Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) (55708 Views)

Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) / Eniola Badmus Cruising In A Rolls Royce In Grand Style To Ghetto Bred London Pre / Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by kiiingemmy(m): 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2018

If There’s one person you wanna hate, Wizkid is a wrong choise, his got no time, The boy has been boiling hard, here are photos he shared this evening, see more below!

source : https://www.afribaze.com.ng/forum/157-unborthered-wizkid-shares-dope-photos-of-himself-cruising-at-the-beach-amidst-scandals-photos
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Or11: 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
kiiingemmy:

If There’s one person you wanna hate, Wizkid is a wrong choise, his got no time, The boy has been boiling hard, here are photos he shared this evening, see more below!

source : https://www.afribaze.com.ng/forum/157-unborthered-wizkid-shares-dope-photos-of-himself-cruising-at-the-beach-amidst-scandals-photos

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Scandal? What scandal? This OP is either Wizzy himself or one of his hype person paid to keep him trending. Scandal. Lol

15 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Tosinorezi(m): 6:40am On Sep 29, 2018
BABA NLA is enjoying his life, Bleep HATERS... but baba nla pls care 4 TIFE... cos he is ur FUTUREPROOF

45 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Olibboy: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2018
it's a music video

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by ayaside(m): 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
And we see why Timaya called 2Face a legend.Man has his shit together.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Dreyl(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
Bad boy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by tstx(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
ayaside:
And we see why Timaya called 2Face a legend.Man has his shit together.

Yeah.. with 5 baby mamas. or is it 6 sef

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by ayaside(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
tstx:

I wouldn't know but just that I don't hear nothing from them.Guess they all married.They used to have issues before but ...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by globalresource: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2018
Welldone
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by fiercehillz(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2018
tstx:

A wife and 2 baby mamas...so wiz has more

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by rentAcock(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2018
He look like he's in a desert all by himself.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2018
Tosinorezi:
BABA NLA is enjoying his life, Bleep HATERS... but baba nla pls care 4 TIFE... cos he is ur FUTUREPROOF
ffom the chats he did. And is always asking for /about his son. The golddigger baby mama wants to live celeb life off him

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Ndubuisipaul1: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2018
Someone that refuse to get married and cannot use condom is a fool. Didn't mention anybody's name oooo.

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by otunde527: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2018
Make him enjoy
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by highbeekeys(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2018
Love wizkid's songs..
Any oda stuff abaw him is not my Biz..
*walks away*

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2018
Music video cool

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by rozayx5(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2018
Boiling hard?

shocked shocked

14 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by GdexFolami(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2018
What pains me the most is “you caring and trying to make us feel asif everything no concern you"

And some slowpoke will actually believe the whole thing that happened to him didn't touch him *smiles*
These people are just showing us what they want us to see.....

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Emmafe(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2018
Na money be fine bobo

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by dingbang(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2018
cool

Please read my signature, thanks
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by aguiyi2: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2018
You are representing well bro,i hope you are investing well too cos nothing lasts forever.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by lloyds(m): 8:16am On Sep 30, 2018
Ndubuisipaul1:
Someone that refuse to get married and cannot use condom is a fool.
Didn't mention anybody's name oooo.

He is obviously not mature for marriage now.

Its not about the cash, you must be there Psychologically, Emotionally, Spiritually, and Mentally.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Mowoe(m): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2018
Or11:

Scandal? What scandal? This OP is either Wizzy himself or one of his hype person paid to keep him trending. Scandal. Lol

Minus the baby Mama Wahala, was there never a time he stopped trending
Whatever is said about Wizzy is not a hype, the guy dey try.
Please don't think I'm one of his hype men o grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2018
cool
but guys how do I locate front page on nairaland? I'm kinda new here
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by GdexFolami(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2018
lloyds:

He is obviously not mature for marriage now.

Its not about the cash, you must be there Psychologically, Emotionally, Spiritually, and Mentally.
Lol Guy you dey vex o grin
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Bantino(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2018
The school fees ish, will not be forgotten easily
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2018
Your conduct on Nairaland is so appalling that if I wasn't already a First Bank customer, I'd never in a million years want to be ever affiliated with the bank in anyway. in other words, you are bad publicity and its so unfortunate you're bringing disrepute to the bank's name. I only hope that one day your superiors would see your reckless antics here and kick you to the curb. What a disgrace to First Bank you are.
dingbang:
cool

Please read my signature, thanks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam / Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos / BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.