Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) (50385 Views)

Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu (Photo) / We’re Ready - Babajide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) / Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by kokan: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
Racoon:
Even VP Osinbajo follow in this conspiracy This is just not right.I sincerely pray the electorate can begin to teach these power-drunk aristocrats good political lessons. angry

You are correct
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
In conclusion, Gov. Ambode just made Lagos to retrogress. Epe is calling him, may be he should go back to Ilaje in Ondo state where is family originated from.
delpee:

Island roads are also bad. Even roads within Ikoyi and VI apart from the major roads are terrible. Not to mention Lekki inner roads.

Ikorodu roads are terrible too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by chinze(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
modik:

Cos ZoneBs have no mind of their own?

na wa oo power don sweet dis man pass pastor
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by thedio(m): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
I salute ambode's courage to serve the people of Lagos state and not anybody in the name of god fatherism but he should av prepared his mind to serve for only one term.
Thou the matter my be resolve before the pry election date especially at eleventh hour but if otherwise ambode should step down for jagaban's candidate to avoid humiliation.
Lastly,my advise; he should support the party candidate during campaign and wait for buhari to make him the finance minister if he win the next general election
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by pacificom: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
Blackfire:
Click like for ambode..

Click share for San wolu
Live primary result. Winner takes it all.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Ajibel(m): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
blackgold90:

You are too ignorant, just because a greedy Tinubu is not getting money the way he should get ambode has suddenly be an inefficient man.

So what happens if Tinubu dies tomorrow there will be no masterplan for Lagos State. And about masterplan ,Lagos have been federal capital and I don't think there is no governors who will come that will not work well considering resources that is available.

Don't paint ambode evil because of greedy tinubu.

This was how adedibu was lording it over Oyo state before he died.

If I was Gov. Ambode I will just stop appealing or begging anyone, I will just enjoy the few months of my tenure and go..... A time will come when a difficult governor will come aND rout the whole system.

Until then stop calling a working governor names.

I'm sorry sir I won't engage with you but I'll drop this link for you to go through. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/4755448/muiz-banire-why-ambode-doesnt
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by laytoshtwo: 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
y
StillX10:
What's Ambode going to do now?

Go home it is not his Fathers house. grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ambode victory will prove tinubu wrong
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Ohmynature(m): 12:06am On Sep 30, 2018
you wey never chop well well dey feel bad for person wey don chop people money tire.....feeling bad indeed
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by millhouse: 2:42am On Sep 30, 2018
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by rock003: 2:52am On Sep 30, 2018
majekdom2:
always remember the people who helped you up the ladder not people that were not there when you were climbing cause you will need the people who helped you up when coming down. And I do say 2 people can be wrong about you but not 3 or more.

Your reason is awkward and stupid. You think you are being wise, not knowing you are only displaying utter blindness. So, you are automatically wrong once 3 or more people say you are wrong?

What bunch of empty brained daft people are we sharing the world with these days?

When uttering your brainless oddities, maybe you also want to check this link.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/09/29/nothing-to-justify-plans-to-deny-ambode-second-term-osinbajo/
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by atobs4real(m): 3:13am On Sep 30, 2018
millhouse:
Does meeting translate to endorsement??
Mugun, stay there and be asking for endorsement. Sanwolu Sanwoeko
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Greenback: 4:46am On Sep 30, 2018
SonofDevil:
yeah is just that the idiotic pigs of biafra re the people raising the consciouness of religion over competence in order to divide yorubas along religious line.
some are falling for it but it is dead on arrival.
cos average yoruba family has the 3 religions worshippers as siblings

What a confused bunch of ewedus grin
One family,christian moslem juju!!!!
Lil' wonder they betray themselves.
They can see their brothers for a plate of amala
grin grin
BAAAHAHAAAHAHAAA...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Ama80(f): 5:35am On Sep 30, 2018
midolian:
Well, this is what I feel about the whole Ambode Vs Sanwo-olu thing..

