Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men (40883 Views)

Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by dre11(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
...........I stopped counting when I had slept with 47 men

Zibusiso Moyo

WRONG meds!
Cynthia Mvhuma (36) lost her husband and came up with a plan to get him back.

She used juju to entice him but things took the wrong turn when the master plan turned her into a sex addict.

She chose the risky route because she lost Douglas Nyoni (46) six years ago and they had been married for five years.

Speaking to B-Metro, Mvhuma said the juju gave her a ravenous sex urge instead of bringing back the love of her life.

“I always feel the urge for sex every time. A few years back when my husband left me I went to see a traditional healer who gave me juju to help win him back.

I poured it all over my body as instructed and waited for the miracle to happen. After two days I started feeling weird and my private parts were wet,” she said.

She went back to the sangoma and he said she had nothing to worry about.

“He said everything would be fine, it was just part of the process. In the first week I slept with three different men from my area. I thought it was normal for me because I was going through a hard time,’’ she added.

What’s sad is that the sangoma is now dead and there’s no one to reverse the juju. Now she sleeps with everything that walks her path.

“I can’t help myself for feeling this way. I just want to have sex all the time,’’ said Mvhuma.

She kept track of the men she has slept with until her tally hit 47 and that was the last time she counted.

‘‘I have slept with many men and I stopped counting when I had slept with 47 men.

Now I just sleep with them and not feel any emotional connection like before.

Sometimes I sleep with two men at the same time,’’ Mvhuma added.

She’s even scared of testing for HIV.

“I am afraid to get tested because I don’t want more stress,” she said.

The man she risked all for has since left the country.

http://www.b-metro.co.zw/love-potion-turns-woman-into-sex-addict-i-stopped-counting-when-i-had-slept-with-47-men/

Pic: Cynthia Mvhuma the woman.

1 Like

Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by NwaAmaikpe: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
shocked

I stand with her.
There's no need for her to get tested.

What she doesn't know won't kill her.

She's suffering from what my herbalist calls "mere gawa".
It's inevitable and irrevocable, she should just keep feeding the hunger of her bottomless pit.

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by lovelylad: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
Love potion gone wrong

Her p'ssy right now....

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by dingbang(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
A woman can Bleep a thousand men in a day and not get tired. But can a man Bleep same?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by AlexCk: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
Loses her husband,
Plans to entice him by using 'jujù' to make her good in bed apparently.

Now, she's now a nymph.

Moral lesson.
Sense is good, but common sense is better.
Think well b4 doing something you'd likely regret.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nothing wrong for a nymphomianic to act on his/her desires. What is wrong and absolutely unforgivable is blaming it on a Sangoma that isn't alive to defend himself! Thunder will fire you there!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by thorpido(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
When you use your hands and legs to look for trouble.
Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by stalwart123(m): 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
Keep it up.

Enjoy the offer while it lasted.

1 Like

Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with her.

It's inevitable and irrevocable, she should just keep feeding the hunger of her bottomless pit.
hes back. Brace up everyone!

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by Jabioro: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
Your nympho trade has just began..
Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by xdos(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
'mere gawa'
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

This guy is useless aswear!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

19 Likes

Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by itiswellandwell: 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hmmm.
Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by Ishilove: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
She's possessed. She needs deliverance from the spirit of lust
Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by IamPlato(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with her.

Where You De All These While.

No Ignore Me o

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by IamPlato(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2018

The Greatest GOOD That Can Happen To A Man Is Marrying something Like This...

Sex Will Be Your trademark...
Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by lawlhee: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Tales of a desperate housewife.
Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by OlympianZeus(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with her.

Na here dem go see you

14 Likes

Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by CheapDataGuy: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Eyyaa and the n**ger do Japan comot for the country sef.
Meaning the jazz no catch am
Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by LZAA: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
dre11:

...........I stopped counting when I had slept with 47 men

http://www.b-metro.co.zw/love-potion-turns-woman-into-sex-addict-i-stopped-counting-when-i-had-slept-with-47-men/

Pic: Cynthia Mvhuma the woman.

Ppl still believe this crap grin grin
Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by otunde527: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Story story

We pay your Chinese supplier in rmb @ #48
Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by KOLLYPROF(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
So na you dey rush them
Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by wink2015(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
ZIM! ZIM! People have started again
Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by computerglobal(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by sanpipita(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
Let her come and sleep with me
Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
Zimweirdo!
Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by dreamwords: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by tammie24: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
How do you survive that
Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by jchioma: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
dingbang:
A woman can Bleep a thousand men in a day and not get tired. But can a man Bleep same?

No, because men do most of the work.

1 Like

Re: Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men by Itstemispet(f): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
Her p'ssy right now....
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) / Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. / Lesson Teacher-Student Themed Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.