleak and gloomy sad

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Asked Me To Gift Her My Iphone 8. Does It Make Sense? / When Did You Join Nairaland. Share Your Experiences / Drama As Jilted Woman And Her Gang Destroy Property On Wedding Day (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.