Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

"Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter (2872 Views)

Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by correctbae: 6:44am On Sep 29, 2018
A small girl with a big God who deals with married men has shown how passionate she loves her relationship with them when a single guy cautioned ladies not to sleep around with married men but with them.

It all started when a married lady released the nude pictures of her husband side chic.

She screamed out her reply, saying, 'Married men are the best', even when been cautioned by other Twitter users, she still sticked to her words.

Guy's tweet:

Stop sleeping with Married men.
Stop sleeping with married men
Sleep with Us

Lady tweet:

Married men are the best!
Married men are the best!!
Married men are the best!!!
Married men are the best!!!!
Married men are the best!!!!!
Married men are the best!!!!!!

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/09/29/married-men-are-the-best-lady-screams-on-twitter-as-a-guy-caution-ladies-not-to-sleep-with-married-men/

Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by delugajackson: 6:48am On Sep 29, 2018
We live in a generation of home-breakers and internet-whores. Only God knows how many marriages she must have destroyed.

O! Lord, please save us from these hoes!

4 Likes

Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by correctbae: 6:48am On Sep 29, 2018
Comments

Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by FlirtyGist: 6:49am On Sep 29, 2018
cool
Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 29, 2018
Looking for traffic anyhow
Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by Ahmed0336(m): 6:51am On Sep 29, 2018
D kind of weird things trending these days got me thinking whether the end don reach

Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by DEXTROVERT: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2018
She
Has
Freedom
Of
Speech
And
Thought
A
Person
Meat
Is
Anothers
Poison
Morals
Is
Individual or group
Dependent
Whats
Moral
To
Me
May
Be
Immoral
To
You.

Maybe
She
Even
Meant
Married
But
Divorced
Men
Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by Oluromantic: 6:55am On Sep 29, 2018
It simply means you want to remain at one spot of immaturity and expect the wrong men to keep appreciating you.

I sincerely pray u come over this childishness
Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by Olalan(m): 6:56am On Sep 29, 2018
Saying anything just to trend......Dumb girl
Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by donstan18: 6:56am On Sep 29, 2018
LMAO! grin

Why are people bashing her? That's an average Nigerian lady being honest and straight with her opinion.

Nigerian ladies love sleeping with married men, there's this joy it gives them seeing another woman's husband fvck them while they scream for him, especially when they know his wife, it gives them the feeling that they are better than his wife and sexy enough to attract any kind of man regardless of his marital status.

An honest and truthful Nigerian lady will agree with me, while hypocrites won't. grin

8 Likes

Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by amaniro: 6:56am On Sep 29, 2018
Slay queen don't come near me, I warn you
bad energy please stay far away

Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by Tamarapetty(f): 6:57am On Sep 29, 2018
Lol @adefemi
Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by apexJ(m): 7:02am On Sep 29, 2018
moral decadence every were

atleast she agree say she de ok if her husband cheat
karma go leave dis 1 for Regret
Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by Oreofepeters: 7:08am On Sep 29, 2018
this world don tire me in fact.

mars loading.................

anyway, earn bitcoin online with auto mine trick.
check my signature.
Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by MJBOLT: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2018
one angry wife should upload her nudes biko
Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2018
Most of them are actually the best, truth be told but sleeping with someone's husband ain't fair at all.
Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by Partnerbiz(f): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2018
I don't want to call her fish brain shocked

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by CAPSLOCKED: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2018
Colourich:
Most of them are actually the best, truth be told but sleeping with someone's husband ain't fair at all.

LOL, COLOR GIRL, IT SEEMS YOU CAN NO LONGER HIDE THAT BURNING DESIRE TO HAVE A MARRIED MAN'S BALLS AND MONEY.

YOUR CONTRADICTING POST SHOWS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING, AND MOST OF YOU FOLKS DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT.

THIS POST WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AGAINST THE MARRIED MEN THAT CHASE THESE LOOSE DOGS, BECAUSE IF THE MEN DON'T CHASE THEM THERE WON'T BE ANY MARRIED MEN TO SLEEP WITH, NEITHER WILL THERE BE ANY HOMES FOR THEM TO WRECK.