Ambode has to be a terrible person, otherwise the whole world can't be against him. It's too obvious.

Tinubu can't be so powerful to influence the decision of all major stakeholders in Lagos APC in favour of Sanwo-olu.

What makes Ambode's case worse is the support he is getting from the other side. The moment you start receiving praises from the misguided folks, know that your end is near politically.
Sanwo or whatever is smiling like a beautiful bride at d moment, same fate awaits him 2023 except he is going to b a puppet to d Almighty Tinubu.Fashola almost suffered d same fate.Terrible
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by modik(m): 6:03am On Sep 30, 2018
chinze:

na wa oo power don sweet dis man pass pastor

Stand up against tyranny and bad governance.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by kjhova(m): 6:09am On Sep 30, 2018
austineabba:
Ambode is the ONLY good thing that has come out of APC for the past 3years, even the opposition applauds and envy him. What has he done wrong if I may ask, is it because he refuses Tinubu to control Lagos as he's use to? Mark my words Tinubu era is close to an end, we saw it from Osun election.

Have you noticed that most people who actually live in Lagos are OK that Ambode should go? If you imagine all of us as Tinubu's puppets, well, that will be most unfortunate of you.

What did Ambode do wrong?

He abandoned all projects Fashola's administration left uncompleted except the monorail. He cut out many of the regular Lagos contractors and brought in his own guys. Even the ones he awarded contracts to, his people take so much kickback that you are almost left with no profits. Now this kickbacks are not remitted to the party, to the cabinet members, to the god fathers or to the masses. So it is not some Robin Hood shit. This guy and his click just pocket the whole damn thing!

He chased out all PSP operates, who are mostly party people, and brought in a private company belonging to a friend. This company has shown that it has less than 40% capacity to clear Lagos' waste. He is investing Lagos' funds unwisely in meaningless projects like the Ikeja bus terminal which was lunched with so much noise yet is non functional today.

This is not about Tinubu alone. A good bunch of us are not pleased with Ambode. If this makes us Tinubu's puppets, so be it then.

Hope I answered you.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by cbngov01(m): 6:28am On Sep 30, 2018
CilicMarin:
It is all over for Mazi Chukwuemeka Ambode Kanu.. grin grin

Y dignify ambode with my surname?...y not use mazi okorocha ambode or sumfin else?

A chukwuemeka will not be going through this rejection Tinubu is putting ambo thru.

Just see d bridge and hospital ambode built linking aboru to ipaja in tinubus honour. I feel for mazi ambo
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 30, 2018
rock003:

Your reason is awkward and stupid. You think you are being wise, not knowing you are only displaying utter blindness. So, you are automatically wrong once 3 or more people say you are wrong?

What bunch of empty brained daft people are we sharing the world with these days?

When uttering your brainless oddities, maybe you also want to check this link.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/09/29/nothing-to-justify-plans-to-deny-ambode-second-term-osinbajo/
ofcourse that’s what the news will say and what people like you will always follow. If you follow politics in Nigeria, you will know second term is a must and a norm. Why is Buhari going for a second term?why did Fayemi resign to complete another 4 year? Remeber he was governor 4 years only before Fayose took over in 2014. It is norm in Nigerian politics. I am wondering why over 80 percent of APC politicians aren’t supporting Ambode. Oga there is definitely something wrong. Are you saying these 80 percent are doing what they are because of Tinubu. I disagree, there is definitely something wrong!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by uchrikk(m): 6:55am On Sep 30, 2018
Lagos is for Muslims to rule. Ambode, sorry, you claim to be a Christian..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by midolian(m): 7:14am On Sep 30, 2018
Ama80:
Sanwo or whatever is smiling like a beautiful bride at d moment, same fate awaits him 2023 except he is going to b a puppet to d Almighty Tinubu.Fashola almost suffered d same fate.Terrible

