Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Help! I Am Suddenly Attracted To Single Mothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am Suddenly Attracted To Single Mothers (1376 Views)

Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am Suddenly Attracted To Single Mothers by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
Out of nowhere, I found myself attracted to single mothers. This is recent and I am really really afraid. I have been trying hard to reprogram my brain with little or no success. The one I met last year has a little son of 18 months. This lady sucks my dick and ride me right in front of the child. Strangely, that seems to trigger a new wave of excitement that envelopes me. Now I don't get aroused with normal sex. It had to be wild and dirty sex with loud moaning and it has to happen in the presence of a baby of not more than 2 years. This fantasy has set me gunning for single mothers all over the place.

This woman has twisted how I see sex. Please any body with similar experience? And how can I possibly reverse this?
Re: Help! I Am Suddenly Attracted To Single Mothers by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
You are simply demented

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Suddenly Attracted To Single Mothers by Davash222(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Doom in sight. Flee ye!!!
Re: Help! I Am Suddenly Attracted To Single Mothers by Sydney17(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin
Re: Help! I Am Suddenly Attracted To Single Mothers by Hintona(f): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
you are a pervert
go see a psychologist

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Suddenly Attracted To Single Mothers by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
You can start impregnating women around you brah. Single mothers go yakpa for you to feed your new sexual fantasy. Remember to take care of the kids.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Suddenly Attracted To Single Mothers by Obodo999(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
That lady has seriously abuse you and mess you up. You should seriously consider reporting that woman to the Police. This is not a Joke.
Re: Help! I Am Suddenly Attracted To Single Mothers by Naijanu(f): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
Go see a psychologist.

Re: Help! I Am Suddenly Attracted To Single Mothers by kingxsamz(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nawa o.

Re: Help! I Am Suddenly Attracted To Single Mothers by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Wtf!!! Go and reprogram your brain in an hospital, I think shock absorber will do the work.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Suddenly Attracted To Single Mothers by kingxsamz(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Obodo999:
That lady has seriously abuse you and mess you up. You should seriously consider reporting that woman to the Police. This is not a Joke.

Is this guy normal?

Re: Help! I Am Suddenly Attracted To Single Mothers by Deepfeel(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
scaramucci:
Out of nowhere, I found myself attracted to single mothers. This is recent and I am really really afraid. I have been trying hard to reprogram my brain with little or no success. The one I met last year has a little son of 18 months. This lady sucks my dick and ride me right in front of the child. Strangely, that seems to trigger a new wave of excitement that envelopes me. Now I don't get aroused with normal sex. It had to be wild and dirty sex with loud moaning and it has to happen in the presence of a baby of not more than 2 years. This fantasy has set me gunning for single mothers all over the place.

This woman has twisted how I see sex. Please any body with similar experience? And how can I possibly reverse this?

Oga you have to kill that fantasy cause it might graduate from having sex with single mothers in front of their kids to having sex with only kids be careful Don't feed the mental disorder rather cure it,

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Suddenly Attracted To Single Mothers by Stan232: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Chinese aza is available.rate is 25% hit me up on Whatsapp on 08168152166
Re: Help! I Am Suddenly Attracted To Single Mothers by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
u probably under a spell.seek help from a strong pastor or native doctor.

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Like Ur Chocolate !!! / Do You Forgive And Forget Or You Forgive But Never Forget / Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.