Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional (281 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For MAY 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:05am On Sep 30, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

THEME: YOU’RE ON A MISSION

Sunday, September 30th, 2018

Pastor Chris

OPENING SCRIPTURE: And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned (Mark 16:15-16).

The Lord has given us a vision, a very clear vision, and each of us is on a mission, and the clarity of that mission is so important. Everything you’re about must be in pursuance of your God-given purpose on earth. Read our opening scripture again, and see your purpose on earth: it’s the salvation of lost souls. You’re the one ordained and appointed by God to take the message of Christ’s salvation to your world and beyond.

2 Corinthians 5:19-20 says, “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ….” This is your mission on earth. Refuse to allow anything to distract you from it, for it’s your primary responsibility; it’s the purpose for your life; be focused on it.

The Lord needs you; He’s kept you on this earth because He has many others He wants to reach through you. Take the Gospel to your world. Keep sharing the good news with those around you, because like Paul, “Necessity is laid upon you to preach the Gospel” (1 Corinthians 9:16); therefore, do it with boldness and fervency.

The salvation and well-being of mankind is the most important thing to God, and it was for that reason He gave His Son to be crucified for the sins of men. 2 Peter 3:9 says, God “.....is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” But God can’t save anyone without the Gospel; His power to save is wrapped up in the Gospel of His grace which He’s committed to you to preach and teach.

Let your life count for the Gospel. No matter where you’re functioning; no matter what you do, take that as your mission field; that’s the place God has given you for the now, for the moment, to minister His Word.

PRAYER
Dear Father, you created me as your workmanship, in Christ Jesus unto good works. I’m on a mission of establishing your Kingdom in the hearts of men, bringing them out of darkness into your marvellous light! Thank you for this awesome privilege of being a partner with you in soul winning, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 4:34
Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

John 15:16
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

John 20:21
Then said Jesus to them again, Peace [be] unto you: as [my] Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Ephesians 5:22-6:1-9 & Isaiah 29-30

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
2 Timothy 4:11-22 & Jeremiah 48

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Labour To Get Your Own Divine Strategy - 2 Kings 2:14 / Why It's So Important You Know The Meaning Of This Prayers "Daily Bread" / The Secrets To My Testimonies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.