Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) (50363 Views)

Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu (Photo) / We’re Ready - Babajide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) / Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Yinxies(f): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS?

Get one for as low as N25,000

zero eight zero six six four five two zero six seven
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by abbeyty(m): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ambode should forget APC and pick his ticket from sowore party.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Donte2845: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
Just last minute effort to persuade him to step down for ambode, Notin more. Ambode will emerge insha Allah amin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:

We care more about competence in Lagos state than religion.

SW never cared about these things until all these immigrants began to infiltrate our polity with their tribalism and religious bigotry

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
bobydo:
Even APC Nigeria retweet the meeting. Ambode no longer a member of APC
that is not even my own wahala, but why is abayomi shogunle retweeting it, our police officers seems not to know matters they shouldnt engage in.
That retweet might come back to hunt him someday.
@topic, ambode, you too dey go, dey no want u again, na by force

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
midolian:
Well, this is what I feel about the whole Ambode Vs Sanwo-olu thing..

Ambode has to be a terrible person, otherwise the whole world can't be against him. It's too obvious.

Tinubu can't be so powerful to influence the decision of all major stakeholders in Lagos APC in favour of Sanwo-olu.

What makes Ambode's case worse is the support he is getting from the other side. The moment you start receiving praises from the misguided folks, know that your end is near politically.

You said it all

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by emerged01(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
midolian:

Ambode has to be a terrible person, otherwise the whole world can't be against him. It's too obvious.

Tinubu can't be so powerful to influence the decision of all major stakeholders in Lagos APC in favour of Sanwo-olu.

What makes Ambode's case worse is the support he is getting from the other side. The moment you start receiving praises from the misguided folks, know that your end is near politically.

You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by solveprob: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
Can we see the drawn master plan?
bobydo:

In Lagos people votes is for APC not the candidate. Lagosisn knows that Tinubu has drawn a master plan for all incoming governors. Ambode is trying to distrupt the plan reason for his exit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Aluckiest(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
Even the holy Ghost filled Osinbanjo is Dancing to the tune of Tinubu, Wonders shall never end!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Yankee101: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
The beginning of the end for APC.

Thank you for making it easy.

Ambode carry go

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ambode is a goner. Even Teachers are complaining about him, because he neglected Education na only entertainment Ambode sabi. He should go and rest at Epe. He neglected mainland, roads are bad everywhere is dirty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by deomelo: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
dazzlingd:

Igbos always supporting the losing sides, I don't know why

It's because losing is their only portion in life.

After EKiti, they moved to Osun

After Osun, they moved to Lagos

After Lagos, the eternal losers will move to another state

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by wristbangle: 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
If Ambode's performance radiates so well in all sectors of the state, speaking of not endorsing him for the next gubernatorial election wouldn't be discussed.

The lightening almost struck for Fashola but his effort which was a step up from that of Tinubus' bailed him.

Though I frown at the "greedy god father" who wants all tax and levies remitted to his pocket but looking at the picture of Lagos now will make one almost shed tears. Apart from the filthy state ( piled refuse/sewage), road condition is deploring everyday, electricity supply is on relegation level, etc.

Even if the Light up project and bus terminus layby are quite commendable, these doesn't have significant effect on the economic and infrastructural development in the state.

Maybe Jide Sanwo-olu would take up from where Fashola stopped. I'm tired of Ambode honestly. He failed and messed up the antecedents of Lagos growth.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by caracas: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
midolian:

Which world is against him? Oh so just because Tinubu n his criminals are against him,the world is against him.lol,.
Mennh the juju that Tinubu used on u afonjas is really strong.lol, but dont worry very soon una eye go clear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by murmee: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
FarahAideed:

You and I know he didn't do anything wrong , the only mistake he made was to be to loyal to Tinubu so much for he forgot about his own self .... This clearly shows that Tinubu is still firmly in control and all his lieutenants including Osinbajo will only do as he says ... Stop trying to blame Igbo people for Ambodes downfall They have nothing to do with ..Just 5 weeks Ago Ambode was still the pride of Yoruba land
Ambode is still the PRIDE of Yoruba land! Whenever it is the turn of the South West to produce the President of Nigeria, Ambode's name will surely come up. Mark my words!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by deomelo: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Ambode is a goner. Even Teachers are complaining about him, because he neglected Education na only entertainment Ambode sabi. He should go and rest at Epe. He neglected mainland, roads are bad everywhere is dirty.

