Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. (8189 Views)

Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin / Best Project To Invest On In 2020 / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by Blessingmoyo: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
AdiDami:

Thanks @Blessingmoyo for your suggestion, I've heard of the boxers bussiness and I have to confess that I have really not looked that way. But pls what's the:
1. Speed of turnover like
2. What's the likely profit margin per order
3. What do I need to start with
1. Depends LARGELY on you.
2. This depends on your target customers e.g. Customers in Lekki and customers in Ajegunle(No disprect in any way)
3. You can either start small to test the market or start big depending on your marketing strategy which largely has to do with advertisement
Finally, since you are returning the money in November, you have just a month which in my humble opinion is to short a period for an investment. Business is risk and risk is business. It is risky not to take a risk.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by ehinmowo: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
AdiDami:

Thanks @: Ehinmowo. The cash in question is to be returned by the end of November this year and I wanted what I could roll over before the due date. What you have proposed would be a long term investment which may not be feasible for the now. Thanks once again.

It's ok. The interval is very short. And please dnt be tempted into unrealistic business. How you could quote me with your email. Perhaps we could do business together someday.
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by AdiDami: 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
ehinmowo:

It's ok. The interval is very short. And please dnt be tempted into unrealistic business. How you could quote me with your email. Perhaps we could do business together someday.
Noted bro, I'll keep you tabbed once another cash opening comes up. Really appreciate your time (and data �)
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by AdiDami: 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
Blessingmoyo:

2. This depends on your target customers e.g. Customers in Lekki and customers in Ajegunle(No disprect in any way)
3. You can either start small to test the market or start big depending on your marketing strategy which largely has to do with advertisement
Finally, since you are returning the money in November, you have just a month which in my humble opinion is to short a period for an investment. Business is risk and risk is business. It is risky not to take a risk.
I have the whole of November and the remaining 24 days of October! If I worked with that I'll have about 54 days to turn whatever there is over.
So what do you think (or practically know) would be financially ideal to kick off with?
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by ol2012: 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
AdiDami:
DEAR FRIENDS AND FAMILY PLEASE I URGENTLY NEED SERIOUS HELP ON WHAT I CAN DO TO GET GOOD RETURNS ON THE #200,000 I HAVE NOW.
I HAVE TO RETURN THE CASH BY NOVEMBER ENDING.
**ONLY SERIOUS RESPONDERS TO PLEASE COMMENT**

Good evening bro,

Like how much return are you looking at? November ending is about eight (cool weeks from now. If a 10% return(NGN20,000) for the 8- week period is satisfactory, then you might want to consider investing in our existing cooking gas retail business. You get NGN220,000 by November ending. You'll visit the location and all necessary documentation with your witness and/or lawyer will be perfected before you release funds.

Collateral is also available if you want to secure the investment. You can send me a PM for further discussion if interested in our offer.
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by marvin212: 1:37am On Oct 09, 2018
Ebi4life:
where are u based

Call me 08164195052
I'm b
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by Lubebay: 4:13am On Oct 10, 2018
AdiDami:

I have the whole of November and the remaining 24 days of October! If I worked with that I'll have about 54 days to turn whatever there is over.
So what do you think (or practically know) would be financially ideal to kick off with?
Just like I said, it Largely depends on your marketing strategy
Are you in Lagos? If yes, drop your mail
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by ExplicitConect: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
It's easy to start all the businesses listed on here by people (They are coming, just wait) but what's not easy is sustaining these businesses.

So if the capital owner really wants to start a business he/she should research on the cost and benefit of the business and most importantly the cost of building a customer base or reaching target market,

Also, an intense research on market competition to verify the level of competition where the buzness will be located, no one wants to start a business with product or service that are not patronized. Lastly my advice to you is start a business that solves a need within its located area and make sure the number of people solving that need are not too much already if not you will struggle for market standings..
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by amos47(m): 1:20am On Oct 12, 2018
Invest ur 200k with Brent group and earn 5% weekly on your investment . . .Your ROI alongside capital are withdrawale after expiration of 7 days . Reinvestment is your choice you can join us through this link

https:///5STElFIRwGc9f1HKvf0NiO
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by kunleweb: 9:15am On Oct 12, 2018
AdiDami:
DEAR FRIENDS AND FAMILY PLEASE I URGENTLY NEED SERIOUS HELP ON WHAT I CAN DO TO GET GOOD RETURNS ON THE #200,000 I HAVE NOW.

Dont use your hand to put yourself in trouble. Dont invest the money, the time-frame is too short to recover should something go wrong
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by ExplicitConect: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2018
ExplicitConect:
It's easy to start all the businesses listed on here by people (They are coming, just wait) but what's not easy is sustaining these businesses.

So if the capital owner really wants to start a business he/she should research on the cost and benefit of the business and most importantly the cost of building a customer base or reaching target market,

Also, an intense research on market competition to verify the level of competition where the buzness will be located, no one wants to start a business with product or service that are not patronized. Lastly my advice to you is start a business that solves a need within its located area and make sure the number of people solving that need are not too much already if not you will struggle for market standings..
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by tradesmart: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2018
Business business, its everyone wish to have a business however, many fails to realize business is a long term venture. If you haven't tried any before. Then be ready to experience your first failure. This is no discouragement but a step towards becoming a better business man and to understand what it takes venturing into business. In starting a business, the said person must not just be financially buoyant but must also Budget for losses.
Though, you can't have all the cash you need to start a business but in the environment where we found ourselves where small business are not encouraged it could be scary starting a business as the chances of loosing your cash is 99℅ . therefore, its very advisable to first learn wherever business you intend going into as business is a skill also 200k is so small starting a business except you wanna gamble with your cash which am very certain you gonna loose all. If you know about crypto currency, then I advice buying a few cheap coins such as DACC, HAVY, PUNDI X . then go back to ur job and come back two years to thank me . one of the issues with people is, they often at times think profit will start pouring in soon they start a business. My dear friend business is a long term venture usually minimum of 2 yrs or more.
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by harkibami27: 12:44am On Oct 13, 2018
AdiDami:
I would have tried investing on your business but I was only recently defrauded and I'm still in the process of recovery.
I just wanted ideas on what I could do on my own ( make I de see my investment for eye).
So if you could suggest ideas I don't really mind.
Thanks anyway.
wat kind of business plz
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by haibe(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2018
ehinmowo:

Lets meet face to face (choose your location). We will sign the neccessary documents and share the most personal means of identification. Invest your 200k with me and I will give you 5k every month for life (as long as your investment exist). You have right to ask for prove of your investment (ability to refund the money) every month. If the return (5k) fails in a month, you have right to ask for your money. I will also sign liability agreement with you concerning your invest. If you are interested, mail me: greatmaxon@gmail.com

The payback period is 40 months dude. How can one wait till 40 months to break even? Like are you even joking? I'd rather leave the money in a fixed deposit
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by AdiDami: 10:01am On Oct 13, 2018
harkibami27:
wat kind of business plz
The type of business to invest on is what is giving me stress for the now!
I don't mind if you could assist / suggest
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by Mobi47(m): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2018
taiwofawole:

The real truth is there is no business that can yield more than your capital in 1 month , most people here would just come to advertise there business , As a business strategist , I would advice you to return the cash since you would still have to return it , it never ideal to start a new business which you have no knowledge about with that large borrowed fund ...In business Loss is certain , so never start up a business with the motive of doubling the capital within weeks .. A business idea that works for MR A might not work for you due to some some business factors like location , business age , e.t.c ... Check out my thread for a trending business you can start on your own with less capital , remember do not invest your 200k into it , you can start up this business with less than 20-50k , Provided that all things goes well you can earn over $**** in month , it all depends on you as THE CEO
https://www.nairaland.com/4767502/business-start-up-less-than
hmm u said there is no biz that can yield more than ur. capital in a month......see there are many business that yields such. belv it or not. with his #200k he can make 600k in a month. Iegal and genuine biz
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by kolawolejohn(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
ol2012:

Good evening bro,

Like how much return are you looking at? November ending is about eight (cool weeks from now. If a 10% return(NGN20,000) for the 8- week period is satisfactory, then you might want to consider investing in our existing cooking gas retail business. You get NGN220,000 by November ending. You'll visit the location and all necessary documentation with your witness and/or lawyer will be perfected before you release funds.

Collateral is also available if you want to secure the investment. You can send me a PM for further discussion if interested in our offer.

how is your retail gas business like?
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by NiggasInParis: 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
If you are not greedy, desperate and indisciplined with funds..you can triple that in the next 14 days to 30 days trading Binary options...

Evrything is Simple as ABC .You just need to work a working strategy and money management..The thing is, even on a very good day, even if you trade blindly you might get some massive wins and profits..that's one sweet thing with options.

But you see, i wont advice that. We are talking business and long term success here.. Hence, you need a strategy/ies to work with okay..

To be of help i have a free guide with two proven strategies you could usenand record success

Send an email to newoptionstrick@gmail.com to get the step-by-step tutorial..you get a reply instantly

Guide is free by the way
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by harkibami27: 12:29am On Oct 16, 2018
AdiDami:
The type of business to invest on is what is giving me stress for the now! I don't mind if you could assist / suggest
how
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by Danny225: 11:53am On Oct 16, 2018
AdiDami:

I have this beautiful business idea you
can partner with me and make good returns
within the same day we start the business

The business am talking about is an
empowerment programme that will create job for
people.

We are going to start an empowerment scheme
on production of home made drinks of different
flavors and Recipe.

This is how we are going to
do it.

We will organize a seminar on
empowerment programme and broadcast the
seminar date, time and venue on a popular radio
station in any interested partner state. We will
buy radio airtime of 15 mins and make jingle of
5mins. We will split d 15 mins into 3 which
means d seminar jingle will be played on air fr 3
days which are going to b on Monday,
Wednesday and Friday respectively

The seminar will be scheduled to hold on
Saturday's in a rented hall which can
accommodate 50 people at a time.

I will be the resource man for the seminar
because I have years of experience in production
line both in small n large scale, I have different
practical recipe of drinks we can use for the
seminar. The hand out that will be given to
participants on seminar days is already available.
My plan is to start the seminar in a state n begin
to go to other states of Nigeria empowering
people and also makes money every weekend.
There is more info on dis but let me stop here.
This is a very lucrative business which will not
cost you much fr a start.

Amount needed fr a start is not up to #100,000
which we can even make in a single seminar class.
If you want more information on this, contact me on whatsapp and I can assure u dat u will get back your money b4 d dead line

08035232629 whatsapp only
(1
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by adollyboy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
Start a car wash business if you are a man.
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by Jaradz: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
Blessingmoyo:

Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by platinumventure: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2018
180263:

How can I reach you?
Was banned by d biased n tribalistic mods n just free today wich is d reason I responded late...u can drop ur WhatsApp n I contact u
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by VivaciousEva: 5:23pm On May 23, 2019
T
Re: What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. by HeliosHay(m): 5:45pm On May 23, 2019
AdiDami:

https://www.nairaland.com/5087280/how-make-1000-each-month

(1) (2) (Reply)

Talk naira: Scam Or Real? / Fixed Deposit For 30 Days: I Need An Expert's Advice. / Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.