Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) (55722 Views)

Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) / Eniola Badmus Cruising In A Rolls Royce In Grand Style To Ghetto Bred London Pre / Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2018
dingbang:
keep on observing.. I believe you dont have better things to do.

Ignore the dumb azz IDIOT.

She's frustrated and has no shame.
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by colossus91(m): 9:20am On Sep 30, 2018
rentAcock:
He look like he's in a desert all by himself.
desert? oga fear God na
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 9:20am On Sep 30, 2018
You know what it is

Wizzy be balling real hard, f.ucking b.itches, smoking on that loud and making so much money while haters be hating but its nothing
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by ayaside(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2018
xtervaganza:
at WizKid's age Tuface was very irresponsible.

So find another thing talk
If you did a follow-up,you would have seen I addressed that in one of mentions.And to you sir,Cos 2Face was silly at that age don't mean Wizkid gotta be same.I only used 2Face to compare cos of baby Mamas and how they got settled.
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by biodun95: 9:28am On Sep 30, 2018
Or11:

Scandal? What scandal? This OP is either Wizzy himself or one of his hype person paid to keep him trending. Scandal. Lol

If you think Wizkid is someone that that pays people to hype or trend him then you are a fool, Davido does that rubbish not Wizkid
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Tundeobama(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Your conduct on Nairaland is so appalling that if I wasn't already a First Bank customer, I'd never in a million years want to be ever affiliated with the bank in anyway. in other words, you are bad publicity and its so unfortunate you're bringing disrepute to the bank's name. I only hope that one day your superiors would see your reckless antics here and kick you to the curb. What a disgrace to First Bank you are.
you always make me laugh boo come claim your ice cream
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2018
Ndubuisipaul1:
Someone that refuse to get married and cannot use condom is a fool.
Didn't mention anybody's name oooo.

Somebody that don't mind their business and still can't use their head in peoples matter is a fool and dickhead
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2018
Tundeobama:

you always make me laugh boo come claim your ice cream

Which ice cream �? The one from your d!ck or what
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by ashjay001(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2018
ayaside:
And we see why Timaya called 2Face a legend.Man has his shit together.

7 kids with 3 different women, shows u have ur shot togethergrin
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Bambambiglo: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2018
tstx:

Yeah.. with 5 baby mamas. or is it 6 sef

Fela had up to 20 wives.

That didn't stop him from being a legend though

Try not to be dumb next time ok
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Or11: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2018
biodun95:

If you think Wizkid is someone that that pays people to hype or trend him then you are a fool, Davido does that rubbish not Wizkid

Get on your knees and suck my dick mofo
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by ayaside(m): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2018
ashjay001:

Making a mistake is human butdealing with it and moving on is super human.When last dis you hear any of them Baby Mamas coming online to complain except oversabi sisters who wanna run them mouth.Wizkid ain't no kid no more.Handle your shot together.Get your son and take care of him if you don't wanna deal with the mum.
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Tundeobama(m): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2018
Diso60090:

Which ice cream �? The one from your d!ck or what
cold stone and d oza add up check profile
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Stoner069(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2018
mrmattolanrewaju:
cool

but guys how do I locate front page on nairaland? I'm kinda new here

Turn left and keep heading straight. The first turn by your right before a junction
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by krismfss(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2018
enjoy abeg
na 1 life we get
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2018
GdexFolami:
What pains me the most is “you caring and trying to make us feel asif everything no concern you"

And some slowpoke will actually believe the whole thing that happened to him didn't touch him *smiles*
These people are just showing us what they want us to see.....

What is this one saying
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by GODSTIME080(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2018
STARBOY ENJOY YOUR LIFE,BLEEP HATERS
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by grateful236(m): 11:49am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Your conduct on Nairaland is so appalling that if I wasn't already a First Bank customer, I'd never in a million years want to be ever affiliated with the bank in anyway. in other words, you are bad publicity and its so unfortunate you're bringing disrepute to the bank's name. I only hope that one day your superiors would see your reckless antics here and kick you to the curb. What a disgrace to First Bank you are.

