Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (pix) (1375 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (pix) by chuka85(m): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2018
A man whose girlfriend's dad died 2015, decided to propose to her at her father's grave side with a tear jerking letter asking for permission from the dead man to marry his daughter.

Justin and Meg met at university and their relationship developed organically. “We spent more and more time together. From the start, Justin always told me that he knew I was the one,”.

But when her dad was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer in 2014, times were hard for the couple. “It was so rare that doctors have not found a cure yet. After my dad was diagnosed, Justin was always there for me whether it was a shoulder to cry on or someone to vent to. “At the time, I wasn’t the easiest person to get along with. I was confused, angry and in denial.

“After my dad passed away a year later, things were tough. My dad was my best friend and to him, I was truly his “little girl.” “Justin knew how much my dad meant to me and how difficult it is to experience the big moments in life without him.”

The romantic decided that he would involve Gino, Meg’s dad, in arguably the biggest moment of her life. Knowing that Gino’s favorite animal was a flamingo, Justin bought a lovely solar-powered decoration for his grave so the couple could take it together one weekend.

They chose the date, September 7, and Meg says she felt her dad was with her after a ‘sign’ when arriving at the cemetery. Justin told Meg to open the letter and, as she read, she realised it was written from her boyfriend to her dad asking for his blessing to marry her.

The last line said: “I hope you are smiling down on us during this moment… the moment I ask your daughter to be my wife.” Meg slowly turned and realized Justin was down on one knee. The bride-to-be says it was the happiest moment of her life.

Source https://gistdeal..com/2018/09/man-proposes-to-girlfriend-at-her.html

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (pix) by cassidy1996(m): 7:38am On Sep 29, 2018
marriage on my mind
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (pix) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2018
. " A man whose girlfriend's dad died 2015, decided to propose to her at her father's grave side with a tear jerking letter asking for permission from the dead man to marry his daughter. "

Asking for permission from the dead

Abeg how deadbody dey take give people permission

Awon weyrey!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (pix) by LuciferKristi: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2018
In Nigeria, the dead man would have gotten up furiously to tear the letter and place a curse on him.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (pix) by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2018
grin cheesy I love this thread, how romantic, long live this couple

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (pix) by EzendiEgo1: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2018
Stupidity
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (pix) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2018
cassidy1996:
marriage on my mind
No go try that stunt for Naija oo.. Ancestors won't take it lightly grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (pix) by Bluezy13(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:
In Nigeria, the dead man would have gotten up furiously to tear the letter and place a curse on him.

Hehehe...
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (pix) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

lol, every year on nairaland one two funny persons just emerge out of nowhere
from smellymouth to nwaamaikpe and now its lucifer
anytime wey i log on now i go dey find your post, since nwaamaikpe has disappeared, one day you sef go pass on the title grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (pix) by Avedonn: 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
Marriage is a unity of inconvenience. At the beginning, the couples would be crazy about each other but just after 3 to 4 years, the whole story changes to regret and resentment.

90% of married couples are not happy of their union.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (pix) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
Uk US and nigerian adsense account available send me a pm if interested or call 0903 714 7924

(1) (Reply)

A Cab Driver Found My G-sp0t And Gave Me The Best S3x Ever / Bbnaija's Gifty Goes Naked As She Soaks Up The Sun On A Ski Boat (photos) / Help! I Am Suddenly Attracted To Single Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.