Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... (6782 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 29, 2018
bignoisemaker:
I tire o. I don't like keeping female friends because they won't stop asking for one thing or the other. The day you don't have to give, it would be as if you have never cared once
Yeah, that's why I prefer being single.
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by chiommy123(f): 4:56am On Sep 29, 2018
Most of them guys that said Bleep them bitches will still spend their money on girls this weekend just watch out BTW @ op you can quietly tell the person you're not with enough money to buy them recharge card or whatever stop dying in silence.
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by ikbnice(m): 5:41am On Sep 29, 2018
You are just too soft like someone said. Even, girls don't like soft guys like you, they only exploit that vulnerability.

2 Likes

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Crossbow(m): 6:10am On Sep 29, 2018
Not a fan of bashing females but what OP said was quite true. From my experiences with girls, most times, they want more than what they can afford all because they are females. One collected an expensive watch from me and was expecting me to "dash" her just like that, if it were some years ago, I would have, but not now.. I collected my watch and since that day she has been carrying her figure 8 body about me but not talking to me. I don't care sha. I had to stop doing forced favours, I was being used.

9 Likes

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by CHoccolaTE: 6:37am On Sep 29, 2018
ImaIma1:
Point of correction, it is not a girl thing. Do you know how many times guys will beg for oranges, airtime, bread, etc when i go to buy? "Sister, my own nko"?..."make i take one"? Or how angry i have been when a male colleague ate the meat in my food "jokingly" when i didn't offer him. So many instances...

But you didn't see me open a thread to throw "Nigerian guys" to the dogs or generalizing and calling it an "entitlement mentality". But one small thing a girl does, thread opened.

..."I am not the type of guy that bashes girl". Indeed

Don't mind them.
As if men are not also entitled. I had one ex who because he knew I earned more than him was always calling to tell me the things he needs, he needs to repair laptop but no money, he needs to change Gen, he needs this, he needs that. He would not outrightly beg for money but his comments about things he needs skyrocketed when he discovered how much I earn.

I also know men who would ask you 'what did you bring for me', when you return from trip. Or ask, 'wetin you cook? the minute they step into your house.
Then is it the male staff at airports that want to beg your life away if you enter that room where luggage is searched, I think tboss made an Instagram post about how shameless those men are.

They feel entitled to money, to respect, to sex sef. At least women only want money. Men want money and undeserved respect from random women.

5 Likes

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by lawlhee: 6:47am On Sep 29, 2018
mhd5757:

Bitches are fukking greasy, imagine someone getting 90k a month, lives with her parents, does not pay rent, does not buy groceries has no mouths to feed, no bills to pay, does not pay transport fare because she already has a car given to her by her parents and yet she's complaining of brokenness and saying she's in Neeex of more money.
cheesy
mhd5757:

Bitches are fukking greasy, imagine someone getting 90k a month, lives with her parents, does not pay rent, does not buy groceries has no mouths to feed, no bills to pay, does not pay transport fare because she already has a car given to her by her parents and yet she's complaining of brokenness and saying she's in Neeex of more money.
Over longer throat will kill some girls
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by ImaIma1(f): 7:06am On Sep 29, 2018
naijacentric:
you dont like truth sha its well tho

What is the truth? That only girls do what the OP said? You guys only generalize based on your point of view. But do you try to see it from a girl's point of view too? No.

The way girls do it to guys is the way guys also do it to girls. You are a guy and only see from yoir angle. You don't have to be a girl to understand. You only have to be open minded. That's all

4 Likes

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by ImaIma1(f): 7:17am On Sep 29, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

Don't mind them.
As if men are not also entitled. I had one ex who because he knew I earned more than him was always calling to tell me the things he needs, he needs to repair laptop but no money, he needs to change Gen, he needs this, he needs that. He would not outrightly beg for money but his comments about things he needs skyrocketed when he discovered how much I earn.

I also know men who would ask you 'what did you bring for me', when you return from trip. Or ask, 'wetin you cook? the minute they step into your house.
Then is it the male staff at airports that want to beg your life away if you enter that room where luggage is searched, I think tboss made an Instagram post about how shameless those men are.

They feel entitled to money, to respect, to sex sef. At least women only want money. Men want money and undeserved respect from random women.

They only see things from their point of view and refuse to stretch their minds to see it from all points. Very quick to brand "Nigerian girls". But they are blind to their own flaws.

I dated one that felt entitled to me collecting a loan for him from the bank. I couldn't even count money in front of him.

NL guys should not be quick to castigate ladies. This blind disdain, hate, bitterness and rage for women is getting old

2 Likes

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Oreofepeters: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2018
mhd5757:

these hoés ain't loyal..

earn free bit with auto mine trick check my siggy.
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by ashjay001(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2018
bignoisemaker:
Let me first of all state that i'm not the type of guy that bashes girls. I want to say things the way they are....

Girls have a bad entitlement mentality. They feel that because they are girls you have to let them have their way.

At the office, a female colleague once passed my desk and took the can malt i planned to drink. She just smiled and thanked me even when i didn't approve of it. Another day, i wanted to buy suya, a familiar girl in the neighbourhood walked passed the aboki, asked for 200 naira own and said i would pay.

