Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) (50386 Views)

Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu (Photo) / We’re Ready - Babajide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) / Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
kay4kay:

You are wicked. But your profile picture is inviting. Can we roll

You too like oboolora? The thing is fat and ur rod may not reach the bottom of the pot.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
StillX10:
What's Ambode going to do now?
go back to farm
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Pro2makx(m): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
bobydo:
Even APC Nigeria retweet the meeting. Ambode no longer a member of APC

So Abayomi Shogunle is now Apc Nigeria?
Who do you?

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by rock003: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
midolian:
Well, this is what I feel about the whole Ambode Vs Sanwo-olu thing..

Ambode has to be a terrible person, otherwise the whole world can't be against him. It's too obvious.

Tinubu can't be so powerful to influence the decision of all major stakeholders in Lagos APC in favour of Sanwo-olu.

What makes Ambode's case worse is the support he is getting from the other side. The moment you start receiving praises from the misguided folks, know that your end is near politically.

Your viewpoint is myopic. The "whole world" isn't against Ambode. Only Tinubu's puppets are against him.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by otherway: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
madridguy:
We love you Ambode, but your wife needs you more in the ozza room.

I'm with Sanwo-Olu on this.

His wife destroyed him.

You don't just sack an anointed man of GOD cos your wife was not given a preferential treatment by him IN THE CHURCH OF GOD.

He is indeed acting GOD.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by otherway: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
rock003:

Your viewpoint is myopic. The "whole world" isn't against Ambode. Only Tinubu's puppets are against him.

Even GOD is against him.

Read my comments above.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by otherway: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
StillX10:

Join PDP.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:

Only according to village Igbos posting from their village in Nnewi.
seems u are in a mental war with igbos cos most of your rant looks childish, immature and more like an obsession and for the history Nnewi is not a village.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Azam101: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
midolian:

Ambode has to be a terrible person, otherwise the whole world can't be against him. It's too obvious.

Tinubu can't be so powerful to influence the decision of all major stakeholders in Lagos APC in favour of Sanwo-olu.

What makes Ambode's case worse is the support he is getting from the other side. The moment you start receiving praises from the misguided folks, know that your end is near politically.
Hahahah ! you must explain the other side ooo

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by larivers: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
dazzlingd:

Igbos always supporting the losing sides, I don't know why

Really i don't know why this trend is so. This is why they're so weak politically
As a rule of thumb i always support what they oppose.
Their issues is much.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by madridguy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ambode is trying to outsmart his master.

bigpicture001:
..plz tell us just one of ur many reasons
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by MYBLOCUS: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
OboOlora:
Omo, make Ambode just go contest for councillorship in Epe

YOU PROFILE PICTURE IS A GUN SHOT, SEE AS YOUR KPEKUS RISE LIKE MEAT PIE

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by madridguy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
Women pushing men into grave since the days of Adam.

otherway:

His wife destroyed him.

You don't just sack an anointed man of GOD cos your wife was not given a preferential treatment by him IN THE CHURCH OF GOD.

He is indeed acting GOD.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by deomelo: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
[s]
EMMAUGOH:
seems u are in a mental war with igbos cos most of your rant looks childish, immature and more like an obsession and for the history Nnewi is not a village.
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7874331_picsay1536781910958_jpegec8149d4d98028025e56df706ba00e77

Nnewi ipob villager don vex...

grin grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by lawbabs: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
StillX10:

They are always making the issue about Tinubu. The truth is Ambode broke ranks with APC in the state. He treated them with disdain thinking he would ride on the back of Tinubu. Tinubu now pushed him back to the people he abandoned to sort himself out. If I were him, I would forget about Tinubu and beg these grassroot APC stalwarts but I know him so much, he won't. He is too proud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7874331_picsay1536781910958_jpegec8149d4d98028025e56df706ba00e77

Nnewi ipob villager don vex...