So because he is a firstbank Rep he should not express himself. Does his so called conduct change what the bank is offering? undecided Hypocrisy and stupidìty kill you there

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by grateful236(m): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2018
ashjay001:

How does he show he doesn't? undecided
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2018
Ash.awo boy. Dead beat full.
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
All men are beasts. No matter how educated or rich they become they are still barbarians.
Ronaldo must have raped this woman. I can't wait to see him in prison like Cosby. Stu.pid men.
Marry una no go marry. Olo.shos
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by ashjay001(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
ayaside:

Making a mistake is human butdealing with it and moving on is super human.When last dis you hear any of them Baby Mamas coming online to complain except oversabi sisters who wanna run them mouth.Wizkid ain't no kid no more.Handle your shot together.Get your son and take care of him if you don't wanna deal with the mum.

I read btw d lines. Shola was complaining abt Whizzy, allowing d boy to touch ass n stuff. Can that nigga bring up a kid

Checkout all 2baba baby mama n show me one that's dependent

I remember reading abt Sumbo's early years, 2face was quite irresponsible from what I read, but d poor lady gave herself brain.

Shola has made her son, d butt of jokes, in years to come. She's working for chrissakes! That boy is gonna grow up thinking, he needs his dad's attention to succeed in life! BS
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by ashjay001(m): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
grateful236:

How does he show he doesn't? undecided

Who goes around getting women preggy? He's just lucky, his generation of women have their lives together n probably won't be caught dead exposing their private lives!

Did u read abt, Annie denying other kids access to 2face? That was years back, probably before u became active.... tongue
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Ahsadjayce(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
;DHmmm, deadbeat cruisin round wit hoe!!
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
Stoner069:

Turn left and keep heading straight. The first turn by your right before a junction

when will you have sense?
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
God has really blessed this guy
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by hustla(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
mrmattolanrewaju:
cool

but guys how do I locate front page on nairaland? I'm kinda new here

Scroll to the top and press that Big Green nairaland something. It will take u to the home page
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by Tollzara(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ndubuisipaul1:
Someone that refuse to get married and cannot use condom is a fool.
Didn't mention anybody's name oooo.
You are a fool. I didn't mention your name o.
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
hustla:

Scroll to the top and press that Big Green nairaland something. It will take u to the home page

oh thanks pal.
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by ayaside(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
ashjay001:

I read btw d lines. Shola was complaining abt Whizzy, allowing d boy to touch ass n stuff. Can that nigga bring up a kid

Checkout all 2baba baby mama n show me one that's dependent

I remember reading abt Sumbo's early years, 2face was quite irresponsible from what I read, but d poor lady gave herself brain.

Shola has made her son, d butt of jokes, in years to come. She's working for chrissakes! That boy is gonna grow up thinking, he needs his dad's attention to succeed in life! BS
No,he's not gonna think so.You got a son and he acts weird..They gonna ask about his FATHER.Whatsoever goes south with the Kid...They gonna ask about his dad first.And you need your parents support at an early stage to grow or some.kinda support.She only talking Wizkid cos he got the financial and fatherly role he gonna play.Wizkid made the shit on himself.Ain't no way Shola was gonna run her mouth if shit ain't real.
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by ashjay001(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
ayaside:

No,he's not gonna think so.You got a son and he acts weird..They gonna ask about his FATHER.Whatsoever goes south with the Kid...They gonna ask about his dad first.And you need your parents support at an early stage to grow or some.kinda support.She only talking Wizkid cos he got the financial and fatherly role he gonna play.Wizkid made the shit on himself.Ain't no way Shola was gonna run her mouth if shit ain't real.

Nobody is talking of Whizzy's dad! And from what I've heard, that nigga was.....

Shola's just being a baby. The world ain't perfect, get ur sh*t together!

From d chat she released, Whizzy blames her for getting preggy n wants nothing to do with d kid! He's probably still involved bcoz he has an image to protect/care abt. U can't gv, what u don't have.
Re: Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) by ayaside(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
ashjay001:

Nobody is talking of Whizzy's dad! And from what I've heard, that nigga was.....

Shola's just being a baby. The world ain't perfect, get ur sh*t together!

From d chat she released, Whizzy blames her for getting preggy n wants nothing to do with d kid! He's probably still involved bcoz he has an image to protect/care abt. U can't gv, what u don't have.
Its alright man.You entitled to your opinion...Story is if you can't wash your shit privately and it goes out..People gon' talk about it...Shola might be overactive but if Wiz got his shit together and put her in her place..Things wouldn't be this sour.You don't wanna deal with BS..Use a condom or be responsible for your seed.Don't matter if he never wanted the child like you stated.You pour in..It gon' grow.And I wasn't talking about Wiz father...Dunno where you got that from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) / Gucci Mane’s Wedding Cake Vs Nigerian Independence Cake! / Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.