Ladies have a sixth sense! They know a mugu, when they see one! And will fleece him dry undecided

1 Like

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by soviete(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
Hmmmm.what of guys that touch girls in private places without their permission undecided undecided
only hoes are treated like that
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by soviete(m): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2018
ImaIma1:
Point of correction, it is not a girl thing. Do you know how many times guys will beg for oranges, airtime, bread, etc when i go to buy? "Sister, my own nko"?..."make i take one"? Or how angry i have been when a male colleague ate the meat in my food "jokingly" when i didn't offer him. So many instances...

But you didn't see me open a thread to throw "Nigerian guys" to the dogs or generalizing and calling it an "entitlement mentality". But one small thing a girl does, thread opened.

..."I am not the type of guy that bashes girl". Indeed

1 Like

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2018
bignoisemaker:
Other examples abound. Like one had said it was 200 naira card she wanted when i offered to give 100 naira mtn.

Why this mentality? I'm the shy type who doesn't know how to turn girls down. But why do girls act like leech or behave this way?
Then learn to say "No", some girls are natural 'begi begi".
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by BabbanBura(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2018
Bluezy13:

No correlation.

In other words - off point!
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Bluezy13(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2018
BabbanBura:

In other words - off point!
Right.
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Bahddo(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2018
Yeah you are right. Many ladies think the world owes them a favour for being female. At the same time, I don't blame them. The world has always given females favours on a platter of gold. Those who don't get it right away may just need to sway their hips or spread their legs or scream discrimination and they easily get what men would have to really work hard to get.

Don't be afraid that if you say no to their demands they would dislike you, they usually don't give a fvck about you in the first place unless they can somewhat benefit. Learn to say no!
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by ImaIma1(f): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=soviete post=71624678][/quote]

Hey Thomas...smell what you want to smell.
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Timson01(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2018
bignoisemaker:
Let me first of all state that i'm not the type of guy that bashes girls. I want to say things the way they are....

Girls have a bad entitlement mentality. They feel that because they are girls you have to let them have their way.

At the office, a female colleague once passed my desk and took the can malt i planned to drink. She just smiled and thanked me even when i didn't approve of it. Another day, i wanted to buy suya, a familiar girl in the neighbourhood walked passed the aboki, asked for 200 naira own and said i would pay.
dats nt true it is based on how you relate with girls if u are nt happy with dat kind of attitude i suggest you create formal relationship with dem dat will strain their behaviour toward u and u stop being there father christmas
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by blingxx(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
Hmmmm.what of guys that touch girls in private places without their permission undecided undecided

you must talking from experience

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by myself13: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2018
Bahddo:

Don't be afraid that if you say no to their demands they would dislike you, they usually don't give a fvck about you in the first place unless they can somewhat benefit.
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by soviete(m): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2018
ImaIma1:

Hey Thomas...smell what you want to smell.
still smelling the lies grin grin
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by SocialJustice: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2018
bignoisemaker:

Lol, you made yourself the fool. If you have an objection to giving then say it out and stop brooding.
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by ImaIma1(f): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
soviete:
still smelling the lies grin grin

So you think guys don't beg or obtain from ladies?
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by soviete(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
ImaIma1:

So you think guys don't beg or obtain from ladies?
i know they do..but not prevalent like the ladies..a lady can ask a guy she barely know anything coz she feels he wants a taste of her cookie...or he is interested in her...what da fvck

1 Like

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by ImaIma1(f): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
soviete:
i know they do..but not prevalent like the ladies..a lady can ask a guy she barely know anything coz she feels he wants a taste of her cookie...or he is interested in her...what da fvck

Ok
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Alexaonfleek: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
blingxx:

you must talking from experience
I'm not.I have friends that have experienced it.so guys think a girl using them it's annoying. Girls also think that a guy touching them inappropriately is annoying
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Flickzvill(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
nuggarito:
The way I see it, you didn't grow up with guys around you. Seeing my face alone scare bi**hes away. You have to stand up for something.
i have a friend like you grin
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by romenna: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
bignoisemaker:
Other examples abound. Like one had said it was 200 naira card she wanted when i offered to give 100 naira mtn.

Why this mentality? I'm the shy type who doesn't know how to turn girls down. But why do girls act like leech or behave this way?
no it's not shyness. U r immature.
The year u develop the courage to say No to people, consider urself matured.

1 Like

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by YAHREIGNS: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
Just don't pay for their suya undecided
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
Chiemerie8:
The problem op is that u are being too soft. You may think women will like u for that but that's the opposite.

As a man u have to act like a man

Don't allow any woman push u around
hmm... But they have the 'bottom power' to make us acquiesce our power at times
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by BrokenCock: 1:35am On Sep 30, 2018
Mariangeles:
grin grin grin
Chai! The thing pain you sotaaaaaaaaay you had to create a thread to vent...you should have taken back your malt drink na, instead of fuming in silence grin
Don't mind him! He is stingy joor. Abeg, lemi use this medium to change topic now that ive finally found u and dont care what d OP problem is...I've been searching upandan where have u been? Something say lemi just look here that I will see u, I look fyiommm I see u w now that I see u can we chat?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) / Biggest Text Fails You Will Ever Read / 5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.