Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) (25539 Views)

BBNaija's Tolani Baj Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / Tolani Baj Shows Cleavage In New Pictures / Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by Made4naijaoeo: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Praise, Tolani Baj and Wathoni Cruising together and now in an eatery to enjoy delicious delicacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENcV9SfhmiU

Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
How this one take concern me?
Anyways my fellow Nigerians, never give up! Better days ahead! It is well.

Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Weytin concern us, everything Na time!!!

Our turn go come !!

Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
wathony is finer than nengi but men and their obsession with light skin ,they will come and claim otherwise online. I'm light skin but I stand for the truth

30 Likes

Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by pocohantas(f): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
wathony is finer than nengi but men and their obsession with light skin ,they will come and claim otherwise online. I'm light skin but I stand for the truth

She @Wathoni, actually has an attractive facial structure, way better than Nengi’s.

But fair girls are naturally more catchy, them dey enter the eye fast and every colour contrasts perfectly with their skin, thus giving them more allure.

23 Likes

Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
pocohantas:

She actually has an attractive facial structure @Wathoni, way better than Nengi’s.

But fair girls are naturally more catchy, them dey enter the eye fast and every colour contrasts perfectly with their skin, thus giving them more allure.
very correct

Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by fati2001(m): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
pocohantas:

She actually has an attractive facial structure @Wathoni, way better than Nengi’s.

I THOUGHT I WAS ALONE......
Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
Men are hypocrites.

Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by Taiwoa990: 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2020

Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by Barka00(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
😊
Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by Orire01(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hmm, so we never finish this BBN stuff!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.
Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
So why showing us red oil beans like we don't eat beans huh undecided

Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by MilesMaxwell: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
How is this news?
Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Good thing for them.they should make use of there time and fame now...
Nothing last forever!
Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Good thing for them.they should make use of there time and fame now...
Nothing last forever!

Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by ODJ124(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
wathoni.. is a bae..though she broke MA heart....

Thread seen...

Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by IJOBA2: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by doyinisaac(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Men are hypocrites.
including all the men in your family....lmao

Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nice reunion cheesy
Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by Kobicove(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by tahirudeenyusuf(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Should we fry beans now? Na wah for you o OP undecided
Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by IJOBA2: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Men are hypocrites.
WHY ARE YOU CRYING TAHRAH sad

Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by tino22(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
I love them ❤️
Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by Dominion202: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Op thanks for this news
I call my boss and showed him dis news
Now am ask to resume back to work after 3weeks of suspension.

All thanks to Op and BBnaija

Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by pocohantas(f): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Men are hypocrites.

Lol. I don’t know why they like to deny being attracted to some kind women. Well, women also deny liking money all the time.

I guess we all wanna sound deep and non-superficial. grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by tfash96(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
Orire01:
Hmm, so we never finish this BBN stuff!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.
Must you open it? Are you cursed
Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by tahirudeenyusuf(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wetin bring men into this matter now? Abi men no dae look your side because you dark nii
MhisTahrah:
Men are hypocrites.

Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHY ARE YOU CRYING TAHRAH sad

Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by peacettw: 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
The Z list celebrities
Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by DKM123: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Must we compare between two women all.the damn time?

Wathoni is beautiful. Nengi is beautiful. Both of them are a spec to different kind of men(since you people like to make the men the judge of beauty standard)

The comparison is uncalled for, if not stupid.

The two ladies are beautiful in thier own ways.

Re: Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. I don’t know why they like to deny being attracted to some kind women. Well, women also deny liking money all the time.

I guess we all wanna sound deep and non-superficial. grin grin

If you're beautiful and confident, most guys will be attracted to you light or dark skinned.

Prince James Uche Returns To The Hospital / Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. / Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video)