Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Why Do I Meet The Wrong People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Meet The Wrong People (595 Views)

Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. / Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. / I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Meet The Wrong People by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
I have this terrible heartache as I am typing,

I have had several relationship and situationships, flings
Its like I'm always meeting the wrong people or the girls end up getting tired of me and tag me boring.

I feel at this stage what handicaps the fun is the fact that I am a young graduate who is still hustling and not financially buoyant yet.

Some part of me knows I should just focus on my hustle, but some nights this loneliness feeling creeps in . I wish I had someone interested in my growth who I can express my joy and disappointment with.

But they all seem to be only available when its time to hang out, watch movies etc.

I presently am dating a girl ( who makes me feel like I'm dating myself). She doesn't care if we communicate or not and recently she left Lagos to study. The relationship had been worse as we barely talk.

Most times she tells me she is sleepy only for me to discover she is on another WhatsApp call. The thought of her is toxic to me but I'm finding it hard to move on

I barely get excited when I meet new girls who show interest in me because o know the fire will doe sooner or later.

To some this feeling I feel may not make sense but if you've eve r felt this way and overcome put me through

I need advice and new friends that I can trust more than ever.

Thanks ...

I won't mind FP mods.
Re: Why Do I Meet The Wrong People by clive2u(m): 12:03am On Sep 29, 2018
its difficult but stop trying so much. just get yourslf busy dnt always try to impress

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Meet The Wrong People by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 1:08am On Sep 29, 2018
I feel like I'm caving in
Re: Why Do I Meet The Wrong People by jeyselassie(m): 1:49am On Sep 29, 2018
XXXwhistleblowe:
number on signature chat me up i can help
Re: Why Do I Meet The Wrong People by ashjay001(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2018
XXXwhistleblowe:

Seems, u think u don't have a choice We always have choices, only lack d gumption to activate them.

U need to evolve ur mentality.
Re: Why Do I Meet The Wrong People by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2018
Your girlfriend has a boyfriend, in short you are the side nigga, the fact that she doesn't seem to have your time or call you at least everyday means she is busy with another man, don't say I didn't tell you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Meet The Wrong People by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2018
Your girlfriend has a boyfriend, in short you are the side nigga, the fact that she doesn't seem to have your time or call you or even hear from you least everyday means she is busy with another man, don't say I didn't tell you.
Re: Why Do I Meet The Wrong People by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 9:07am On Sep 29, 2018
Colourich:
Your girlfriend has a boyfriend, in short you are the side nigga, the fact that she doesn't seem to have your time or call you or even hear from you least everyday means she is busy with another man, don't psay I didn't tell you.

The thought of this is torture even when I know its true
Re: Why Do I Meet The Wrong People by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2018
XXXwhistleblowe:

The thought of this is torture even when I know its true
Brace yourself for the inevitable.
Re: Why Do I Meet The Wrong People by Eberechi24(f): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2018
Stay away from relationships for the mean time. you are complaining of loneliness, what about you get a friend/relative you stay with. it's doesn't necessarily mean you should provide for his needs: sort of flat mate.

hang out more with friends since you are a tagged boring. it helps to make you lively. Consider yourself single(the picture you painted about your girl is not relationship) make yourself your partner, if possible have a best friend and you be fine.

Hey, relationship is a team work. Both parties should make it work.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Erase The Ghosts Of A Cheating Partner? / Is My Wife Healthy And Fit / Moment A Nigerian Comedian Publicly Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.