grin grin
if you are not paid for typing shhiitt about IPOB and Igbos then i beg u stay away from nairaland.com for a short time. Seems igbo matters on NL is suffocating your mental ability.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin grin grin Common, respect Gov. Ambode now. He is still our governor even if he loses the primary election.
deomelo:

That's why they call him social prefect.

grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by debosalau(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ambode will be like, My wife, look at what you've done to my career, all because First Lady is sharking you
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Peterpan231: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
This situation reminds me of when the republican establishment didn’t want to hand trump the nomination, but they had no choice, because trump would have ran as independent, and loose maybe, but definitely ruin the republican chances. Again nigeria has not got a healthy society, reason why nothing works. I gave up a long time ago. If Ambode looses the primary, he should go to another party, its his right to run, and up to the electorates to decide.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by nice360: 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
midolian:

May God bless you bro. I was a die hard fan of A+ before but seriously, he let us down. This is not the vision of our Lagos. I hope Sawon olu can fit in the big shoe left by FASH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by bigpicture001: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
madridguy:
Ambode is trying to outsmart his master.

....thought we read him begging him up nd down...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by austineabba(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ambode is the ONLY good thing that has come out of APC for the past 3years, even the opposition applauds and envy him. What has he done wrong if I may ask, is it because he refuses Tinubu to control Lagos as he's use to? Mark my words Tinubu era is close to an end, we saw it from Osun election.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by larivers: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
debosalau:
Ambode will be like, My wife, look at what you've done to my career, all because First Lady is sharking you
For the record. People don't understand the meaning of forgiveness, we've forgiven Ambode for all he's done, but he must pay for his actions.

Newton's 3rd law

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Didi2d(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
Na now I believe say if you continue hearing a particular name, you might just be liking the name. Like play like play sanwo-olu has come to stay.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Like a zombie robot have a choice...
Anywhere Tinubu and Buhari belle face cheesy

Has Nmandi Kanu ever done something wrong?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
midolian:

always remember the people who helped you up the ladder not people that were not there when you were climbing cause you will need the people who helped you up when coming down. And I do say 2 people can be wrong about you but not 3 or more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by madridguy(m): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
It's late already.

bigpicture001:
....thought we read him begging him up nd down...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by deomelo: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
if you are not paid for typing shhiitt about IPOB and Igbos then i beg u stay away from nairaland.com for a short time. Seems igbo matters on NL is suffocating your mental ability.

Why is this ipob crying on my shoulder.?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by rock003: 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
otherway:

Even GOD is against him.

Read my comments above.

Can you mention any other person apart from Tinubu's puppets that have rejected Ambode
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by delpee(f): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Ambode is a goner. Even Teachers are complaining about him, because he neglected Education na only entertainment Ambode sabi. He should go and rest at Epe. He neglected mainland, roads are bad everywhere is dirty.

Island roads are also bad. Even roads within Ikoyi and VI apart from the major roads are terrible. Not to mention Lekki inner roads.

Ikorodu roads are terrible too.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by blackgold90(m): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ajibel:
If Fashola and Banire's Justice group will form alliance with Tinubu's mandate group to oust Ambode, then Ambode must have been terribly bad in all ramifications.

Even Lagosians are not ready to swim with Ambode.

The man from Epe has tried. He should leave for someone who is willing to continue with Lagos economic blueprint.

You are too ignorant, just because a greedy Tinubu is not getting money the way he should get ambode has suddenly be an inefficient man.

So what happens if Tinubu dies tomorrow there will be no masterplan for Lagos State. And about masterplan ,Lagos have been federal capital and I don't think there is no governors who will come that will not work well considering resources that is available.

Don't paint ambode evil because of greedy tinubu.

This was how adedibu was lording it over Oyo state before he died.

If I was Gov. Ambode I will just stop appealing or begging anyone, I will just enjoy the few months of my tenure and go..... A time will come when a difficult governor will come aND rout the whole system.

Until then stop calling a working governor names.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by kay4kay: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Tehila07:

You too like oboolora? The thing is fat and ur rod may not reach the bottom of the pot.

I get long and fat rod.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) / BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow / Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.