Ama80? shocked shocked
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by nice360: 8:18am On Sep 30, 2018
austineabba:
Ambode is the ONLY good thing that has come out of APC for the past 3years, even the opposition applauds and envy him. What has he done wrong if I may ask, is it because he refuses Tinubu to control Lagos as he's use to? Mark my words Tinubu era is close to an end, we saw it from Osun election.
For me , I see this text of yours as a mere statement. To be honest with you Tinubu has little input in this issue on ground. I'm sure anyone who has this progressive blood flowing in his or her body ll know that Abode is not fit. why will a meaniful person abolish and rubbish the great works of his predecessors. Lagos needs positive continuity and not showing off with elephant project.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by debosalau(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2018
larivers:

For the record. People don't understand the meaning of forgiveness, we've forgiven Ambode for all he's done, but he must pay for his actions.

Newton's 3rd law

If he must pay for his actions, then there's still something to forgive.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by debosalau(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2018
uchrikk:
Lagos is for Muslims to rule. Ambode, sorry, you claim to be a Christian..

Wake up, Lagos politics is not religious centered, the likes of Tinubu, Fashola etc, care less about your religion
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by Ama80(f): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2018
midolian:

Ama80? shocked shocked
yea,ur kind left Nairaland for jambites na.d nairaland we used to know is not same again.u need to bring urself n Barcanista back for d furious sensible arguments.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by rock003: 9:09am On Sep 30, 2018
majekdom2:
ofcourse that’s what the news will say and what people like you will always follow. If you follow politics in Nigeria, you will know second term is a must and a norm. Why is Buhari going for a second term?why did Fayemi resign to complete another 4 year? Remeber he was governor 4 years only before Fayose took over in 2014. It is norm in Nigerian politics. I am wondering why over 80 percent of APC politicians aren’t supporting Ambode. Oga there is definitely something wrong. Are you saying these 80 percent are doing what they are because of Tinubu. I disagree, there is definitely something wrong!

Those 80% local APC politicians answer to Tinubu. I challenge those thieves to not rig the primaries or guber election like they did in Ekiti and Osun. Then we'll know how truly popular Tinubu is among the commoners on the street
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by midolian(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2018
Ama80:
yea,ur kind left Nairaland for jambites na.d nairaland we used to know is not same again.u need to bring urself n Barcanista back for d furious sensible arguments.
speechless...good to hear from you.

How have you been?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by kokan: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
kjhova:

Have you noticed that most people who actually live in Lagos are OK that Ambode should go? If you imagine all of us as Tinubu's puppets, well, that will be most unfortunate of you.

What did Ambode do wrong?

He abandoned all projects Fashola's administration left uncompleted except the monorail. He cut out many of the regular Lagos contractors and brought in his own guys. Even the ones he awarded contracts to, his people take so much kickback that you are almost left with no profits. Now this kickbacks are not remitted to the party, to the cabinet members, to the god fathers or to the masses. So it is not some Robin Hood shit. This guy and his click just pocket the whole damn thing!

He chased out all PSP operates, who are mostly party people, and brought in a private company belonging to a friend. This company has shown that it has less than 40% capacity to clear Lagos' waste. He is investing Lagos' funds unwisely in meaningless projects like the Ikeja bus terminal which was lunched with so much noise yet is non functional today.

This is not about Tinubu alone. A good bunch of us are not pleased with Ambode. If this makes us Tinubu's puppets, so be it then.

Hope I answered you.
Greatest Lie of the century. Ambode will win his primary just wait and see
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by samlake(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambo too should do d right thing by resigning, instead of being humiliated this way...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by yarimo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
madridguy:
We love you Ambode, but your wife needs you more in the ozza room.

I'm with Sanwo-Olu on this.

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) by kjhova(m): 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
kokan:
Greatest Lie of the century. Ambode will win his primary just wait and see

Whatever boils your eggs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) / BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow / Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.