Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! (13451 Views)

Meet Another Curvetous Ghanian Instagram Model / Meet Another 2020 Youngest Couple From Kogi State Set To Workdown The Aisle [pho / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
This one sent me a pm with her alternate acct, she said she like my style and would love to hang out with me. smiley So i took her to a nice place to enjoy herself.
But this babe sharp sha embarassed
She just come eat my money, I nor know why she nor gree follow me enter room cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by iamJ(m): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
With ur cheap wears

See the 1k fake yeezy cheesy

Terry g 1500 gold

15 Likes

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by naijaboiy: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Wonderful achievement.

5 Likes

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
iamJ:
With ur cheap wears

See the 1k fake yeezes cheesy

Terry g 1,5k gold
You called my wears fake Where are you at? If you live in lag, we can meet tomorrow so you can confirm it.

13 Likes

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by iamJ(m): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
Caringguy:
You called my wears fake Where are you at? If you live in lag, we can meet tomorrow so you can confirm it.
carry ur fake gold

Fake obalende Yeezy and get lost

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by iamJ(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
See Yeezy what an insult to Kanye

See the sole cheesy

The one weak me

5 Likes

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Beemaz: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Fool. You think flaunting blings and wasting money on girls is going to make them want to have sex with you? Mumu. Girls will only see you as an ATM machine. From the look of things you aren't smart or interesting beyond the bland or possess any other thing that would inspire love or respect.

Keep on wasting money on hoes. Fool.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Asianguy(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
OK hoping to meet MhizzAJ tomorrow cool
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by iamJ(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
Beemaz:
Fool. You think flaunting blings and wasting money on girls is going to make them went to have sex with you? Mumu. Girls will only see you as an ATM machine. From the look of things you aren't smart or interesting beyond the bland or possess any other thing that would inspire love or respect.

which money?

All those under sun boutique cloths that he is wearing

2 Likes

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Asianguy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
Beemaz:
Fool. You think flaunting blings and wasting money on girls is going to make them went to have sex with you? Mumu. Girls will only see you as an ATM machine. From the look of things you aren't smart or interesting beyond the bland or possess any other thing that would inspire love or respect.

iamJ:

Pained niggas grin
Go hustle for your own

The one weak me
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
iamJ:
carry ur fake gold

Fake obalende Yeezy and get lost
hahaha stop hating on me bro cheesy

Let's meet so you can tell me this to my face grin

1 Like

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by iamJ(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
Caringguy:
hahaha stop hating on me bro cheesy

Let's meet so you can tell me this to my face grin
I DNT like poor people

Shift and aba Yeezy away

I do this to everyone like u, don't take it personal

3 Likes

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Asianguy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
Beemaz:
Fool. You think flaunting blings and wasting money on girls is going to make them want to have sex with you? Mumu. Girls will only see you as an ATM machine. From the look of things you aren't smart or interesting beyond the bland or possess any other thing that would inspire love or respect.

Jealousy

3 Likes

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Joiceee(f): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
iamJ:
which money?
All those under sun boutique cloths that he is wearing

oh my!!!
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by iamJ(m): 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
[quote author=Asianguy post=61984899][/quote] shift
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ojukokoro wee nuh kee some girls. undecided undecided undecided

Who the fvck would wanna hang out with this phoool?

2 Likes

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by conductor123(m): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
The fool is back again.... Arrgh!And some foolish ladies will never learn.. That's why I bleep them anyhow .

2 Likes

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
iamJ:
I DNT like poor people

Shift and aba Yeezy away

I do this to everyone like u, don't take it personal
I'm just looking you like-

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
naijaboiy:
Wonderful achievement.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by anonymuz(m): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
iamJ:

See the sole cheesy

The one weak me
ahhh see finishing

3 Likes

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by phintohlar(f): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Issorite
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by danieljessy: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
Another attention seeking mofo
So if something had transpired between you 2,you go run come open thread undecided
What a shame,I sorry for them girls
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Smellymouth: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Warri is a small place sha. Lols

"F" aka King AY.... how far na? grin

1 Like

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
iamJ:
With ur cheap wears
See the 1k fake yeezy cheesy

Terry g 1500 gold
yet your picshure no dey nairaland. idiot.

16 Likes

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by teresafaith: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jude no go kill persin cheesy

Anyway finish him and show no mercy grin

1 Like

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by danieljessy: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Beemaz:
Fool. You think flaunting blings and wasting money on girls is going to make them want to have sex with you? Mumu. [s]Girls will only see you as an ATM machine[/s]. From the look of things you aren't smart or interesting beyond the bland or possess any other thing that would inspire love or respect.

Easy bros.which 1 come b hoes again

1 Like

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by waywardpikin: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Caringguy:
This one sent me a pm with her alternate acct, she said she like my style and would love to hang out with me. smiley So i took her to a nice place to enjoy herself.
But this babe sharp sha embarassed
She just come eat my money, I nor know why she nor gree follow me enter room cry

Maybe because she knew you'd pull some stupíd shît like this. GROW UP BOY.
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
We only live ones.
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
Smellymouth:

shocked

1 Like

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Smellymouth:

You know him? sad

2 Likes

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Asianguy(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
waywardpikin:

Maybe because she knew you'd pull some stupíd shît like this. GROW UP BOY.
Na hate go kill you
SMH
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Airforce1(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Boys boys boys cheesy

But I think she's pretty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

97-year-old Woman Marries 86-year-old Man, Keeps Her Name / Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... / Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.