Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) (50389 Views)

Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu (Photo) / We’re Ready - Babajide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) / Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Corrinthians(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
midolian:
Well, this is what I feel about the whole Ambode Vs Sanwo-olu thing..

Ambode has to be a terrible person, otherwise the whole world can't be against him. It's too obvious.

Tinubu can't be so powerful to influence the decision of all major stakeholders in Lagos APC in favour of Sanwo-olu.

What makes Ambode's case worse is the support he is getting from the other side. The moment you start receiving praises from the misguided folks, know that your end is near politically.
Mehn. This thing is kinda dicey. I'd rather sit this one out. Let the gentleman sort themselves out. wink
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by bobydo: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
Corrinthians:
Mehn. This thing is kinda dicey. I'd rather sit this one out. Let the gentleman sort themselves out. wink
We all know the result of tommorow primary. Sanwo-olu the Governor

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by deomelo: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
midolian:

Ambode has to be a terrible person, otherwise the whole world can't be against him. It's too obvious.

Tinubu can't be so powerful to influence the decision of all major stakeholders in Lagos APC in favour of Sanwo-olu.

What makes Ambode's case worse is the support he is getting from the other side. The moment you start receiving praises from the misguided folks, know that your end is near politically.

= Evil and self destructive Ipob village losers.

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by OldBeer: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nonsense

The ipob polls on NL shows that Ambode is in the lead. That is the only result I trust.

Since the developers of Lagos are behind him, who is Tinubu and that mere commisioner?

Deluded folks grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by bobydo: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
OldBeer:
Nonsense

The ipob polls on NL shows that Ambode is in the lead. That is the only result I trust.

Since the developers of Lagos are behind him, who is Tinubu and that mere commisioner?

Deluded folks grin grin

You are on your own grin grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by deomelo: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
bobydo:

Banire group is with the Madate Already.

Also Fashola's faction

I'm almost 100% sure the deal is for Hamzat to step down in return for the deputy governor slot.

Wonderful combination

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by deomelo: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
OldBeer:
Nonsense

Deluded folks grin grin

The developers are eternal losers, our rejects are always their heroes and role models.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by OldBeer: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
bobydo:

You are on your own grin grin
I am not.
From the last count Ambode had 478 likes while Sanwo-Olu had only 2 shares.
The developers will translate that result into real life. They have the power and money.
Tinubu is finished.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by kay4kay: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:

Also Fashola's faction

I'm almost 100% sure the deal is for Hamzat to step down in return for the deputy governor slot.

Wonderful combination

Might not work. Both of them are Muslims. It has to be a a Muslim /Christian ticket
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by OldBeer: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
.dp
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by kay4kay: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
OldBeer:
I am not.

From the last count Ambode had 478 likes while Sanwo-Olu had only 2 shares.

The developers will translate that result into real life.
They have the power and money.

Tinubu is finished.

grin grin grin

You mean the Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Morbeta11(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
I don't believe Ambode is reduced to nothing while in power... Na waooo.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by statusquoante: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
Never say never
Lessons will be learnt tomorrow.
Ambode all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by deomelo: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
kay4kay:

Might not work. Both of them are Muslims. It has to be a a Muslim /Christian ticket

We care more about competence in Lagos state than religion.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by kay4kay: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:

Work is the we? Go check the trend since 1999. We have competence in both religion. So hamzat is off the ticket

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by SonofDevil: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:

sanwolu is a christain from lagos island

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by SonofDevil: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
kay4kay:

Work is the we? Go check the trend since 1999. We have competence in both religion. So hamzat is off the ticket

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by OldBeer: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
kay4kay:

You mean the Igbos
deomelo:

The developers are eternal losers, our rejects are always their heroes and role models.

grin grin
Haba na!
They are the third largest tribe in Nigeria.

Give them their accolades.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by AlhajaChinyere: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
Racoon:
Even VP Osinbajo follow in this conspiracy This is just not right.I sincerely pray the electorate can begin to teach these power-drunk aristocrats good political lessons. angry

IPOB SPOTTED

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by FarahAideed: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
midolian:

You and I know he didn't do anything wrong , the only mistake he made was to be to loyal to Tinubu so much he forgot about his own self .... This clearly shows that Tinubu is still firmly in control and all his lieutenants including Osinbajo will only do as he says ... Stop trying to blame Igbo people for Ambodes downfall They have nothing to do with ..Just 5 weeks Ago Ambode was still the pride of Yoruba land

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Validated: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
madridguy:
We love you Ambode, but your wife needs you more in the ozza room.

I'm with Sanwo-Olu on this.

What really is Ambode sin? Or are guys even better than Almajiris? Everywhere Tinubu faces ...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by kay4kay: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
The chaplain Ambode sacked from the State chapel because of the pride of his wife right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by bobydo: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
kay4kay:
The chaplain Ambode sacked from the State chapel because of the pride of his wife right now

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by kay4kay: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
SonofDevil:

If this is true then that will be a good combo

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by deomelo: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
SonofDevil:

Well said.

I just don't know why we bother ourselves with religion when in fact it has nothing to do with competence or ability to do the job.

Hamzat is from the Lagos East like Ambode so this shouldn't be any kind of loss for the folks in that Lagos East

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by SonofDevil: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
kay4kay:

If this is true then that will be a good combo
of course.
my lagos island peeps re routing for sanwolu like mad.
now that koro is in apc with sanwolu as flagbearer pdp should just forget about votes from lagos island

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by SonofDevil: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:

Well said.

I just don't know why we bother ourselves with religion when in fact it has nothing to do with competence or ability to do the job.

Hamzat is from the Lagos East like Ambode so this shouldn't be any kind of loss for the folks in that Lagos East
yeah is just that the idiotic pigs of biafra re the people raising the consciouness of religion over competence in order to divide yorubas along religious line.
some are falling for it but it is dead on arrival.
cos average yoruba family has the 3 religions worshippers as siblings

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by midolian(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
Corrinthians:
let's keep our fingers crossed then. In the next 24hours, we LL see where the pendulum swings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by MayorofLagos(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
Given the love Ambode generate among his people in Lagos, I believe they have identified his resource is needed at a higher level and want to upgrade Ambode to the Presidency, or the Federal Executive Cabinet. Abi why Sanwo-Olu come be the overnight sensation so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by philip2014(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
Any man that can control is wife can't be trusted with power

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by marktrue: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
ambode just take heart live goes on and remember what goes up Will surely comes down,one day OK..........
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
OldBeer:
Nonsense

Deluded folks grin grin

Igbos always supporting the losing sides, I don't know why

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) / Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) / Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.