BUT SEEING YOUR POST JUST MADE ME SPIT. THE MORE I TRY TO DISAGREE WITH DONSTAN18'S POSTS AGAINST FOLKS LIKE YOU THE MORE HE'S PROVEN RIGHT OVER AND OVER BY THE SAME FOLKS LIKE YOU.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by Headlesschicken(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2018
Never argue with fools they would drag u down n beat u in dia stupidity... undecided
Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by victorian(f): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2018
Colourich:

Strange but married men are very romantic and passionate .lol

But it's not the right thing to do.

Married men stick to your wives, Biko.
Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, COLOR GIRL, IT SEEMS YOU CAN NO LONGER HIDE THAT BURNING DESIRE TO HAVE A MARRIED MAN'S BALLS AND MONEY.

YOUR CONTRADICTING POST SHOWS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING, AND MOST OF YOU FOLKS DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT.

THIS POST WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AGAINST THE MARRIED MEN THAT CHASE THESE LOOSE DOGS, BECAUSE IF THE MEN DON'T CHASE THEM THERE WON'T BE ANY MARRIED MEN TO SLEEP WITH, NEITHER WILL THERE BE ANY HOMES FOR THEM TO WRECK.

BUT SEEING YOUR POST JUST MADE ME SPIT. THE MORE I TRY TO DISAGREE WITH DONSTAN18'S POSTS AGAINST FOLKS LIKE YOU THE MORE HE'S PROVEN RIGHT OVER AND OVER BY THE SAME FOLKS LIKE YOU.
Where did I support her? fact is most girls dating married men seem to be very comfortable and happy with the men 'cause the men are actually nice to them unlike you single ones, I don't need any married man's money 'cause I can't be involved with adultery neither am I a pauper that need men's money to be fed, I'm a principled person so I mind what I do, so I can't crave for such.
Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by ritylove(f): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2018
Lol WTF One said she will be on solomon's list of married hoe's 301, should she be born during that time, savages just kill me on this one

Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by highqueen(f): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2018
You see my greastest fear is getting married to a community divk.

1 Like

Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by ouzo1(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2018
highqueen:
You see my greastest fear is getting married to a community divk.

@community d**k

Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by Eberechi24(f): 9:59am On Sep 29, 2018
donstan18:
LMAO! grin

Why are people bashing her? That's an average Nigerian lady being honest and straight with her opinion.

Nigerian ladies love sleeping with married men, there's this joy it gives them seeing another woman's husband fvck them while they scream for him, especially when they know his wife, it gives them the feeling that they are better than his wife and sexy enough to attract any kind of man regardless of his marital status.

An honest and truthful Nigerian lady will agree with me, while hypocrites won't. grin
Sir, learn to speak from experience not from assumptions. I can't sleep with a married man and am not a hypocrite!!! I have reputation to protect
Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by GOFRONT(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2018
angry

How these ladies get the effontry to come out pop and plain to say 'They love dating married men' still baffles me.......

But if a guy goes after a beautiful sexy and curvy married woman, they will start calling for his head sayin it is a taboo........

Anyways, welcom back NwaAmaikpe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2018
Yeah true a lot of Niaja girls live dating married men. Not just married men married old men. Some say its more financially rewarding, its almost like a contractual agreement where emotions are not really involved as the girls offer what they have (pûssÿ & some companionship once in a while ) & the married fööls offer security (money).. We all know our girls love the easy way out na so no be news.
On the other hand them say our wahala too much, na we go dey reason how much we go give them if we give at all o, only buy them gifts when its their birthday or something meanwhile our married men na anytime them just think of the babe fiam.. Gifts. And another thing married men no too dey stress them for fûcking but we.. O my Gosh after all the concoction for lab we go begin pound like steam engine when want explode & after all the bedroom gymnastics we nor go still tire dey find one for the road around 5:30 am & we no dey pay like those married old men.
All those ones na na na him done release & him dey overpay well.. Tell me why them no go like these old men pass us grin
Re: "Married Men Are The Best" - Lady Screams On Twitter by ikp120(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Of course, married men are the best. angry

That's a fact. angry

Another reason marriage is a stupid concept angry

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Big Booty Up For Review......vaseline Crew.....where At Thou / Shout Out To All Boys Who've Met This Type Of Girls. / Video:their Parents Are Looking 4 School Fees, But See What JHS Students R Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.