That's why they call him social prefect.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Kenedex: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
touch not my anointed one and do my prophet no harm abode chase away a man of God in 24 hours from Lagos because her wife told her she was not given first seat in the church I think the result is what he is paying for we have leaders who does not care about their people and have less respect for men of God when they get to power I think the wise ones we learn from this

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Fesomu(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
midolian:

lwkmd... abeg who are the misguided folks

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
FarahAideed:

You and I know he didn't do anything wrong , the only mistake he made was to be to loyal to Tinubu so much he forgot about his own self .... This clearly shows that Tinubu is still firmly in control and all his lieutenants including Osinbajo will only do as he says ... Stop trying to blame Igbo people for Ambodes downfall They have nothing to do with ..Just 5 weeks Ago Ambode was still the pride of Yoruba land
mehn forget about this people on NL. Even if Igbos start supporting Tinubu they would still continue with their phobia..

Igbos voted massively against,
Ambode, in return Ladip0 and other market were given ridiculous fine because of relocation.

Ambode was the performing governor last two month. All of a sudden Tinubu fell out with him. The next we hear is because Ambode has confidence in igbos thats why he Want to challenge their lord Tinubu..

And in some kind of way all of them believed it both their so-called educated folks.
Sophistication version 2

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Kennydoc(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
It is all over for Mazi Chukwuemeka Ambode Kanu.. grin grin

Since the beginning of this administration till less than 3 months ago, you guys had been disturbing our ears on how Ambode is the best governor in Nigeria. As soon as Tinubu rejected him, he became IPOB. You guys should have some sense of dignity.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by EKELEONU(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
Na lie. Ambo isnt popular. The suffering here in lag is much. Lots of deadly potholes causing heart breaking traffic
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Iamzik: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
midolian:

What is this one saying?

So you think Ambode is finished politically if APC denies him primary ticket?

Stop having a closed mind. Times have changed

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by bestview: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
AMBO does not deserve this insult.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Racoon:
Even VP Osinbajo follow in this conspiracy This is just not right.I sincerely pray the electorate can begin to teach these power-drunk aristocrats good political lessons. angry
Terrible. We should be able to come in somewhere and stop this powerful people. I pray APC loose lagos state for the first time if they deal with Ambode as they are doing now
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by rock003: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
madridguy:
We love you Ambode, but your wife needs you more in the ozza room.

I'm with Sanwo-Olu on this.

Of course, you are too dumb to have a mind of your own. You face anywhere Tinubu cum buhari faces. grin

Even if they push you to your death, you will follow like a dumb useless pawn on Tinubu's chess board.

You need to rethink your life; it is going to blazes.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by deomelo: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
mehn forget about this people on NL. Even if Igbos start supporting Tinubu they would still continue with their phobia..

Igbos voted massively against,
Ambode, in return Ladip0 and other market were given ridiculous fine because of relocation.

Ambode was the performing governor last two month. All of a sudden Tinubu fell out with him. The next we hear is because Ambode has confidence in igbos thats why he Want to challenge their lord Tinubu..

And in some kind of way all of them believed it both their so-called educated folks.
Sophistication version 2

Only according to village Igbos posting from their village in Nnewi.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by bigpicture001: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
madridguy:
We love you Ambode, but your wife needs you more in the ozza room.

I'm with Sanwo-Olu on this.
..plz tell us just one of ur many reasons
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by statusquoante: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:

Only according to village Igbos posting from their village in Nnewi.

Gbenusoun
E ti te l'ote yi.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
This sanwo Olu wey dey shine teeth anyhow like mugu, e go dey very easy to control am o
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
Seems the odds are against Ambode.

Let him test his popularity, chairmen/councilors and the mandate group are not the only party members in Lagos.
Some could be for him but not vociferous and are waiting for the primary to say their mind with their votes.

If Ambode loses then he should face other things,he mustn't do two terms.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Glink2018(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Like a zombie robot have a choice...

Anywhere Tinubu and Buhari belle face cheesy

Don't you know almost all these polithievian are hypocrite.
Like Jesus 's case,
Hossana today , crucify him tomorrow.

Don't be carried away by the voice of the masses because sometimes it can be empty voices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja / Good Things Happening In Nigeria / APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.