Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) (55726 Views)

Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) / Eniola Badmus Cruising In A Rolls Royce In Grand Style To Ghetto Bred London Pre / Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Michael11stock(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2018
Or11:

Scandal? What scandal? This OP is either Wizzy himself or one of his hype person paid to keep him trending. Scandal. Lol

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by afroxyz: 8:27am On Sep 30, 2018
Boiling hard?

What schools do these bloggers attend?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 30, 2018
Boiling keh Him be yam

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by iamnavy1: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2018
Baba NLA

Check my signature
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by marlecxy: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2018
grin dey chill
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by puretayo(m): 8:33am On Sep 30, 2018
Asin let the water boil very hard so we can make eba. grin
rozayx5:
Boiling hard?

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2018
ayaside:
And we see why Timaya called 2Face a legend.Man has his shit together.
at WizKid's age Tuface was very irresponsible.

So find another thing talk

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 30, 2018
kiiingemmy:

If There’s one person you wanna hate, Wizkid is a wrong choise, his got no time, The boy has been boiling hard, here are photos he shared this evening, see more below!

source : https://www.afribaze.com.ng/forum/157-unborthered-wizkid-shares-dope-photos-of-himself-cruising-at-the-beach-amidst-scandals-photos

In your black and white mind now, you are also a blogger? Shior.
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by dingbang(m): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Your conduct on Nairaland is so appalling that if I wasn't already a First Bank customer, I'd never in a million years want to be ever affiliated with the bank in anyway. in other words, you are bad publicity and its so unfortunate you're bringing disrepute to the bank's name. I only hope that one day your superiors would see your reckless antics here and kick you to the curb. What a disgrace to First Bank you are.
FYI, the high ranks of the bank have commended my efforts so far for driving registrations. If my comments are appalling to you, you hit the deactivate button darling. Happy Sunday kiss

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2018
I've only told you the truth. You can choose to perceive it however you wantsmiley
dingbang:
FYI, the high ranks of the bank has commended my efforts so far for driving registrations. If my comments are appealing to you, you hit the deactivate button darling. Happy Sunday kiss

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by dingbang(m): 8:38am On Sep 30, 2018
Nyamuriflathead:

Bob, u wicked ooo, see as u stylishly invite the guy..
lol.
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by dingbang(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I've only told you the truth. You can choose to perceive it however you wantsmiley
I perceive you hating babe. Try to mind ya biz OK.. Its essential.
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 30, 2018
There's no minding of one's business on the internet my nigga. Hating on what? A miserable 100k per month job where you're probably being overworked with shitty benefits? boy bye! i've made my observations known to you and that's that!
dingbang:
I perceive you hating babe. Try to mind ya biz OK.. Its essential.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by dingbang(m): 8:48am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
There's no minding of one's business on the internet my nigga. Hating on what? A miserable 100k per month job where you're probably being overworked with shitty benefits? boy bye! i've made my observations known to you and that's that!
oh my gosh here we go again. You are filled with hate sister. Its so around you . cleanse yourself.
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2018
na so these iyana ipaja secondary school leaver boys dey enter blogging business murder english,.. rip.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 30, 2018
ok, dingbat smiley
dingbang:
oh my gosh here we go again. You are filled with hate sister. Its so around you . cleanse yourself.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 30, 2018
grin grin grin
aonag:
na so these iyana ipaja secondary school leaver boys dey enter blogging business murder english,.. rip.
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by dingbang(m): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
ok, dingbat smiley
keep on observing.. I believe you dont have better things to do.
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Gerardo88: 8:51am On Sep 30, 2018
One love starboy
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by babatunx(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2018
dingbang:
keep on observing.. I believe you dont have better things to do.
Brother, pls leave that hate-filled slowpoke of a lady alone. she's obviously frustrated about her own life, hence, looking for who to vent it on.

Such a jealous, ignoramus dingbat hating on dingbang!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by dingbang(m): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2018
babatunx:

Brother, pls leave that hate-filled slowpoke of a lady alone. she's obviously frustrated about her own life, hence, looking for who to vent it on.

Such a jealous, ignoramus dingbat hating on dingbang!!!!
lol my brother cheesy wetin we no go see for this nairaland.
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by babatunx(m): 9:04am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Your conduct on Nairaland is so appalling that if I wasn't already a First Bank customer, I'd never in a million years want to be ever affiliated with the bank in anyway. in other words, you are bad publicity and its so unfortunate you're bringing disrepute to the bank's name. I only hope that one day your superiors would see your reckless antics here and kick you to the curb. What a disgrace to First Bank you are.
Now, if you are not appalling yourself, I doubt who else is.
So much hate and jealousy in one obscure thing like you!!!!

You've got a lot to work upon in your life, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:

Hey miss nosey..

Mind your business. No one placed a gun on your head and or forced you to check the signature you are ranting nonsense about.

stop irritating the hell out of others..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology / Aliyah Niniola Odetola, Pasuma's Daughter Celebrates 16th Birthday / Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.