Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) (37672 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
A nigga once said:that dude just deceived his bae.making her believe he will never cheat meanwhile his fucking his bae friend on a regular sad
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Tinalex(f): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Prick is not meant for just one pussssssssy
Yes I agree just as pussy is not meant for one dick!!! God bless you jare

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
All these evening newspapers
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
I wonder how some men find this spirit and ghost looking women attractive. Makeup is the devil's highest invention.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Marxv:
Husband or bf?
No one has a claim to a man until he has tied d knot
Please spare us. Like you won't go hug a transformer if you caught another man shagging your girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
Who be all these crase people?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by mixter(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
donstan18:
Kudos to the boyfriend. He did what he had to do to gain her trust the more.

Now he can start cheating and receiving bl0wjobs from ladies without being suspected by that hoe of a girlfriend.
Bros why come funny like this na. Quite hilarious .
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Belafonte(m): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
luminouz:

Before nko??
U think its about the Amalekites?? wink

Lol. This is a very underrated comment
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Olodo24: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
luminouz:

Before nko??

Or the Ammonites!

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

Or the Ammonites!

Kikiki... wink
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
You couldn't fight to keep your marriage but here you re fighting another girl to keep a boyfriend. Common sense is far from you.

The hubby couldn't get her gucci and range rover sports or send her on all expense paid trips...

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
trying to snatch ur maga u mean. na only u wan chop im money bah?

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
Benekruku:
The boy friend must really been paying the bills

For two Oloshos to be fighting over him, Its all about the benjamins

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
See as d English dey smell like her mangled toto sad
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
uwm=

Go siddon for corner
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
Dats wat dis nairaland lady husbandsnatcha did 2 me! Anyway she is serving a ban
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nairaland plss unban husbandsnatcha my sis so i can finish her properly...
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
luminouz:

Before nko??
lol
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
Westaslave2:
Dats wat dis nairaland lady husbandsnatcha did 2 me! Anyway she is serving a ban
Really??
Tell me more..thought u guys are sisters for life!!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Anyad231: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
Endtimesmith:
Which boyfriend,is Michael lkuku her boyfriend or man friend,anybody can snatch him after all enjoyment nor get identity card
No be d Michael ikuku throw party for him 30years old wife last month...make una dey get una fact, anyways, i dey wait her best friend response...we guy find d name of the man friend
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Seandisputed(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
That nigga is the real deal Get them to trust you then boom!! free licence to cheat without being checkmated
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
luminouz:

Really??
Tell me more..thought u guys are sisters for life!!
dear d sister get *** if u understand
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Anyad231:
No be d Michael ikuku throw party for him 30years old wife last month...make una dey get una fact, anyways, i dey wait her best friend response...we guy find d name of the man friend
so because he throw birthday party for his 30years old wife last month mean say he dey faithful to her abi,l guess that you must be suffering from 1822AD black and white television viewing.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
Westaslave2:
dear d sister get *** if u understand
PM me wifey
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
luminouz:

PM me wifey
pm u? She did me terrible badtin but i av forgiven her but i wont forget...it pacifys me wen i always bring it up 4 her 2 hear or see!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Legendkid: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
You couldn't fight to keep your marriage but here you re fighting another girl to keep a boyfriend. Common sense is far from you.

You sure say you get sense?
Who is she fighting?
Did she call out anyone?

Or in your village, if I say some "want" to steal ma car, everyone starts fighting and throwing punches? shocked grin grin angry
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Legendkid:

You sure say you get sense?
Who is she fighting?
Did she call out anyone?

Or in your village, if I say some "want" to steal ma car, everyone starts fighting and throwing punches? shocked grin grin angry
... I don't blame you. Your moniker said it all. Your lack of comprehension shows you re indeed a legendkid.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 2:22am On Sep 30, 2018
Westaslave2:
pm u? She did me terrible badtin but i av forgiven her but i wont forget...it pacifys me wen i always bring it up 4 her 2 hear or see!
Ehya..Pele
Yes PM me....ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women / Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.